The End of my Crush ...

Jae Mi and her 7 Prince Charmings
Friday :)
 
    " Awww , this bear is soooo cute ! You should buy this for your friend , she would love it . " I said hugging the bear tightly .
 
    " OK then , I'll buy this ... " Kim Bum oppa paid for the teddy bear , " I am thinking of buying her some flowers too , let's go to the flower shop . "
 
    We were just walking out of the flower shop when I spotted a familiar backview ... I recognised him immediately and he was with a girl around his age ... Just then , Kim Bum oppa pulled me and started running towards them  . OMG , he's holding my hand ?!? I started to blush and my heart raced , erm , only a little , not a lot , I'm not that desperate ...
 
    He stopped just behind them and called out to the girl " So-Eun ah . " The girl turned around and smiled at Kim Bum oppa , OMG , she's so beautiful ! " What are you doing here ? Aren't we suppose to meet in the evening ? "
 
    " Oh , Kim Bum oppa , I brought my little brother to the doctor , " She said patting JunHyung on the head , " that's why I came earlier . I'll be worried if he was to go back himself , do you mind him coming with us ? "
 
    " Of course not , I know JunHyung too . Oh , and this is Jae Mi , my junior in school . "
 
................................................
 
    We found a table in a nearby cafe . Kim Bum oppa gave her the flowers and the cutie bear . Oh , so she is the birthday girl that Kim Bum oppa has been talking about as well as JunHyung stepsister . Wow , how complicated is this ?
 
    " Hem, I'm going to the toilet ... " JunHyung said as he stand up with a pale-looking face .
 
    " I'm worried about you going to the toilet yourself , what if you faint there ? " So-Eun said with a worried face .
 
    " I can go with him if you want ." Kim Bum oppa offered and left with JunHyung . So now I'm alone with So-Eun , what should I say ? It's so awkward ...
 
    " So you know my brother ? " So-Eun broke the silence first .
 
    " Erm , sort of ... He's my senior , I guess ... " We chatted for some time and found out something surprising : She's actually two months older than JunHyung and two months younger than Kim Bum oppa ! What a coincidence ...
 
    So-Eun is such a nice girl , she can make everyone feel so close to her , it's like I've known her for a very long time . I feel like I can tell her everything , and  I ALMOST even told her about my crush on Kim Bum oppa ... Just than Kim Bum oppa and JunHyung came back from the toilet , so I didn't get to tell her .
 
    " What are you girls talking about ? " Kim Bum oppa gave us a charming smile .
 
    " Nothing important , so what are we going to do now ? " So-Eun asked .
 
    " I've bought two movie tickets but I don't think we watch it now since the two of them are coming with us ... " Kim Bum said disappointedly .
 
    " I can cope on my own , don't worry , just go ... " JunHyung assured So-Eun .
 
    " But I'm still worried about leaving you alone ... Unless ...  Jae Mi is willing to help me take care of you ... " So-Eun looked at me , " Can you , Jae Mi ? "
 
    "  What ?!? Me !?! Erm , I ... " Kim Bum oppa pulled me aside and whispered " Can you just agree ? Please ? I really need this chance to confess ... "
 
    CONFESS ?!?!?!?!??!?!? What !?! " You mean you LIKE her ? "
 
    " Ya ... So , can you help me just this time ? " Kim Bum oppa pleaded . So this guy that I liked since I got into this school like another girl ? I know I cannot compare myself to her , she's so nice and pretty , but I'm still very sad and tears almost rolled down my eyes . I qiuckly blinked away my tears , I hope he didn't saw that my eyes was wet for a second ...
 
    " OK , I'll help you this time , make sure you suceed , OK ? I will not help you another time . " I said with a forced smile and the most normal voice that I could make .
 
    We walked back to where So-Eun was and I told her that I don't mind taking care of Junhyung for an hour or two . So-Eun thanked me and they went out of the cafe happily . I looked at JunHyung and he gave me ' why-did-you-even-agree ' look , " I could have went home if you did not agree ! So we have nothing to do now while waiting for them to finish the movie ! "
 
    I started crying and I know that I must have looked stupid , but I really couldn't control myself . The sadness whenever I thought of Kim Bum oppa pained my heart . My tears was flowing like water from an open tap and everyone was looking at me . I would have felt embarrassed normally , but I didn't care this time and just continue crying like a baby .
 
    JunHyung panicked , he must have thought that he was the one that made me cry . " What's wrong Jae Mi ? Stop crying , please , everyone is looking at us . "
 
    I ran into the toilet and cried my heart out there . I didn't know what else I could do , I could not stop myself from crying and I didn't want JunHyung to be embarrassed because of me ...