JunHyung

Jae Mi and her 7 Prince Charmings
In the Dorm , Thursday
 
    " Are you sure you are fine on your own ? " Dong Woon asked concernly .
 
    " I've told you a THOUSANDS times , I'm FINE , FINE , FINE !!! " JunHyung glared angrily at his friends . Before they could say anything else , he slammed the door infront of their faces . Their eyes widened and their jaws dropped . " * sigh * He's always so stubborn . " They have no choice but to leave him alone .
 
    JunHyung lie down on his bed and decided to take a nap . " Ding Dong ~~ " The door bell rang . JunHyung get up and opened the door impatiently " I told you to leave me alone ! Erm , I'm sorry noona , I thought it was my friends ... "
 
    JunHyung and his stepsister , So-Eun , went in and sat down on the chairs .
 
    " How are you ? Your friends told me that you were sick ... "
 
    " Such big mouths ... " JunHyung mumbled under his breath .
 
    " I'll bring you to the docter tomorrow , don't you disagree , you know I won't take ' no ' as an answer "
 
    "But ... "
 
    " No ' buts ' , I'm responsible for your health since appa is away ... "
 
    After chatting for a while , So-Eun started questioning JunHyung about how he got sick and found out that it was because he had ' lost ' his umbrella yesterday when it was raining . So-Eun then left , leaving JunHyung in the dorm room to rest . " I'll come back tomorrow after school to fetch you to the doctors . "
 
JunHyung : Noona is still the only one that care about me in the family . She will always visit me from time to time and get worried when I am sick or in trouble . She's so good to me even though we are not related by blood . Appa has been away for so long , the last time that I saw him was like ... 2 years ago ? He didn't even sent me my birthday present this year , he probably had forgotten about it . My stepmother , I just don't feel close with her , we can't even have a proper conversation . She didn't like the sight of me and treats me like a pain in the eye . She always finds fault with me and picks on me ...
 
    I wonder when will appa come back again ? Even if he come back , how long is he going to stay ? 1 week ? 3 days ?  How much time is he going to spend with me ? Will he look for me if he finds out that I'm not staying with stepmother and noona ? Will he call me ? Does he still have my number ?
 
    JunHyung lie down on his bed again as he fell asleep ...