Awww , He's Sick ...

Jae Mi and her 7 Prince Charmings
The Next Day
 
    " How's your ankle ? Does it still hurt ? " IU asked .
 
    " My ankle is alot better now . Jae Jin oppa helped me to apply medicine yesterday when I got home ... " I smiled , " Don't worry , it doesn't hurt anymore . "
 
    We were walking along the corridoor when we saw GiKwang , Yoseob and Dong Woon . They have worried faces and were frowning , it seemed like they're discussing some serious matters ...
 
    I approached them and asked " Hi ! What's the matter ? All of you look so worried . "
 
    " Oh, hi ! Well , JunHyung is sick and we were just a bit worried leaving him alone in the dorm ... " Dong Woon replied .
 
    " He had a high fever but refused to go to the docter ... " Yoseob added .
 
    " He's a very stubborn guy , he only listen to his elder stepsister . He's not very close with his parents ... " GiKwang sighed .
 
    " Stepsister ? "
 
    " Yup , his mother died after giving birth to him and his father married another woman with a daughter ... " Yoseob answered .
 
    " Who are they ? " IU asked curiously .
 
    " Oh ya ! This is GiKwang , Yoseob and Dong Woon . They are my new found friends on monday . I met them while I was working ." I introduced . I then turn to point to IU and said "And this is my best friend , IU . " Just then the school bell rang , we rushed back to our classroom after biding goodbye to them .
 
    I couldn't concentrate on the lesson all day , why is he sick ? Is it serious ? Has it something to do with yesterday's run ? How's he doing ? Can he cope on his own ?
 
...........................................
 
After School
 
    " IU , can you come to my house to help me with something important . Please , I really need your help . "
 
    " Sure , I have nothing on later , but what is it that's so important ? "
 
    " I'll tell you on the way . "
 
.............................................
 
In my Room
 
    I laid out all my dresses on my bed and IU choose a few for me to try out .
 
    " I think this is a bit too formal " , " I think this is too fancy " , " This is can't do either , it's too plain " , " This is perfect , you should wear this on your date tomorrow " we finally chose a dress that's suitable for tomorrow's occasion .
 
    " You must be so excited that you could go out with your crush " IU teased .
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
    I was so looking forward to tomorrow that I could not sleep a wink , erm ... maybe I did sleep for a while .... And I had sweet dreams :) Wish me good luck !