Life-Saver

Jae Mi and her 7 Prince Charmings
   " Bye ! " I waved goodbye to IU after watching a movie . It was 8.30 pm and the sky was dark . I walked alone on the isolated pavement in the quiet night . I can hear a pair of footsteps , no , it's two pair . Who is it ? I'm certain there's someone behind me . My heart raced ... I fasten my foot pace , but I could still hear the footsteps behind me getting nearer and louder .
 
    I could not tolerate it any more , I hesitated before I took a deep breath and mustered up my courage to take a quick glance behind me . I saw an old uncle with a big ertic smile on his face . His hair was messy and had a face full of moustache . He wore a big light brown coat with slippers . Our eyes met and he winked at me , it sent a shiver down my spine .
 
    I got scared and started to run , that's when I accidentally slipped and fall . He caught up with me and placed himself infront of me . I struggled to stand up and tried to escape , but I had sprained my ankle and couldn't move . I saw him starting to unbotton and it scared me . I started to scream and cry at the same time . Just as something bad happen , I feel a warm hand covering my eyes . I  immediately turned around and saw the Jun-something guy.
 
    I couldn't believe my eyes , why would he save me ? I don't remember his name and even owe him money , but he is saving me now ... I had a mixture of feelings , I still had not recover from the shock just now but I feel my cheeks burning .
 
    Suddenly , a voice echoed through the quiet night " YAH ! STOP THAT ! I'M GOING TO CALL THE POLICE ! STOP RUNNING ! " I heard some footsteps running towards us . Jun-something backed off to join his friends : Yoseob , Gi Kwang and Dong Woon .
 
    " Are you OK ? " " Are you hurt ? " " Did you see anything ? "
 
    " Hello ?!?! She can only answer one question at a time . " Jun-something  said .
 
    " I'm fine , I've a sprained ankle but it doesn't hurt anymore and I did not see anything thanks to ... erm, what's your name again ? "
 
    " Yong JunHyung " The three of them chorused .
 
    " Oh ... Thank you , JunHyung and I'll remember your name this time . " I smiled at my life-saver , " By the way , why are you guys here ? "
 
    " Oh , we just happened to be having dinner at a nearby fastfood restuarant until JunHyung suddenly said he saw a friend and went out ... " Yoseob explained .
 
    " A friend ? Is that me ? " We all looked at JunHyung , waiting for an answer .
 
    " Hmm , let's go back , I'm tired ... " JunHyung said .
 
    " Wait ! How about Jae Mi ? " GiKwang asked .
 
    " You've got a car , don't you ? " Dong Woon questioned , " Why don't you fetch her back ? "
 
    " Erm , OK ... "
 
..................................................
 
    So , now I'm in GiKwang's car . It's very clean and neat . Although it's a bit too small , it's comfortable . We started chatting and founded him a nice person , he's parents are overseas , so he live in the dorm with JunHyung , Yoseob and Dong Woon . They have been good friends since young .
 
    " Erm , Jae Mi ah , do you have a boyfriend ? "
 
    " Err , no , why ? "
 
    " Nothing , just curious ... So , what do you think about me ? "
 
 
 
 
 
* ( The idea of the ert is taken from the Korean Drama Playful Kiss / Mischievious Kiss :D )