Leave Me Alone !!!

Jae Mi and her 7 Prince Charmings
Wednesday , Lunch Break
 
    " Jae Mi , is you leg OK ? Why did you keep hurting yourself ? First it was your ankle , now it's your knee ... " IU sighed .
 
    " I'm fine , don't worry ... It's all because of that ert , robber ahjusshi ... " I answered .
 
    " Haiz , you should be carefully next time ... "
 
    " I will , you too , let's go and have our lunch ! " I said as I pulled IU out of the classroom . We chatted happily as we strolled slowly towards to the cafeteria where we saw GiKwang oppa , Yoseob , JunHyung and Dong Woon . " GiKwang oppa ! " I shouted as I limped towards them . 
 
    They turned around and GiKwang oppa called out happily " Jae Mi ah ! " He then shift his gaze to my knee and ran towards me . " What happened to your knee ? Are you OK ? " He asked concernly as he helped me to a chair . Before I could answer , Yoseob suddenly became very excited . " Why don't we eat together today ? " He asked as he pushed everyone to the table . " I want to seat with IU . " He said with a big smile as he pulled out a seat for IU and sat down beside her .
 
    " What ? " Yoseob asked when he noticed that everyone was staring at him .
 
    " When have you become so close to IU ? You don't want to sit with Jae Mi anymore ? " Dong Woon asked .
 
    " Eh , don't asked him that . It's better that he wants to be with IU . " GiKwang oppa said . " Hehe , now no one will fight with me for Jae Mi ... "
 
    " There is ! " Yoseob disagreed . " There's someone else ... " He said as he turned to look at JunHyung . " Right , hyung ? " JunHyung immediately looked away without answering Yoseob .
 
    " Oh , by the way , I just want to say thank you again ... " I said , remembering what happened yesterday .
 
    " What happened ? " GiKwang oppa asked curiously . He looked at me before turning to JunHyung and back to me again .
 
    " Didn't he tell you ? He saved me from a robber yesterday . " I answered with a smile .
 
    " He ... saved you ? " GiKwang oppa asked again before looking down and continuing in a soft voice . " I could save you too ... " Then his head suddenly shot up with a worried face . " You mean you met with a robber ? Did you get hurt ? Is that when you get your injured knee ? "
 
    " Yup , but it's OK now ... " I smiled at GiKwang oppa .
 
......................................
 
    Lessons ended but there's still some time before the next lesson start , so I decided to have a toilet break . I walked out of my classroom towards the toilet . As I walked along the corrridor , I saw a familiar backview infront of me . After taking a closer look , I realised that it was JunHyung . He was leaning on the railing , looking outside . It seemed like he was thinking about something .
 
    I walked towards him and waved cheerfully . " Hi , JunHyung ! " He took a look at me before turning around and started to walk away . I quickly followed behind him . " Where are you going ? " I asked . I waited for a reply but he didn't answer , instead , he sped up and started walking faster . I struggled to catch up with him , my legs aren't as long as his and my knee was hurt ...
 
    " Can you slow down a bit ? " I asked again . This time , he make a sudden stop infront of me and I almost bumbed into him . He turned around to face me .
 
    I looked up and he started talking , he sounded agitated . "  Stop following me ! Go find your GiKwang oppa if you want to ! Just leave me alone ! " I froze . What did he meant by that ? I stared at him as he walked out of my sight .
 
    What had gotten into him recently ? He's been ignoring me ... And now ? Do he really hate me that much ? Then why did he even make the effort to save me yesterday ? I was so happy when he saved me yesterday ... I thought things were finally back to normal ... 
 
    Just then , I felt my eyes becoming watery . I quickly wiped away my tears . Why am I even crying for ? If he didn't want to talk to me , then fine , I'll leave him alone , why should I cry because of someone that didn't even want me as his friend ? I still have many other friends , I don't need him ...
 
........................................
 
After School
 
    IU have extra lessons and so does Jae Jin oppa , so I walked over to HyunSeung oppa's classroom , thinking that he might be able to go back home with me . I went up the stairs as all the senior's classroom were located upstairs . I climbed up the stairs carefully but half way through , I was stopped by someone who stood right infront of me .
   
    I looked up and saw ... JunHyung . What does he want now ? I thought he told me to leave him alone ? I looked away and moved to the other side of the stairs and continued to climb the stairs . " Where are you going ? " I heard JunHyung asked me .   
 
    " Why do you want to know ? " I replied angrily .
 
    " Just answer my question ! Where are you going ? " He asked the question again impatiently .
 
    " I'm going to find GiKwang oppa ! Isn't that what you want ? Now leave me alone ! " I shouted in anger . I know I shouldn't have lied , but I just wanted him to leave me alone ... I felt tears forming in my eyes and I quickly blinked my tears away . I continued the rest of the way up the stairs and stopped infront of HyunSeung oppa's classroom .
 
    Just then HyunSeung oppa came out of his classroom with his friends . Once he saw me , he immediately wave goodbye to his friends and ran to me ." Jae Mi ah ! what are you doing here ? " He asked .
   
    " Are you going home now ? I want to go home together ... " I answered with a little sob . I haven't really recover from just now .
 
    " What is it ? Did someone bully my precious Jae Mi ? " HyunSeung oppa asked worriedly .
 
    " Oppa ... " I cried out with tears flowing down my eyes . HyunSeung oppa held me in his arms and gently patted my head . " Don't cry , tell oppa about it , I'll kill the person who made you cry ... "