Preparing for the Performance 2

Jae Mi and her 7 Prince Charmings
    After dinner , everyone went to my house to watch IU practice her song . Our roles was to be audiences for her . She would definately need some practice with audiences so that she won't be so nervous on the actual day . We've also invited HyunSeung oppa , since he's just next door . So-Eun's here too , I didn't want to be the only girl in the audience ... Oh , and HyunJoong oppa was also invited too , he's an celebrity so he could give IU some professional advices ...
 
    I brought So-Eun and IU to my bedroom while the others make themselves comfortable in the living room . So-Eun and I waited in the bedroom while IU changed into her performance's outfit in the toilet . After that , I helped to tie up IU's hair while So-Eun helped to put on her make-up . After half an hour of hard work , the preparations is finally done .
 
    We went downstairs and the others stare at IU in awe . " Wow ... You're really pretty ... " Dong Woon widen his eyes .
 
   " She's BEAUTIFUL ! She can be a star ! She should try to be one , if she join in the audition , I bet she will get in ! I mean , she's PERFECT ! " Yoseob cried .
 
    " Aish , those boys ... All of you are drooling already ! Wipe it away ! You're all so discusting ! " Doo Joon oppa teased as he pointed to the others with a disgusted face .
 
    " Oh my god ... You're ... really beautiful ... " GiKwang oppa commented , nodding with agreement to what the others had said .
 
    " Is it too late to confess ? " Yoseob joked , showing IU his puppy eyes and his cutest pout .
 
    " You look lovely , IU , you have already earn yourself a bonus with that look ... " Hyun Joon oppa smiled .
 
    " She is gorgeous , but I bet my sister can be more attractive then that ... " Jae Jin oppa boasted .
 
    " Of course you say that ! She's you sister ! You never know , maybe Jae Mi should dress herself up like this too . " Dong Woon suggested .
 
    " Haiz , all of you only looked at IU , none of you cared about the people who helped IU to prepare herself ... " Kim Bum oppa raised an eyebrow as he ' scolded ' his juniors accusingly .
 
    " Mmm , you're right ... We should thank So-Eun noona and Jae Mi too . JunHyung hyung , Jae Mi's really brillant , right ? " Yoseob asked as he nudged JunHyung .
 
    JunHyung gave Yoseob a glare but didn't say anything to answer Yoseob's question . Just as everyone was waiting for an answer , HyunSeung oppa suddenly answered the question for JunHyung " Of course ! Jae Mi is the best ! "
 
    " Ha ! HyunSeung is still the one who understands my sister the best ! " Jae Jin oppa exclaimed .
 
 
...................................................
 
    After watching IU's practice ,  everyone were chatting happily in the living room , some of them were sitting on the sofa while the others were on the floor . I served them some drinks before putting the extra drinks back into the kitchen . Just as I was walking back to the living room , I passed by balcony . I saw a shadow , there's someone inside ... I felt an urge to go inside , I'm curious whose there . I walked towards the balcony door  and slowly slided it open before stepping inside .
 
    The person was sitting on the bench with his back facing me . I walked softly towards him and sat down on the bench beside him . I took a look at his face and found out that he was JunHyung . " Hi ! " I called out . JunHyung turned to me and I gave him a smile .
 
    " Mmm ... " JunHyung said coldly and looked away . But I've decided to continue anyway .
 
    " So , what are you doing here ? " I asked  , trying to start a conversation . However , JunHyung did not answer my question . He didn't say anything and I didn't know what to say . There was an awkward silence ...
 
    " The stars are really bright today , aren't they ? " I asked , trying to break the silence .
 
    " Mmm ... " JunHyung said again . Haiz , can't he say anything more than that ? Why isn't he talking to me ? We had lots to talk about the other day , but now ? It had been like this since morning , we didn't even had a proper conversation the whole day ... Is he angry ? Did I do something to make him mad ?
 
    " Did something happen ? Why aren't you talking to me ? " I asked worriedly .
 
    JunHyung lowered his head and sigh . " Nothing happened ... " JunHyung opened his mouth for the first time . He looked up at me before he continue . " I ... I just don't feel like talking , that's all . " He then gestured to the door . " Anyway , I need to join the others . " He said before quickly standing up and rushing to the door .
 
    My eyes followed him as he stood up and made his way to the door . I saw him bumping into someone at the door and he quickly left , revealing HyunSeung oppa standing at the door . " Jae Mi ah , let's go , everyone is waiting ... " I got up from my seat and followed HyunSeung oppa back into the living room .
 
    Everyone was sitted in a circle when we arrived in the living room . We quickly settled down and started our game of " Truth or Dare " because Dong Woon wanted some fun as it was too boring . I noticed that throughout the game , HyunSeung oppa had been observing JunHyung . Did he realised that JunHyung's weird today too ? Did he found out anything ?
 
    Suddenly , a question directed to me broke off my thoughts " Jae Mi , what are you thinking ? You're not concerntrating ... " Yoseob asked as I saw the bottle pointing at me ...
 
    " Erm , I was thinking of ... Erm ... Better ways to tie IU's hair on the day of the performance ... "
 
    " Are you sure ? " Yoseob asked , doubtfully .
 
    " You've already asked the question , you can't ask another question ... "
 
    " But that's not fair ! I just asked that question casusally ! I wanted to ask you another question ! " Yoseob complained .
 
    " I don't care ! I'm going to spin the bottle ... " I said as I spinned the bottle . The bottle spinned round and round until it stopped and pointed to ...