My Decision

Jae Mi and her 7 Prince Charmings
Monday Morning
 
    Haiz , this fateful day had finally came . It's monday and I'll have to tell GiKwang oppa my decision today . I don't know if it's the right choice but at least I know I wouldn't regret it . I've thought it through and this is the decision that I had made , I don't know and cannot control whatever that will happen next .
 
    " YAY ! " Suddenly , the whole class cheered . What happened ? I wasn't exactly paying attention in class so I'm really confused by what has just happened . I saw IU standing at the front of the class . I then moved my gaze from IU to the whiteboard behind her and I saw the words " TEACHER'S DAY PARTY " written in capital letters . So they were talking about this event that both my Jae Jin oppa and Hyun Joong oppa had been talking about the last few weeks ...
 
    " So , IU will be taking part in the performance during the Teacher's Day party , she will represent our class , so everyone please show her some appreciation . " The teacher annouced .
 
    " Woo ~ " * Clap clap * The whole class cheered once again as IU bowed .
 
........................................
 
Break Time
 
    " So you've decided to take part in the performance ? " I asked IU as I walked over to her table .
 
    " Mmm , you will help me to prepare for it , right ? " IU smiled excitedly .
 
    " Of course I will ! But what are you going to perform ? "
 
    " Well , I'm going to play the guitar and sing . " IU answered . Of course ... IU loved the guitar , her singing is also very good ... Everyone will love her voice ... We were walking out of the classroom excitedly , chatting about the performance when we were stopped by someone ... We looked up and saw GiKwang oppa ... Haiz , the time had came and I can't hide from him forever ...
 
    " I ... Erm ... Have to look for the teacher , you two can talked ... " IU quickly rushed to the nearby staircase and dissapeared to the second floor ... Haiz , she's always like this ...
 
    " GiKwang oppa ah ... I ... "
 
    " Jae Mi ah ... Whatever decision you've made , I'll accept it " GiKwang oppa cut short my sentence . " So don't worry about me , just tell me how you feel ... "
 
    " Do you really like me that much ? Do you really want me to be your girlfriend that badly ? "
 
    " I really like you but I want to see you happy , so I will not force you to do what you don't want ... You must be happy before I can be happy . If you accept me , but you're not happy , then what's the point ? I won't be happy seeing you like this too ... "
   
     GiKwang oppa cared so much about me , and yet I'm hurting him like this ... I felt so guilty , just like the night that I had rejected HyunSeung oppa ... I looked down at my feet , took a deep breath and muster up my courage to tell GiKwang oppa my decision which I had made yesterday night after lots of thinking ...
 
    " I'm sorry , but I ... I can't accept you ... You're just like a good friend , GiKwang oppa , I'm really sorry ... I hope you understand ... " I apologized . GiKwang oppa looked down for a second and I heard a sniff before he looked back up at me with a small smile . " I understand . As long as you are happy . "  
 
    " We are still friends , right ? "
 
    " Of course , I will always be there for you , remember ? This promise still hold until the day you find your true love . "