A " Date " with GiKwang oppa

Jae Mi and her 7 Prince Charmings
    The car stopped infront of a big and beautiful mansion . " Where are we ? " I asked GiKwang oppa curiously as I step out of the car .
 
    " Come on , let's go " GiKwang oppa said , smiling , as he walked towards the house , ignoring my question . As we got nearer to the house , the gate suddenly opened by itself . I was amazed . Wow , is it remote controlled ? It's so cool .
 
    Just then , a middle-aged man ran towards us , or more specificly , towards GiKwang oppa . He stopped infront of GiKwang oppa and greeted him with much respect . GiKwang oppa gave him a smile and handed him his car keys . I looked at him with a confused look , I totally don't understand what's going on . " Oh , he'll help me to park my car , we can't just placed it on the road , right ? " He then pulled me along into the house .
 
    Now that I have a clearer view of the house , this house is more than just big and beautiful , it is magnificant , grand and VERY big , I think it's almost ten times bigger than my house ! Inside the house , it was nicely decorated with furnitures that you would know are expensive just by looking at it . The owner of this house must be very very rich ... There are a lots of paintings hung on the wall and the hallway is definitely super long . It must take a really long time to clean this place ...
 
   " Stop dreaming , come here quickly , we still have a lot of work to do ... " GiKwang oppa's voice snapped me out of my dreamland . Work ? I wonder what he wants me to do ? I rushed over to GiKwang oppa whose now standing infront of a big door , waiting for me . He opened the door and led me inside the ... kitchen ?
 
    " So what are we going to do today ? And exactly whose house is this ? " I asked curiously .
 
    GiKwang oppa let out a small laughter and looked at me in the eyes " This is my house , stupid . " What ?!?! His house ?!?! Why did he take me here ? What can we do here ? I thought he was bringing me for a date ? But anyway , GiKwang oppa somehow figured out what I'm thinking because he suddenly answered my questions " You will be cooking my dinner today . "
 
    " Cooking? " I asked .
 
    " Mmm , IU had been telling us how good your cooking skills are . I want to have a taste of it ... "
 
............................................
 
    After an hour or so of hard work in the kitchen , I've finally finished cooking . The door suddenly opened and GiKwang oppa's head popped in . " Need my help ? "
 
    I nodded " Yes please , thanks ! "
 
    He then came in and took most of the dishes out , leaving only a few for me to lay on the table . I carefully pick up the dishes and walked out of the kitchen , towards the dinning room . Just as I entered the room , I was shocked . We were not alone ... There was an uncle and an auntie who I've never seen before ! GiKwang oppa rushed towards me and took over the dishes on my hands .
 
    " Is she the one ? " The elegant ... auntie asked .
 
    " Yes , I think both of you will like her ... " GiKwang oppa smiled at me . " Jae Mi ah , this is my mother and father ... " he introduced , he then turned to his parents and pointed to me " And this is Jae Mi ... "
 
    " Jae Mi ah , you're so beautiful ! GiKwang has mention you a lot of times ! " Mrs Lee exclaimed . GiKwang oppa mentioned me a lot of times infront of his parents ?!?! Why ? I turned to look at GiKwang oppa and gave him a puzzled look . He just shrugged his shoulders and raised his eyebrows .
 
    " Come and sit down . You don't mind us joining you for dinner , do you ? " Mr Lee asked .
 
    " Of course not . " I smiled politely at them . GiKwang oppa then helped me pulled the chair out for me to sit . I gave him a smile and sat down . He sat down on the other side of the table as Mrs Lee was sitting beside me , on my left side. Mr Lee was beside GiKwang oppa .
 
    Mr and Mrs Lee asked me a lot of question , like , who is there in my family , who I live with , what jobs my parents are doing , they also asked about my friends in school , my results , and how I get to know GiKwang oppa ... I must say they are friendly , but maybe a little too friendly ...