Mystery Solved

Jae Mi and her 7 Prince Charmings
    Silence means consent so I just assumed that both the ring and the umbrella belongs to him . Wait , does that mean he's the one who gave me the umbrella and not Kim Bum oppa ? Haiz , so I was wrong all this while ... But ... Awww , that's so sweet of him ... OK , I've changed my mind again , I don't think he's a jerk anymore .
 
    But I'm a bit confused right now , sometimes , he's so good to me , so thoughtful and sweet , but sometimes , he makes me angry and other times he's angry with me ... What is he thinking ? Why is he confusing my feelings like that ?
 
    JunHyung took the umbrella from my hand , held it above his head and started walking into the rain ... He took my umbrella ... So what should I do now ? I stood at the pavement staring at his backview ... He walked for a few more steps and sudddenly stopped . He turned around and looked at me . So , now we are looking into each other's eyes .  He's making my heart raced ... Ahhh , what should I do ? Should I look away ?
 
    " Aren't you coming ? " JunHyung asked as he walked towards me . I was in a daze , I couldn't answer ... He's coming closer . Ahhh , I couldn't move ... JunHyung stopped infront of me and pulled me into the shelter under the umbrella . " I'm going to send you home first . "
 
    I'm so close to him ... I've never been so close to any boy before , of course , except for Jae Jin oppa ... OK , maybe except when he saved me from that ert that night . That night , my heart raced , now , it did too . I need to get away before my heart stop because of tiredness ... I tried to move further away from him to give my heart a rest but I guess it's not a good solution as my shirt was getting wet ...
 
    Suddenly , JunHyung's hand reached out towards me and pulled me closer to him . " Come here , you'll get wet if you keep moving away . " JunHyung said , putting his arm around my shoulder . Oh no , my solution totally failed ! I'm even closer to him now ... My heart is going to escape from my chest ! What should I do ? My face is totally heating up ! Oh no , did he see my face turned red ?
 
    I used my hands to cup my blushing face , I can't let him see me like this ... Ahhh !!! What just happened ? I am blushing madly ! Why ?!?! Why didn't he bring his umbrella ? If he did , this wouldn't have happened ! It could have saved my heart from exhuasting ! Wait , this is he umbrella ! Why didn't I bring my own umbrella too ? I'm so stupid ! It's all my fault that I'm in this state !
 
    " Is there anything wrong ? Why are you so quiet ? What's wrong with your face ? Why are you covering it ? " JunHyung voice broke into my thoughts . Ok , he found out there's something wrong with me . I need to calm down ... I put down my hands and took in a deep breath . " I'm fine " I turned to look at him with a smile .
 
..........................................................
 
    We stopped infront of my house door . JunHyung passed me the umbrella and turned to leave . " Wait ! Aren't you taking the umbrella with you ? You're going to be wet ... "
 
    " You can keep that umbrella with you . I've got another one in my bag . " He answered . What ?!?! He has another umbrella in his bag all this while and he made me share the umbrella with him ?!?! What is he thinking ????????????? I stared at him as he walk out of sight before going inside the house .
 
==========================
 
Hope you enjoy ! :)