The Weird HyunSeung Oppa

Jae Mi and her 7 Prince Charmings
Wednesday Afternoon , After School
 
    HyungSeung oppa and I are now at the funfair having fun , playing around . " Do you want that ? " HyunSeung oppa asked pointing to the ice-cream stand .
 
    " Ani ... " I replied pointing to the candy floss in my hands " I can't eat that much ... "
 
    " Aigoo , you have to eat more to be chubby and cute like when you're young ... " He said pinching my cheeks .
 
    " Yah ! That's painful ! Stop it ! " I hit his hand to make him let go of my cheeks .
 
    HyunSeung oppa smiled and pointed to the ferris wheel " Let's go ride that " .
 
    We brought the tickets to ride the ferris wheel and waited for our turn . HyunSeung oppa didn't say anything while waiting for our turn , he just stood there , staring at the ferris wheel going round and round ... He seem like he was deep in thought , trying to make a difficult decision . After waiting for around 5 minutes , it was finally our turn . I skipped excitingly into the ferris wheel with my candy floss . I sat down on the bench on one of the side of the ferris wheel and HyunSeung oppa sat down beside me .
 
    I looked outside the window as the ferris wheel started going . The scenery is sooooo beautiful ! I can see all the tall buildings from inside the ferris wheel , it's so amazing ! I haven't been on a ferris wheel since I was like ... 7 ?
 
    " Jae Mi ah ... " HyunSeung oppa suddenly spoke .
 
    " Ne ? " I turn to look at him , smiling .
 
    " I ... I ...Erm ... It's really beautiful , right ? "
 
    " Mm , it's been a long time since I saw such a beautiful scenery " I said smiling , turning back to the window .
 
    It was quiet after that . HyunSeung oppa didn't say anything and he kept looking down , like he was guilty or something . He wasn't even enjoying the scenery for he didn't even look out . What's wrong with him ? Didn't he wanted to have fun ? He said that he needed to destress after the big school project he had recently . That's why we came here in the first place and now , he isn't even enjoying himself ...
 
    " Jae Mi ah ... I have something to tell you ... " HyunSeung oppa broke the silence . He looked into my eyes and continued in a serious tone " Actually , I ... Erm , we've known each other for 12 years already , right ? "
 
    " Really ? It's since I moved into my current house . You would often come over to play with Jae Jin oppa and me , we were very close . It was so fun then , I didn't realised it's so long already ... "
 
    " Ya , it's been a long time already and you didn't know ... and I didn't know too , until 2 years ago ... "
 
    " What are you talking about ? Didn't know what ? " I asked curiously .
 
    " Actually ... Jae Mi ah ... I ... I ... Erm ... Actually it's nothing ... "
 
    What is it that he wanted to say ? It sounded so serious and important , why did he stopped halfway ? I don't understand ... Why is he acting so weird ? I looked at HyunSeung oppa , waiting for him to say something , but he didn't . He just looked away from me and looked out of the window for the first time . He remained silent until the ferris wheel stopped .
 
...............................................
 
    HyunSeung oppa sent me all the way to my house door , of course , since he just live next door .
 
    " Thanks for today , it was fun . " I smiled .
 
    HyunSeung oppa stood infront of my house and looked at me with a slight smile . " I had fun too , go in , it's late , Jae Jin will be worried ... "
 
    I walked towards my house door slowly . What's wrong with him today ? He's so different ... He's so serious and said weird things . I turned around to see if he had went home , he haven't . I saw him still standing there , smiling at me with a sad expression . He raised his hand and waved at me . " Bye ! Go on in , quickly ! "
 
    I waved back and went in ...