Just A Friend

Jae Mi and her 7 Prince Charmings
Sunday After Work
 
    GiKwang , Yoseob , Dong Woon , IU and I were roller blading in the nearby park . We were having so much fun that I had finally forgotten about the Kim Bum oppa incident for a while .
 
    " Why isn't JunHyung here ? " I asked.
 
    " He went out with his stepsister ... " Yoseob answered , " Why ? "
 
    " Just curious "
 
    They had somehow found out that I had ' fallen out of love ' , I guess IU told them ... Anyway, they are here to comfort me . We had so much fun that we lost track of time . By the time we realised we haven't had dinner , it was already 8.30 pm .
 
    " Let's go and eat dinner , I'm so hungry . " Yoseob pouted .
 
    " OK , let's go " We agreed .
 
    " I have something on later , so I can't go with all of you . " IU apologised . " I have an appointment later at 9 pm , so I have to leave now . "
 
.........................................
 
    So I ended up with three boys in a fast food restaurant .
 
    " Ohh , this is sooooo delicious . Mmm ... " Yoseob exagerated . " Do you want your chicken ? "
 
    " Oh , you can have mine if you want to , I'm ... erm ... on a diet . " I said unconvincingly , I just doesn't have the appetite to eat so I used what Jae Jin oppa had said last sunday as an excuse .
 
    " You sure you don't want ? " GiKwang asked , waving the chicken infront of my face .
 
    " Ya . Your trick won't work . " I said as Yoseob snatch the chicken away from GiKwang's hand .
 
    " You are on a diet ? You are already so skinny . Why are girls always like that ? " Dong Woon said . I glared at him and he stick his tongue out at me .
 
    " So what are we going to do now ? " GiKwang asked .
 
    " Emm , let's go watch a movie " I suggested .
 
    " But I still want to eat more chickensssss " Yoseob whined .
 
...............................................
 
    We were queuing up for the popcorn and drinks , Yoseob and Dong Woon had brought some , a hem , ALOT of chicken back for JunHyung , more probably for Yoseob . And the thing is , Yoseob and Dong Woon had gone back , so GiKwang's the only one left with me .
 
    After we bought what we need , we went in settle down . The movie theater was so cold that I shivered and rubbed my hands together . Suddenly , GiKwang took my hand and rubbed it with his warm hands . I was shocked . " Are you cold ? " he asked while looking at my hand , it seemed like he was asking my hands . " Your hands are so cold . " I stared at him with a shocked expression . He took off his jacket and put it on me . I didn't know how to react and just looked at him blankly . After about 5 seconds , I think , I finally said , " thank you ".
   
    When the movie ended , it was already 11 pm and GiKwang sent me home with his car .
 
...................................................
 
    " Who's that guy that sent you back ? " Jae Jin oppa asked .
 
    " It's just a friend ... "