Three New Friends , Or Maybe Four ?

Jae Mi and her 7 Prince Charmings
    " I'm sorry ! I didn't mean to ... "
    
    " OMG ! This is EXPENSIVE ! HOW DARE YOU ! I want to meet your superviser NOW !!! "
 
    I had just started working at the cafe today, and I caused trouble ... I lowered my head in shame, his eyes were full of fury and it scared me ... No one has ever scolded me like this before, not even my parents ... What should I do ? Just then, my ' superhero ' , Doo Joon, appeared .
 
    " I heard that you wanted to meet me, is there a problem, Sir ? I'm her supervisor ."
   
    " Your waiteress spilled the coffee onto my BRANDED jacket ! What are you going to do about it ?!?! "
 
    Before Doo Joon could say anything , a high pitched vioce startled me ," YAH ! Stopped it JunHyung, how could you bully this beautiful girl ? Look at her big innocent eyes ! She is about to cry and it's all your fault ! " The person with golden hair on the left of this JunHyung guy said .
 
    " You're the one that put  your jacket on the table ! Its your fault that its stained now ! " The person on the right defended me .
   
    " I agree with my hyungs. " The guy opposite JunHyung said while nodding .
  
    " YAH ! I am your hyung too ! Why are you all siding with her ! You are my friends not hers ! " He gave them the stare that would make me shiver .
 
    Suddenly, the three of them widened their eyes and looked at him innocently . " Can you forgive her ? Pleeeeeease ?"
   
    I thought that was so funny and cute that I almost burst out with laughter . I turned to looked at Doo Joon to find him trying to hide his smile as well . He was using his thumb and index finger to pull the tip of his mouth down . That make me shiver even more not because of fear but beacause I am unable to cope with my laughter well .
 
    " Fine " JunHyung said as he turned around to face me ," I will let you off this time , but don't let me catch you again ."
 
    " Thank You ! " I answered gratefully as I did not know what else to say .
 
    The golden hair guy stand up with a big cheerful smile as he turn to face me and hold out his hand ," Hi ! I'm Yoseob ! Nice to meet you ! What's your name, pretty girl ?"
 
    I shook his hand and answered while drying my tears , " Hi, Yoseob ! My name is Jae Mi . "
 
    The other two stand up too and introduced themself , " Hello ! I'm GiKwang ."
   
    " And I am Dong Woon ."
 
    " This irritating person beside me is JunHyung " Yoseob said pointing to the angry customer .
 
    I turned to look at him but he doesn't seem to care the way he was introduced , so I did not say anything to anger him further.
 
    " He is the oldest among all of us and is getting on his years so he's a bit grumpy . Please don't mind him " GiKwang added .
 
    " YAH ! I am only 20 + ! Only one years older than you ! " JunHyung yelled suddenly making me jump .
 
    Doo Joon clear his throat to get their attention , " Eh hem , em , em , em . Are you guys ignoring me ? " He raise one of his eyebrow .
 
    " Uncle , we are trying to make friends with Jae Mi here , why ? Are you jealous ? " Yoseob teased .
 
    " Please don't be rude to Superviser Yoon , and he's not an uncle ... " I defended him .
 
    " It's okay Jae Mi , maybe I am too stress and have grown some white hair ... I should go dye my hair to Yoseob's hair colour some time , so no one would notice my white hair ... Maybe Yoseob has alot of white hair too , just that we cannot see ..." Doo Joon revenged .
 
    " YAH ! I don't have white hairs ! Not a single one ! All of them are dyed not natural ! " Yoseob pouted cutely .
 
    " Just kidding , anyway , can you guys excuse us for a while , Jae Mi , I need to talk to you ... " Doo Joon smiles politely .
 
    I bowed and then followed superviser Yoon into the kitchen .
 
.............................................
 
    " Pack your things ... "
 
    " I'm so sorry ! I didn't mean to ... Please don't fire me ... " I apologised , " I will make sure I'll do a good job next time ... "
 
    Doo Joon started laughing , " You think I was going to fire you ? It's your first day at work , and I can understand that you're nervous , so I will give you another chance , just make sure that this doesn't happened again , OK ? " He smiles at me .
 
    " Thank you ! I will work harder ... But you told me to pack my things ... "
 
    " I mean it's almost time now , prepare to get off work , make sure you're on time next weekend . "
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
    I made a mistake but I earn three new friends , or maybe four , its worth it , right ? I think ... at least I didn't get fired ! I can't wait to tell Jae Jin oppa about my first day at work today when I get home !