-Final-

Loving You

“Hey Baek, do you know what it’s like to love someone but they don’t love you back?”

“No, never, why do you ask?” Lies, I love you with all my heart but you don’t love me the same way.

“No reason, just curious I guess..” Chanyeol looked over at Baekhee with sad eyes. Should he say something to her? But what If Baekhee rejected him, he just couldn’t risk their friendship, not after all they’ve been through together.

“Well, I have to get going now” Baekhee said quietly. “I’ll talk to you later alright?” Then she walked away from where Chanyeol was sitting.

Once out of site she could no longer hold in her tears that were threatening to fall.  The feeling of being so close yet so far away was killing her. She just couldn’t understand why it had to be like this. This was the last straw, she would confess to Chanyeol whether he liked it or not. But how? Baekhee decided to go to one person who knew the most about love.


Walking to the coffee shop the next day, Baekhee was nervous. What if the person she came to see couldn’t help her? Stepping into the small coffee shop, Xoxo, she looked for her friend. Suddenly she was lifted into a tight embrace, “Lulu!” Baekhee said excitedly.

“Hey Baekhee! How are you?” Lulu asked.

“I’ve been better, but let’s sit down and talk.”

They both walked over to the table by the window of the coffee shop and began to talk about Baekhee’s problem.

“So tell me, what’s the problem this time?” Lulu asked questionably.

“I like Chanyeol!” Baekhee half shouted at Lulu.

“Wow, I could’ve told you that one, so what’s the problem?”

“I don’t know how to tell him, that’s why I came to you for advice.” Lulu was an expert when it came to confessions. She herself had to confess to the boy she liked, which was Sehun, who was not that easy going. But she had succeeded because it turned out that Sehun had liked Lulu for a long time too, now they were a couple. Baekhee just hoped for the same luck that Lulu had. But how should she confess?

“Well here’s my advice to you, just tell him.”

“B-but what if he rejects me? Our friendship will be ruined forever!” Baekhee said with tears in her eyes.

“Trust me Baekhee he won’t reject you.” In truth Lulu knew Chanyeol liked Baekhee because Chanyeol had gone to Sehun asking for the same advice.  She wasn’t surprised one bit when one night Sehun had told her about Chanyeol liking Baekhee.

“But-“

“Trust me”

“Okay.” Baekhee said with a pout. “But if this fails I’m coming after you!” Lulu just giggled and nodded.


“Ok, Chanyeol, I like you, will you go out with me?” Baekhee groaned, looking into her mirror while she was doing her makeup, she had been practicing what she was going to say to Chanyeol. Today was the day that she would confess. “Chanyeol, I love you!” No, “Chanyeol, I’ve been watching you since junior high-” What!? No! Ugh why is this is so difficult. “Chanyeol, I’ve liked you since junior high, can I be your girlfriend?”Mmm. Well that wasn’t the worst thing I’ve said.

“Hey Noona, what are you doing?”

“Oh my gosh” Baekhee getting startled smeared her mascara all over her face. “Kyungsoo you little brat, look what you did!”

Kyungsoo, Baekhee’s 12 year old little brother, just snickered and left the room not without shouting, “Baekhee and Chanyeol sitting in a tree, K-i-s-s-i-n-g!”

Ugh, that brat, now look at me! Baekhee quickly removed all the extra mascara from her face and finished her makeup. She decided to keep her shoulder length hair down. Now ready to go she took one last look at her outfit with her full body size mirror. Man I look good, let’s just hope Chanyeol agrees.


Walking to school Baekhee couldn’t help but be nervous. All these thoughts about Chanyeol rejecting her kept swirling around in her head. What if he rejects me and then we’re not friends anymore? All throughout the day she couldn’t stop thinking about it.

Once classes were through for the day Baekhee set off to find Chanyeol, it was time. It was now or never.

“Hey Chanyeol!” She waved to Chanyeol signaling for him to come over to her.

“Hey Baekhee.” Chanyeol said shyly.

“Hi, um, can we talk somewhere private please.”

“Uh, Yeah sure we can” Then they proceeded to walk to the back of the school together. “Actually Baekhee I have something to tell you.”

“Oh, I something to tell you too.”

“You can go first.”

“No you go”

“Okay well you see, how do I say this, Iloveyou!Morethanafriendandwaswonderingifyouwouldbemygirlfriend. Okay you go.” Chanyeol said with lightning speed.

Baekhee stood there dumfounded at what Chanyeol had just said, did he just ask me to be his girlfriend? She couldn’t think properly she was so excited, but she had to make sure she heard right. “Wait , what did you say again?”

“Baekhee, I said I love you, more than a friend, and would like you to be my girlfriend.” Chanyeol repeated. “So what were you going to say?”

“Um, well, I was going to say, Chanyeol, I’ve loved you since junior high school, and would like you to be my boyfriend.” She said shyly.

Neither one could believe what the other had said. Chanyeol made the first move and lent down to kiss Baekhee. The kiss began slowly but soon turned into a passionate one. Both pulled back for a breath and looked into each other’s eyes. They couldn’t believe what had just happened, was this all real? Baekhee was the first to speak, “So, I’m your girlfriend now?”

“Yes” Chanyeol lent down to capture Baekhee’s lips once again.  


A/N: All done, I hope you liked it! Please comment what you think about the story thanks~ ^^