Height Differences.

K to the D.

267w

“Can you not, Jongin?”
 

“Can I not what, Kyungsoo?”
 

“Stop making fun of my height, you .”
 

It’s always like this for Jongin and Kyungsoo.  Mainly because Kyungsoo is a little short than average height or maybe the fact that Jongin likes to irritate his boyfriend more. He thinks that Kyungsoo is a cute bear cub whose bark is worse than its bite.
 

Maybe he forgot the fact that once irritated, Kyungsoo is a bear—a bear that just woke up from hibernation.
 

“One more, Kim Jongin. One more insult about my height and you can kiss your life goodbye.” Kyungsoo gritted his teeth in frustration as he walks away from his boyfriend.

 

Jongin knew that this is going to be those petty fights that need big reasoning before they make up. He’s willing to do everything for Kyungsoo. He never thought he’d love him that much.

 

He knew Kyungsoo was in the library. He saw his petite (short, he’s really adorably short) figure in the History corner with a pout that Jongin wants to kiss away.

 

Kyungsoo suddenly felt the familiar warmth around him. Jongin’s arms snakes his waist. His chest on his back and his lips placed on his hair. Kyungsoo’s pride crumbled in pieces. He wants to turn around and kiss him until he can’t breathe but Jongin’s arms were too insisting to stay that way. And he let him.
 

“You’re so short.” Jongin whispers.
 

“Jongin, I said-“ Kyungsoo starts to argue again but Jongin stops him with another tight embrace.
 

“It’s cute. I love it.”
 

Kyungsoo may start to love his height now.