604, 800 Seconds Left

Description

He was given a year, but it contradicts both parties.

With 604, 800 seconds left, everything seemed so surreal.

With 604, 800 seconds left, every tick of the clock seems so prominent.

With 604, 800 seconds left, everything seems to be running fast, slow; stop.

With 604, 800 seconds left, that is the amount of time available for her heart to continue to beat.

With 604, 800 seconds left, that is the amount of time available for her brain to continue to function.

At 0 seconds left, all is lost.

And at that point of time, he can only try to make her his; All within 604, 800 seconds.

But the only question remains, can she survive this ordeal?

Foreword

Soojin's Author's note:

So hello, I am Soojin. Well, since my dear friend, Yoonjae has started with her story, I thought that maybe I should join her too. So here I am, writing '604, 800 seconds left'. I won't be giving any details of how the story is going to be like but, one thing I can tell you. 

 
It is definitely going to be a short one.  
 
Besides that, well, unlike Yoonjae here, I am definitely not a Literature in English student, in contrast, I am just a Science student. So I like to write gore thanks to my obsession with Biology (I think I watched too much dramas on surgery). But I can assure you there won't be any in this story. I'll leave the gore part for another story since it is so fun to write! 
 
Anyways, back to the issue, '604, 800 seconds left' will be up soon (I'm not gonna say when since I cannot be sure...), I will update it once I finished a couple of chapters so that you readers on't need to wait for quite some time. 
 
So, in the mean time, anticipate it! Also, do check out our works and feel free to subscribe or comment on our stories! Really appreciate it! :)
 
Until next time~!
-Soojin