Love

My Boyfriend's IQ < 50

Jiyong went knocking on Big Bang's door, his face long and sullen.

Dara had effectively ignored Jiyong after the incident at the university. Jiyong tried saying sorry even though he didn't think it was wrong of him to try to get her back.

Dara did forgive him, but she was still the same cold emotionless Dara. Jiyong would have preferred if she just scolded him for once and returned to normal.

His Ssantoki was still nowhere to be seen.

Dara and Youngbae were always together nowadays. They weren't very outright with public displays of affection, but they still spent time together like siblings.

Dara did everything she could to block Jiyong from her mind, and only see Youngbae. But everything she did, it just made her miss Jiyong even more.

She repeatedly told herself that it was for Jiyong's good, so that he could leave her when the time comes.

But Jiyong doesn't know that. He thought his Ssantoki was effectively gone. He really hates it when she and Youngbae are together. He hated her to be with anyone else other than him, showering people attention that should have been his.

Dara and Youngbae were cooking together in the kitchen, where Jiyong had tried to interrupt. But she didn't take a second look at him.

He trailed off, disappointed, not knowing that the reason for her sudden display of culinary skills was because she caught Jiyong drooling at the picture of Spagetti on tv.

Jiyong knocked the door again, and Daesung's face appeared. "Oh! Jiyong!" he smiled warmly. "Why are you here?"

Jiyong puffed his cheeks. "Jiyong was bored." he said simply. "Can Jiyong watch television here?"

Daesung looked puzzled for a moment. "But you have a tv in your house-" he blinked. "Ah.. Arraso. Dara and Youngbae right? Okay come in."

Jiyong smiled a little and followed Daesung in like a puppy. Before Daesung could close the door, a girl burst into the house. "Jiyongie~" Sohee squealed.

Daesung grinned. "Looks like you won't be bored anymore Jiyong."

Jiyong looked at Sohee with no interest and switched on the tv to watch Power Puff Girls. He didn't sing to the opening song like he always did, even though Sohee was dancing alog, trying to engage him.

"Jiyongie~" Sohee kept pestering him. "Do you want apple tarts? I can bake some for you!"

Jiyong, who was thoroughly annoyed with her, nodded his head. "Jiyong wants more." he fibbed.

Sohee brightened and ran out to get apple tarts done, not knowing Jiyong did that just to send her away.

Jiyong heaved a small sigh of relief and gazed at the tv screen, uninterested. TOP, Seungri and Daesung came to sit down beside him as a romantic comedy Korean drama began playing.

"Where did Sohee go?" Seungri asked, looking around.

"Getting apple tarts for Jiyong." he mumbled.

Seungri sent knowing looks to TOP and Seungri. "Wow that girl's really a good girlfriend." he whispered.

The show on the tv showed a guy confessing to a girl, and they hugged happily. Jiyong bit his lip. *Ssantoki and Jiyong were once like that.*

"I love you." the guy smiled softly.

"I love you too." the girl blushed.

Jiyong blinked. He recalled saying those words to Dara before but he still didn't know what that meant. He turned to TOP. "Seunghyunnie.. What is love?" he asked curiously.

TOP raised his brows while Seungri snickered. "Well love is-" Seungri started, before Daesung kneaded him in the stomach. "We don't want explanations."

TOP chuckled. "Well there are different types of love. Family love, friend love and lover's love. Which one do you want to ask about?"

Jiyong blinked. "Friends and lovers." he answered, remembering these two categories Dara had mentioned.

"Well, friend love is like what I feel for you. And for Seungri and Daesung." TOP gestured. "It's a pleasant feeling that applies to close friends where you value their friendship."

"Then let explain lover's love!" Seungri exclaimed excitedly. "Well firstly, it's a feeling towards a person from the opposite . So if Jiyong's a boy, you love a girl. Alright?"

Jiyong nodded.

"And if you truly love someone," Seungri continued. "Then you can only love her. You can't see anyone else. She takes up all your thoughts. She's the reason for your smiles and sorrows. You can't live without her. Without your friends, you'll feel depressed. Without her, you'll die."

"Also," Daesung added. "When you see her, you get this butterfly feeling in your tummy. You feel excited, exhilarated. Your heart races for no reason. You want her by your side every single moment."
 
"It's just like bread and butter, fork and spoon, paper and pen." TOP smiled softly. "You want to be with her forever and ever."

Jiyong looked at their love-struck faces, thinking about their own girlfriends. He nodded and smiled to himself as he finally got it.