If I thought you were dying, I would cry too

My Boyfriend's IQ < 50

Dara came out of the toilet, changed into new pants and feeling comfortable again.

To her utter disbelief, the whole Big Bang and 2NE1 gang were in her room waiting in suspense.

Bom saw Dara come out, and looked her up and down. "THANK GOD YOU'RE FINE DARA!" she shrieked and hugged her.

The other girls came over and gave her a group hug, which very soon evolved into a group hug with the guys as well. Predictable, since Seungri would take every chance to have skinship with his Chaecat.

Dara blinked confusedly. "Why are you guys here?"

Bom gave her a cute smile. "We thought you were dying Dara!"

"Eh?" Dara's eyes widened.

"Well it all happened because of Jiyong..." TOP tapped his chin.

FLASHBACK

"Ssantoki is dying!" Jiyong croaked.

His bottom lip trembled and he was ready to break into tears any time now. He ran down the stairs as fast as he could, knocking down a vase in the process.

He fell on the last two steps and acquired a bruise on his knee. He sniffled and got up immediately, sprinting to Big Bang's house.

He pounded on the door with his bare hands still they turned red and raw. "OPEN UP NOW!" he roared.

He saw a broom and was prepared to charge at the door with it when Youngbae opened the door. "Jiyong?" Young Ae raised his brows.

Jiyong sobbed loudly. "HELP! SSANTOKI IS BLEEDING! SSANTOKI IS DYING!"

END OF FLASHBACK

And that was how the Big Bang and 2NE1 members were alerted and rushed to Dara's house in a span of two minutes.

Dara burst into laughter. "OH MY GOSH! So you thought I was dying?"

"Well aren't you?" Youngbae looked her up and down. "Where are you bleeding? Jiyong mentioned you were bleeding!"

Dara flushed pink. "Uh. That must have been .. You know... A stain." she stuttered.

Everyone raised their brows in confusion. Dara wrinkled her nose in frustration. "IT'S MY PERIOD DAMN IT!"

It's the guys' turn to turn red while the girls burst into laughter. "It's just your period?" Minzy giggled. "We really thought you were dying Dara!"

Dara grinned sheepishly. "Sorry that my period came at such a wrong time then."

"I think you should tell Jiyong you're fine." TOP said all of a sudden. Dara looked at him. "He's still crying and wailing outside. He said he didn't want to see his Ssantoki dead." TOP explained.

Dara softened and ran out of her room. She heard loud wailing at the bottom floor and she saw Jiyong sitting by the stairway, banging his head against the wall.

"SSANTOKIIIIIIII~~" he wailed.

Dara ran to him immediately and hugged him. "Ji! It's me Ssantoki! I'm fine! Don't cry!"

Jiyong sniffed, his face total mess of tears and mucus. "Ssantoki?" he looked at her. "SSANTOKI!" he flung his arms round her.

Dara softened and patted his head. "I'm fine Ji. I'm not dying!" she assured.

"Really?" Jiyong sniffled. "But Jiyong saw blood! Jiyong thought Ssantoki was dying!"

"I'm fine!" Dara repeated and turned around for Jiyong to see. "See? I'm really fine. Don't cry Ji."

Jiyong nodded and hugged her waist tightly. "Don't leave me again Ssantoki." he whispered in a broken voice.

Dara flinched at how scared an frightened he sounded. *He was really scared that I'd leave him.* she his hair.

"I guess if I thought you were dying, I would cry like this too." she whispered.