Leaving

My Boyfriend's IQ < 50

Dara stared at her father in shock. "No way Abeoji! You can't just send me away!" she protested.

The Park Leader gave her a look that shut her up. "It's for your own good Dara ah. Seoul is where bulk of the Kwon Clan is. I can't risk you getting caught by them."

Dara frowned. "But I can protect myself!" she insisted. "And this is the fight between the Kwons and the Parks. I'm a Park, Abeoji, I want to fight too."

The Park leader sighed. He didn't know how many times they had held this conversation already.

"Dara, please listen to me." the Park Leader pleaded. "You're my weakness, if you get caught, everything's over. Don't talk about you fighting, because I doubt you'll be able to escape if you get caught or anything. If that happens, there's only one outcome: death."

Dara shuddered a little. She composed herself and plastered a confident look on her face.

"I can do this Abeoji. Let me stay by your side and protect our clan." she repeated.

The Park Leader looked at her tiredly. "Dara, if you don't want to do this for me, at least do it for your Eomma." he sighed.

Dara instantly softened at the thought of her deceased mother.

"She was killed by the Kwons, we must get revenge. We can't be rash, we have to do everything with perfect plan and synchronization." Park Leader convinced. "You're being in Seoul would make it much easier for the Kwons to attack you. Flee to the countryside, and we would have a better chance."

"Fine." Dara said grudgingly after a few moments of hesitating. "For the clan, and for Eomma."

The Park Leader smiled. "And also for me. I want my daughter safe." Dara smiled back.

He turned to Big Bang and 2NE1. "You two gangs are going with Dara to keep her safe." he commanded.

Protests immediately rang out from everyone of them except Youngbae. "Why?" "We are the best fighters!" "We want to help!"

The Park Leader held out his hand and they all kept quiet. "You guys are indeed the best fighters in the clan. That's why I need you to protect Dara. The others left are enough to protect me." he assured.

"But-" CL tried saying.

"And you guys are not only the best fighters, but the youngest as well." Park Leader frowned. "And what is this I see? Out of seven of you, six are repeating years! Except for Minzy!" he barked.

Minzy smiled brightly. She studied hard and worked hard despite her young age.

"You!" Park leader pointed at TOP. "You're already 24! And you haven't even gotten the first degree for financial management? Others at your age would already have their PHDs!"

"It's not that we don't try, Park leader, it's just-" Bom pouted.

"You don't have enough time." the Park Leader finished. "That's why I'm going you time. You'll be protection Dara and catching up on your school work at the same time. Get it?"

"Neh." they all chorused. Youngbae smiled softly at Dara. No matter where he was going, as long as Dara was there, nothing else mattered.
 
>oOo<

Madam Kwon slammed the table. HARD.

Even being the top fighter in the Kwon clan, Jiyong flinched. This was how powerful and menacing his mother was.

"You failed? Again?" she seethed. "What's wrong with you GD? Is it that difficult to get that stupid daughter Sandara Park?"

Jiyong scowled. "No. But my men failed me once again. Big Bang and 2NE1 are just too strong. In the end, only I was left standing against them. I can't possibly beat two gangs of Park's best fighters." he protested.

Madam Kwon glared at her son. "Do you not remember what the Parks have done to us?"

She stood up and walked to Jiyong. Every step she took, she listed a crime.

"They killed your father." she seethed. "They made you fatherless. They made me husband-less. THey broke our family. They deserve to die."

Jiyong nodded coldly.

"I will expect some imporovements GD." Madam Kwon snarled. "No matter where that girl is, what method you use. GET HER."