Power Puff

My Boyfriend's IQ < 50

"What do you mean you're not going to school?" CL demanded as she tapped her feet.

Dara gulped. "Chaerin..."

"Yeah. Why aren't you going today?" TOP asked.

Dara twisted her lips and played with her fingers. "I'm going to accompany Jiyong today. Yesterday when I left him, he threw a tantrum and caused a mess. So I'm going to stay home today. It's just one day...please?" she battled her eyelashes.

"Fine." CL grumbled. "Not like we listen in class anyway."

The Big Bang and 2NE1 members bade her goodbye. Youngbae looked back at her, with an unreadable expression. Dara smiled and waved.

Youngbae nodded and went off with the others. *I hope this will be the only day you choose Jiyong over us. Or me.*


>oOo<


"Ssantoki!!! I'm hungry!" Jiyong pouted. He ran to her and tugged on the hem of her shirt.

Dara giggled and patted his head. "Neh. I'll make you pancakes alright?" she smiled.

Both of them made their way to the kitchen and Jiyong watched as Dara mixed the batter. Jiyong cocked his head to the side as he watched Dara crack two eggs in.

"Ssantoki.. Why doesn't the egg have chicks inside?" he scratched his head confused.

Dara laughed as she poured more flour. "It isn't fertilized by the rooster, Ji." she looked at his still confused expression. "You still don't get it?"

Jiyong shook his head. Dara laughed. "Hmmm that means the hen lays eggs that don't have a father. That's why there's no baby chick."

Jiyong nodded in understanding. Dara smiled lightly and began pouring the mixture on the pan as she heated it.

She felt Jiyong standing behind her and breathing on to her neck. "Ssantoki! Let's make a baby too!" he exclaimed.

Dara dropped the bowl in shock. "What?"

Jiyong hopped around happily. "Let's make a baby too!" he exclaimed. "Jiyong can be the father and Ssantoki can be the mother!"

Dara bent to pick up the bowl. Her face was red despite hearing this from an equivalent of a five-year old. "Ji.. We can't have a baby." she mentally smacked herself for how it turned out.

Jiyong's face fell. "Why not?"

"We..we.." Dara flustered. "We don't have enough Pancakes to feed it!" she blurted.

Jiyong pouted. "Ah..." he nodded. "Jiyong must make more pancakes next time so that Jiyong can have a baby with Ssantoki." he reminded himself.

Dara shook her head amused. *Oh Jiyong..*


>oOo<


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTWoIXKZGOg

"Fighting crime, trying to save the world 
Here they come just in time, the Powerpuff Girls~~~" Jiyong sang as he danced along to the song. Dara giggled at his cuteness and he ended with a cute ending pose.

gd.jpg

Jiyong pouted at Dara and sat next to her, causing the couch to bounce. "Why didn't you sing, Ssantoki? Don't you like Power Puff?" he puffed his cheeks for effect.

Dara laughed. "Ani. I like them. But not as much as you do, and I don't know the lyrics."

Jiyong's face brightened. "The I'll teach you!" he squealed. He pulled dara to her feet. "Lets go ONE MORE TIME!!!"

...

"Fighting crime trying to save the world~~~" Jiyong sang as he jumped around, using a piece of leftover corn as his mike. He bit into it as he sang, and bits of corn flew out of his mouth.

He realised he was the only one singing and he turned around, wanting to make Dara sing with him as well. He stopped when he saw her sleeping peacefully on the couch, her head bobbing up and down while her body rested in an uncomfortable position.

He stopped jumping and watched her sleep. He smiled as he pushed her head to rest against the couch and shifted her body so that she wasn't resting on her legs.

*Ssantoki is so pretty...* Jiyong smiled as he laid his head on her lap and watched her face above his.

His eyes began to close as well as the jumping and singing finally caused him to srrender to fatigue. The smile remained on his face as Dara was the last thing he saw before closing his eyes.

"So Pretty..." he mumbled. "Even more than Power Puff..."