Chapter 83

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

 

"Byunghun, wake up, dear.." L.Joe opened his eyes slowly. He could hear his own softly sobs. Mrs Lee caressed her son's hair while Mr Lee was standing peacefully next to her.

"Omma, Channie leaves me. He's gone, omma. My wife leaves me.." L.Joe's sobs became louder after he finished his words.

Mrs Lee shook her head. "Byunghun, calm down.." She consoled her son softly.

"Omma, where am I? Why I'm here? Shouldn't us be at Channie's funeral?" L.Joe asked Mrs Lee with his confused face.

"Byunghun, we're at the hospital now. You lost your concious for hours. Listen to me, if God wants someone that we love to not leave us, they won't leave us no matter in what condition they're. It's grateful because Chanhee already passed his coma stage and now, he's awake." L.Joe adjusted his gaze towards Mr Lee. Did he do a joke or just wanted to calm him down?

"You're not joking, aren't you? Just a while ago, we're at his funeral, I wanted to kill myself because I wanted to follow Channie and my baby but Channie's soul stopped me from doing so by whispered to me soothing words. I could see his frozed body, appa. All of our family and friends were there, too and crying for their gone. Appa, please don't do this to me. My whole life is destroyed now, appa.."

Mrs Lee shook her head. "You were just dreaming about it, Byunghun. We heard your nonsense shouting. That's just your bad dream. Your nightmare. A nightmare that won't happen to you and your family." L.Joe looked at his mother back, and she replied with a nod.

Finally, L.Joe could smile. "I want to meet Channie. I want to meet him, appa." L.Joe began to feel excited and could not wait to see his wife. He indeed really missing his wife so much..

When he got a nod with a smile from Mr Lee, he immediately stood up from the bench he was sitting earlier when he waited for his wife outside the ward. "Go, Byunghun. Chanhee can't wait to see you." L.Joe smiled back and stepped his feet onto his wife's ward with a huge smile on his face.

L.Joe opened the ward's door and immediately ran towards his wife once he captured his wife's pale face and hugged him tight. "Channie! How could you do this to me? How could you left me alone waiting for you? How could you-" L.Joe's words being cut by Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter