Chapter 82

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

 

It was cloudy the day of Lee Chanhee and his baby's funeral. Of course, that just meant the wheather also could feel Chanhee and his baby's lost. Minsoo stood out far away from his family while his daughter was being held in his omma's embrace, letting the tears slipped down on his face, unnoticed. He didn't want to show to people that were coming to Chanhee's funeral today that he was crying. Crying so badly and it's hurts him. Why? Why he cried so badly? Chanhee was just his favourite dongsaeng-in-law, but why? Because, with Chanhee's lost made him remembered about his wife, Lee Daniel. Chanhee's grave being placed next to his late wife though. Not just he lost his wife long time ago, but he lost his dongsaeng-in-law and also his nephew to be. That was too much for him to accept.. He could not bear to see L.Joe will be in a great pain like he was suffering before. He loved his dongsaeng too much to let him even feel it.

All of Lee's family (L.Joe and Chanhee's family) were standing in front of a pedestal beside a picture of Lee Chanhee and a casket that consisted of Chanhee's dead body. "Channie!! Don't leave me.. Bring me together, please.. Let me follow you.." L.Joe knew so badly that the scream in his heart would not bring Chanhee back together to him like before, but he really needed to say it. L.Joe, Minsoo, Ricky, Changjo and mainly everyone Chanhee knew were there to watch him for the last time.

"Family and friends," The preacher started to speak into the microphone. "We are gathered here today to mourn the tragic and sudden death of the beautiful and bright Lee Chanhee along with his baby." Tears spilled from Ricky's eyes as he heard the name of his late best friend. After everyone gave their last speeches to Lee Chanhee, the viewing was held. Ricky stood next to Mrs Lee (Chanhee's omma) and she put her hand in his's. He just laid his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes, just so he hoped he could see Chanhee's live face again. Oh, how he missed his favourite hyung so much! 

"Ricky." He heard a voice calling for his name. "Ricky ah, it's me.. Channie hyung. I miss you too, dongsaeng. Would you do me a favour? Please tell L.Joe, I love him so much.. I am sorry I have to leave him alone here and could not say I Love You properly before I went away.. Please ask Minsoo hyung to look after my husband and make sure he will eat well, work well, living well after this. If he could, find another person for my husband to love. Even though it will hurts me so much to see him being happy with another people, but it will hurts me more if I see him being alone and sad without anyone. Send my regards to Changjo, say to him thankyou so much for always helping me whenever I needed his help. Do not miss to say I Love You so much to Byunggie's family and my family, okay Ricky? I got to go now with my baby.. Take care Ricky, you'll always be my dongsaeng and my best friend forever.. I won't forget you all.. Not even once.. Till we meet again, Ricky.." That voice made Ricky smiled, though he was still saddened by it. I will accomplish your favour, hyung.. I promise.. Take care, Channie hyung.. I love you... 

"I know why you're smiling." Mrs Lee whispered in his ear, knowing that Chanhee was there with all of them as she also could feel Chanhee's presence there, looking at all of them who came today while smiling. They raised part of Chanhee's coffin and his face was shown to all of them. He still looked so pretty and innocent like always even when he was dead. L.Joe suddenly started to crying to after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter