Chapter 80

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

 

"Hands up! We're police!"

And finally, Chanhee and L.Joe could sigh in relieve when they heard the police's words and a loud sirens coming from outside. It seemed like there were so many cars outside. Chanhee leaned his head againts the wooden wall and trying as best as he can to catch the oxygen from the air onto his tight lungs. The blood that coming out from Chanhee's womb still didn't stop from streaming down made Chanhee felt so dizzy because he already lost too much blood by the time the polices and the ambulance arrived to safe the three of them. But, in his pain state, he still could uttering the words, "It's over now.. Byungie, it's over.. I hope they won't get fly from the jail and harm us anymore.." 

On the other side, Yoo, Seulgi and Eunji had been arrested by the polices and they were being escorting to the police cars with both of their hands behind their back, got locked by the handcuffs. One of the polices immediately ran towards L.Joe who was still sitting on the floor whilst hung his head down low to catch a breath and instantly untied the blonde man. "Thanks." He said under his breath. The police just smiled towards him as a reply and rushing walking towards Minsoo who was still unconcious on the floor. The blood already stopped from flowing down out from Minsoo's head but the muscular man still didn't wake up from his unconcious yet. He then called out for the ambulance to bring Minsoo to the hospital.

After L.Joe had regaining his normal breath back, he immediately stood up from the floor, groaning a little bit when the pain striked him and slowly walked towards his wife. Once he arrived in front of Chanhee, he pulled Chanhee for a tight hug and showered him with his kisses. On his forehead, on his eyes, on the bridge of his nose, on his fluffy cheeks and didn't forget to kiss his wife's swollen lips and finally, L.Joe stopped his lips for a long time on the bruised beside his wife's lips to lift a little bit pain from it making Chanhee clenched his teeth in hurt. "Don't worry, Channie.. It's over now. We are safe. Are you alright? Oh , you're so bleeding. We need to get you to the hospital now." Chanhee nodded and without wasting anymore time, L.Joe grabbed Chanhee's clothes not too far away from them and wore it on his wife before carrying him bridal style towards the ambulance, forgetting the pain that he felt on whole of his bruised body.

Once Chanhee inside, the ambulance started to move leaving the old house to the hospital. Chanhee's right hand being held tightly by L.Joe who was sitting beside him. Then, they could hear someone was calling for them. And, it was the medic. "Excuse me, sir." L.Joe turned to look at her and gave her the look for her to continue what she wanted to talk about. "Sir, I hope you could prevent your wife from fainting till we reach at the hospital because it may harm him and his baby."

"Wh-what? B-but, why?" L.Joe stuttered.

"Because he already lost too much blood. If he can't stay awake till we reach there, he will be in a long time of coma and it would harm his baby in his womb." L.Joe gasped and immediately shook his head in disbelief. The medic woman rested her hands on Chanhee's shoulder before continuing her words, "I hope you could stay awake and be strong for yourself, your husband and your baby. I know you're a strong guy.."

"B-but, what I cou-could d-do to make him stay awake?" L.J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter