Chapter 79

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

 

"Bastard!" They fell hard on their .

Quickly, they grabbed their cloth on the floor and wore it to cover their upper body. (I AM SORRY BUT I COULD NOT CONTAIN MY LAUGH WHEN I WROTE THIS BECAUSE THEY STILL MANAGED TO GRAB THEIR CLOTH! HAHAHAHA)

L.Joe took a slight glance towards his unconcious yet wife on his left and automatically his eyes started to teary while both of his hand curling into a fist. He knew Chanhee's condition that time was in extremely bad as he could see Chanhee's legs were running with hot condensed red liquid onto the wooden floor. There is no a little thought in L.Joe's mind to cover his wife up with something as he could not stand to see his wife's condition anymore. So he turned to his right, punching hardly on Yoo's face who was trying to stand up from the floor when his beast anger started to surrounding him. Yoo groaned in hurt, once again falling on his . Minsoo was locking Seulgi from moving with his muscular arms after he beated him for a few minutes. "Who are you? Who pays you to do this to my wife?" L.Joe's voice echoed the entire house.

"I won't ing tell you. Let us go! We need to finish our job!" Yoo replied with a slightly groan coming out from his mouth because of the pain he felt.

"Job? What job? Chanhee? Is that your job?" Instead of L.Joe, Minsoo came out to ask them. Both of them nodded simultaneously. Seulgi then struggled to get out from Minsoo's lock, but he didn't success as Minsoo locked him back more tightly than before.

"Bastard!" L.Joe shouted and punched Yoo's face once again. "Who pays you guys to do this? Who pays!" He continued shouting right on Yoo's face while grabbing Yoo's collar shirt. 

"Are you ing deaf or what? I said I won't tell you, I won't tell you! Let us go now!" Yoo's hands were free from being tied or locked up like Seulgi, but he can't do anything to get rid of the blonde guy in front of him because he was in a great pain that he had to endure on his face. He only could shouting and begging for both of them to complete their job. Even though they knew L.Joe and Minsoo won't ever letting them go, but they still tried to begging their best. Deeply in their heart, they hoped that their boss, Eunji could hear them and saved them. 

"You better tell us who pays you guys. Or else, I will hand both of you to the police." This time, L.Joe whispered with a soft yet firm tone onto Yoo's ear but loud enough for all three of them (including Minsoo) to hear his threaten perfectly before he smirked to himself. 

"Okay okay, I tell you. But, please. Don't send us to the police." L.Joe turned his gaze towards Seulgi in Minsoo's arms with his right hand still gripped Yoo's collar shirt tightly, didn't have an intention wanting to let him go. "The one who pays for us to do this is-"

"Me." All of them turned their heads towards the voice. Eunji was coming out from the room she has been staying since she passed the next mission to her men while a pistol resting in her left hand. "Annyeong, L.Joe oppa.. Oh, Minsoo oppa is here too? Awh, what a good husband and oppa-in-law to save that damn y boy.." She said before sending a sly smirk towards L.Joe and Minsoo.

Both L.Joe and Minsoo seemed like they were not believing what they saw in front of their eyes. They never could think that Eunji was behind all of this and being so cruel towards their family. Because of the shockness, they didn't even realise they has been setting Yoo and Seulgi free from their grip and stepped back a few inches from their earlier position once they saw Eunji came out with a pistol in her hand. Yoo and Seulgi immediately stood up from the wooden floor and ran behind their boss. "Eunji?" L.Joe mumbled softly under his breath. "Eunji, why do you do this to Channie? Why?" L.Joe asked with a normal tone of his voice.

"Don't ask such a stupid question to me, oppa. You already know the answer.. Of course because I want to destroy him from OUR life and take you back. We could live happily ever after if he's dead." She replied and emphasizing the word 'our' to L.Joe.

"Don't you ever dream about that, Eunji. You won't get me no matter how hard you try. I love him and only him.." L.Joe declared before he turned his body towards his wife to bring him out from the house.

But, he was stopped by a loud noise coming. And he knew the noise was coming from Eunji's pistol. L.Joe could see a hole at the wall just one inch from the place that he was standing and he knew that hole was coming from Eunji's pistol. "L.Joe, don't you dare to step near to that or even bring him out from this damn house if you don't want to lose him.. Forever.." L.Joe could not do anything after being threaten like that. He can't moved near to his wife. But, he had to save his wife no matter what..

In the other hand, Minsoo who was kept quiet watching all of this for a few minutes, can't stay still anymore. He knew he had to do something to save his dongsaeng and his dongsaeng-in-law. If one of them were hurting just because he can't think for something to do, he vowed that he won't forgive himself forever. After he knew what to do, he immediately ran towards Eunji's direction and kicked the pistol out from her grip before kicking Eunji on her stomach. She fell hard on her but she managed to shout, "Beat them up!"

Yoo ran towards Minsoo since he was near to him and straightly kicked him on his stomach. Minsoo fell down and groaned in pain. While the other hand, L.Joe's hand being tied up behind his back after Seulgi catched him. He then forced L.Joe to sit down on the floor three inches away from his unconcious wife. As L.Joe tried to struggle to let go being tied, he then saw something that could hurt his hyung. "Hyung! Watch out!" He managed to deliver the message but his hyung was a second late and end up being unconcious on the floor. Minsoo was being hit on his head by a wooden chair there. L.Joe then saw a red liquid flowing down from his hyung's head. "! What the hell are you doing to him! Hyung! Wake up, hyung!" L.Joe shouted loudly and tried harder even more to get rid of the rope from his hands.

Yoo and Seulgi walked together to L.Joe's direction and started to beat him furiously. L.Joe can't fight back with no one was helping him, with his condition being tied up tightly like that. The only sound was coming out from his mouth only a groan and a howl. But, then after a few minutes, they got interrupted by someone. "Stop beating him!" Ins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter