Chapter 76

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

 

"Uweekk! Uweeekk!" He hold the side of the sink for a while. He tried to contain the vomit feelings that he felt in his stomach from going out for another time. And now, L.Joe felt like his colon wanted to go out too. This time, it has been three times L.Joe went out and in from the bathroom. Three times for this morning! Well, its named 'morning sickness', wasn't it? Of course L.Joe would be attacked by a worst morning sickness every day in the morning since Lee Chanhee was pregnant with their first baby. L.Joe's face was so red as he tried to stop the puke from going out anymore.

"Byungie! Byungie, are you okay?" Chanhee asked worriedly. Chanhee patted his husband's back softly and hoped his husband will feel better after this. L.Joe turned the water pipe. After that, he washed his red lips before rinsing it. OhGod, my throat is so hurt! I can't endure it anymore! L.Joe thought.

"I am okay." L.Joe answered his wife after he have done closing the water pipe back. Then, he grabbed the tissue beside the sink and wiped his mouth. Chanhee felt pity when he looked at his husband. Chanhee's pregnancy right now was reaching to the end of the three months. But, L.Joe's morning sickness didn't give a sign to them that it would fade away from L.Joe. What was weird them, Chanhee felt nothing. He was okay, healthy and he can move anywhere he wanted to go without facing any of the pain that he think he should get like the other pregnant people. His husband was the one who took all of Chanhee's morning sickness. Poor him though. L.Joe's handsome face right now became a pale face. 

"Byungie, you should take a rest now. I'm pity when looking at you like this." Chanhee said while helping his husband towards the sofa in their living room. L.Joe just obeyed his wife without any complain. He didn't have an energy to fight with his wife like usual. L.Joe then lied down his body on the sofa while his head on Chanhee's lap. "Poor you, Byungie. You have to take all of my sickness." Chanhee said while massing his husband's forehead to relief the pain.

"I'm okay, jagiyy. This is just a little pain." Just a little pain he said? Did it just a little until L.Joe had to take his day off because of the sickness that he felt? When L.Joe already took a day off, that was mean, Chanhee had to take a day off too from his work. He didn't want to leave his husband alone by himself at their house whereas Chanhee was the one who made L.Joe became like that. "This isn't too hurt, Channie. At least, now I know how much omma was suffering when she was carrying me in her womb. It's not that easy, actually. All of this makes me become proud with women and you and Niel. This is fair though, Channie. You're carrying my baby. It's fair when I have to lift half of your burden. Channie, your life would be in risk when you want to labour our baby later. So, this vomitting that I have to endure like this is just a little pain." L.Joe closed his eyes. It seemed like there were a lot of liquid went out from his body this lately. 

"Byungie, do you want a drink? I can do it for you." Chanhee asked. 

"Don't do heavy works, Channie. If I want a drink, I can take it on my own. Don't you dare to burden yourself." 

"What burden myself? I just have to take a cup, put a sugar, scoop a Nescafe, pour down a hot water and done. It won't take more than three minutes, Byungie. I don't think I have to climb a mountain if I want to take a water." Chanhee protested. He didn't understand what was his husband's meaning by heavy works. If he wanted to tidy up their house, L.Joe will scold him. If he wanted to water the plants, L.Joe will nags to him. If he wanted to lift something, L.Joe will snatch the something away from Chanhee's hand and glared deeply onto his eyes. Seriously, Chanhee didn't understand why L.Joe didn't let him to do anything! Anything! 

"It's okay, Channie. I don't want it yet. If I want it later, I'll find what I want in the kitchen." L.Joe answered softly. He was afraid if his wife will be sulking with him. He had to take care of Chanhee's heart right now. He didn't want Chanhee to sulk with him.

"But I want to help my husband." Chanhee whined while pouting his lips. 

"You can help me. What I want you to do now is, sit with me here a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter