Chapter 73

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

 

L.Joe opened his work table's drawer. There was one of the frame that he didn't see for a long time already. Whereas that frame he always brought to wherever he went especially when he continued his studies in abroad. A picture of Lee Byunghun and his twin, Lee Minsoo. In that picture, both of them were laughing happily made their handsomeness became more obvious. They took that pictures when they were in Belgium together. That time, they were in their last semester in their own course. That time, L.Joe was studying in Belgium while his twin was studying in United Kingdom. That was the first time ever they were separating with each other. But, because both of them had their own interest, they were willing themself to separate. 

But, that was in back then. Now, it was different. All of that because they were studying in Manchester. The first step of their relationship's estranged. L.Joe sighed to himself. He suddenly remembered about Chanhee's words which made him realized something. Until when he wanted to fight with his own blood-brother? Yes... He missed Lee Minsoo. Everything. L.Joe only had Minsoo since they were child. Their relationship was so strong and close until what ever had happened to Minsoo, L.Joe could feel it too. Minsoo always be the good friend in his life. As a friend and sometimes as a hyung. But, most of it as a hyung because Minsoo's attitude and thinking that were more matured than his dongsaeng even though they were labour in this world at the same time, at the same day. 

L.Joe scanned back their past memories. Since they were in kindergarten, in primary school and in secondary school. Everything they did together. L.Joe then closed his eyes. He missed his twin. Until when all of this wanted to finish? Chanhee was right. Their omma would be the most saddest person with this fighting. He didn't want his omma to be sad. He loved his omma. After a few minutes of thinking, L.Joe opened his eyes and grabbed his handphone on the work table. It was the perfect time for him to end everything. 

~~

Minsoo just stared onto his handphone. He didn't believe on what he saw. A message from the number that almost two years didn't appear on his handphone's screen. 

Meet me at the usual place. I'll waiting for you.

Disbelief. But, that was the fact. Lee Byunghun was willing to contact him. Minsoo was too happy until he felt like he wanted to cry himself. He hoped the meeting for this time will change something to more better than before. Usual place? We don't have to ask him because he knew where was the place. Even though it has been almost two years he didn't step his feet at that place, it was not mean that he had forgotten about that place. Because, more than his half life time he spent with L.Joe there. Without wasting any more time, Minsoo got up from his chair and grabbed his car's key. The usual place that L.Joe had mean. At Triumph Air's roof!

Minsoo reached the place that L.Joe had meant around 6 o' clock. His feet stepped the spacious area. That place didn't change one single thing at all. Still the same like before Minsoo stopped coming there. The basketball court was still the same as well. Indeed, the area on the roof of Triumph Air was the area for him and L.Joe only. His appa who was the one who decorated that place special for him and L.Joe. Because both of them really loved to play basketball, so that his appa made it for them. Suddenly, Minsoo heard a noise that was coming from the ball that being bounced on the floor. We don't have to ask him who, because he could see L.Joe was holding the orange ball in the middle of the court. L.Joe's appearance for that time like he had just finishing his work time. L.Joe already folded his soft pink suit's sleeve until it reached his elbow. The first two button of his suit already unbottoning as well. And, Minsoo could see L.Joe's black coat and his red necktie on the floor, outside the court. Minsoo then approached L.Joe. L.Joe who realized his twin's appearing instantly stopped his bouncing's ball. He raised up his face. The first time ever he faced the face of his twin after what had happened.

Quiet.

"Let's have a match." Once L.Joe had said that, he immediately threw the ball towards Minsoo's direction. And, Minsoo of course took it immediately. He replied L.Joe's challenge. So, the game was starting between them. L.Joe bounced the ball for several times on the floor. When he had a chance, his feet quickly ran to the basket over there. That ball was prettily being inserted by L.Joe in the basket. A point for Lee Byunghun. Minsoo was given a turn to start the game. Like what L.Joe was doing, that orange ball he bounced it on the floor for several times. He tried to find a chance to run over the basket over there. L.Joe was getting himself ready to block Minsoo. When Minsoo had a chance, he instantly ran over to L.Joe's side. L.Joe tried to snatch away the ball from Minsoo but he can't as Minsoo was too fast. From a far distance, Minsoo threw the ball into the basket's direction. In. Their point were draw. They got one point each.

The game still continued. They corked the goal alternately. Until the game they were playing changed to harsh. The orange ball in L.Joe's hand. When Minsoo tried to snatch away the ball, L.Joe pushed Minsoo down with his barehand. Minsoo knocked down on the floor. When the ball in Minsoo's hand, L.Joe tried to snatch. When L.Joe came close to Minsoo, Minsoo bumped L.Joe's shoulder harshly until L.Joe founder. Knocked down, got up. Pushed, bumped has been like an usual things to them. The sore on their body, they ignored it though. They wanted to win. Both of them didn't want to give up at all. Both of them still took a really good care of their egos to win. The sweats that has been wetting their own tee shirt, they didn't take any of single care about it.

They were playing with each other until one hour and a half had passed away without taking any rest. Both of them started to feel tired. They just waited for one of them to admit his give up. Finally, L.Joe knocked down sitting on the floor while letting his hands supporting his body. Minsoo knocked down as well, but he was kneeling himself while his hand supporting his body. Lee Byunghun and Lee Minsoo tried to control their hard breath. They felt so tired. When they were already felt a little calm, L.Joe lied down himself on the floor followed by Minsoo. Both of them were staring onto the sky which wanted to dark. The sun started to raise down.

"Nice game, Minsoo."

"You too."

"We haven't play this game for a long time. The last time we played maybe in the university."

"Me too." Both of them suddenly remembered about their past memories. The last time they were playing the basketball after they had finished their exam. L.Joe, Minsoo and their best friends took a chance to make their memories last forever with playing a game that they all loved it so much. A basketball!

"I miss them so much." L.Joe said even more.

"Me too. There were so many things happened there. I won't forget about it." Minsoo replied.

"Yep, so many things happened there. Do you remember about a girl named Eun Byul who gave us a letter?" L.Joe asked. Minsoo then burst into laughing. Yes, he remembered about it. He remembered.

"I still remember what had written in that letter though. To the good looking and stylish guy, L.Joe and Minsoo. My heart has been in love with both of you. I hope that you guys have the same feelings as me. If L.Joe already has a girlfriend, I will choose Minsoo. And, if Minsoo already has a crush, with my willing heart, I will choose L.Joe to be mine." L.Joe burst into laughing once again when he remembered about it. That girl was so funny sending a love letter to L.Joe and Minsoo. If they were not mistaken, they received that letter when the Valentine's Day. "L.Joe, I still save that letter. You want it?" Minsoo asked.

"You're crazy, hyung. I know you want me to get beat by Channie, isn't it? I love my soul, hyung. Thankyou very much." Minsoo then burst into laughing with his twin's words. "L.Joe, how about you with Chanhee?" Minsoo asked out of the blue.

"We're okay. Happy." After that, L.Joe think about something. "Hyung, do you want to know something?"

"What is it?"

"Actually, me and Channie.. I was the one who forced him to marry with me. I threaten him. If he didn't want to get married with me, I'll cancer the sponsor. I'm a bad guy, right hyung?" L.Joe grinned after he had done finishing his story.

Minsoo smiled. "I know." Minsoo answered nonchalantly.

"You know?" L.Joe didn't shock about it though. What he wanted to be shock about if his twin was the one who knew about it?

"Even though we were fighting, but I'm still your twin, L.Joe. Your life, what you do, I know everything. Every single thing about it. It would not be odd though because you forced Chanhee. Because, if you didn't do that, you can't be call as Lee Byunghun. Everyday I hope that you'll fall in love with Chanhee. I don't want Chanhee to be a victim of yours because he didn't know anything."

L.Joe smiled tasteless. "Your hope has come true, hyung. I am falling in love with Lee Chanhee. I love him very much. I never feel like this way towards any people before this like the way I feel towards Channie right now." L.Joe storied.

"I understand why you were so hard to fall in love with Chanhee before. Because of me and Niel, right? I... I'm really sorry on what had happened and my fault with Niel." L.Joe kept quiet. This time, his heart didn't feel boiled anymore after he heard a sorry from Minsoo.

"I've already forgive both of you. Sincerely. I don't keep any of my spite feelings towards you even late Niel anymore." L.Joe confessed honestly. Once he finished his words, he felt half of his burded has been faded away. Relieved! So relieved! Minsoo, who heard that forgive words from L.Joe, felt so thankful. His tears almost flowed down on his cheeks when he heard it. Instantly,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter