Chapter 70

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

 

Chanhee have done a breakfast for that morning. The menu of that morning was Golbi like what his husband, L.Joe had asked for. Chanhee have done getting ready himself for the office early in the morning, so that he had a time to make a delicious breakfast for his husband. Chanhee stirred the hot coffee in a pot. He always remembered to himself in his mind that Lee Byunghun can't drink a milk (I KNOW HE LOVES MILK, BUT IN THIS STORY L.JOE ISN'T) in the morning. Because, if he did so, he will act like a pregnant girl who had a morning sickness. Always vomit. 

"Morning, Channie jagiyy!" L.Joe suddenly came from nowhere and hugged his wife's slim waist from the back. Luckily, Chanhee didn't drop the pot in his hand onto the floor. He was shocked because of his husband's sudden skinship on him. Actually, that was the first time L.Joe disturbed him when he was making a breakfast. Before this, he just came down from upstairs casually and just said good morning instead of like that. 

"Morning." Chanhee also replied while smiling to his husband. He didn't feel wanted to back away or to kick, or to punch L.Joe when he did that anymore. Well, it's just a hug. He thought. 

"What are you doing, jagiyy?" L.Joe asked. Chanhee pouted. L.Joe asked as if he didn't see what his wife was doing. 

"Let's breakfast, L.Joe." Chanhee asked when he didn't want to answer L.Joe's stupid question. L.Joe nodded and sit on the stool that he always sat. Chanhee stood beside him and scooped the Golbi for him. L.Joe stared at the Galbi who was still hot and let out a steam made him drooled. Chanhee's advantage that L.Joe can't deny in his heart whether he liked it or not. Chanhee was really good in cooking. He just realized that, he was lucky because Chanhee was willing to cook for him even though before this, they were not getting along well.

"This weekend, Triumph Air makes an event." L.Joe let out his voice.

"What kind of event?" Chanhee asked while munching the food.

"Farewell party. One of my friends wants to quit from Triumph Air because he wants to take over his appa's company. So, the event is like an appreciation to him for his duty in Triumph Air." L.Joe storied while Chanhee just listened to it. L.Joe fed a Galbi onto his mouth. Suddenly, he remembered something. "I have to go to Japan next week."

"How many days?" Chanhee asked. He suddenly felt sad. But, he didn't know why.

"Two weeks." It's too long.... Chanhee's appetite broke. Why L.Joe had to leave his wife for a long time? They were just starting to get along with each other. But, that came? They had to part. If he missed his husband, what he had to do? Missed? "Why, Channie?" L.Joe felt strange when he saw Chanhee's face. Chanhee's face had already gloomy. Did he feels with L.Joe's going? But, L.Joe didn't go yet. Chanhee then shook his head. There's nothing......

~~

Chanhee sprayed the sweet cologne on his body. He was getting ready to L.Joe's friend's house. L.Joe told him that they had to go to his friend's house because L.Joe's company, Triumph Air, made an event for his friend. Chanhee got ready early than usual. When he went out from his bedroom, he could not see L.Joe. So, he knew L.Joe was not finish getting ready yet. Chanhee knocked on L.Joe's door before opened it. L.Joe was buttoning his white suit up. Chanhee then approached his husband. That night was a last day for L.Joe to be in Korea. Tomorrow, he will be going to Japan for his work. Chanhee felt sad.

"You're so early, Channie." L.Joe said.

Chanhee grinned innocently. "You're the one who late." Chanhee saw L.Joe was rushing in getting ready. L.Joe went to his closet and grabbed the necktie. After that, he put it around his neck. Chanhee helped L.Joe to tie the necktie. Because of a lesson with his teacher, L.Joe, now he knew how to tie the necktie perfectly. Like a pro person, Chanhee's hand was nimble playing on L.Joe's neck.

"Thanks, jagiyy." L.Joe smiled. He satiesfied with Chanhee's concern on him. "Take my coat, please." Commanded L.Joe. Chanhee obeyed. He went to the closet to take the coat while L.Joe was sweeping the hair gel on his palm. After that, he scoured the hair gel on both of his palms before applying it on his dark brown hair.

"Here." Chanhee said and passed the coat to L.Joe. Chanhee seemed like he knew what L.Joe's meaning, he quickly helped L.Joe to wear the coat on L.Joe's muscular body. L.Joe still busied himself styling his hair. And, the last one. A cologne. He reached for his favourite cologne before sprayed it on his body. Chanhee wanted to cough when L.Joe sprayed the cologne. "Do you have to spray this cologne too much?" Chanhee muttered slowly. But, L.Joe could hear it though.

That guy smiled. "Because.. I want to look handsome. Did you expect that I have to go there with my smelly body? How I could tackle a girl?"

"Then, do you want to go out because you want to tackle a girl? Okay, I know this is your last night in Korea. That's why you want to enjoy yourself." Insinuated Chanhee before rolling his eyes. Well, he purposed doing that though.

"Talking nonsense. Do you really want me to tackle a girl?" L.Joe threaten.

"Don't want." Chanhee shook his head cutely.

"Afraid, huh? I already get used to wear a cologne wherever I'm going. I don't have a time to flirt with people anymore. I'm just afraid that a girl will flirt with me after this. Besides, my cologne is sweet, right?" L.Joe smirked. Chanhee pouted. L.Joe looked at his wife. Why he saw Chanhee like in sad? Was it because he wanted to fly to Japan tomorrow? Hmmm.... He was sad about it too. He didn't know whether he could detain his miss towards Chanhee when he was in Japan, later. If he can't, what he had to do? L.Joe knew what he will do. Flying to Korea as fast as he can. "Come, Channie." L.Joe asked and motioned Chanhee to come closer towards him. Chanhee just followed what he being asked for. Once he stood in front of L.Joe, L.Joe quickly pulled his wife onto his embrace. "I will miss you, Channie." Confessed L.Joe. It was like L.Joe will be going to Japan this night instead of tomorrow. "Trust me, Channie. No matter what."

Chanhee raised up his face and looked at his husband. They were making an eye contact with each other. Chanhee could feel something was flowing from that eyes to his heart. He could see L.Joe's honesty. Chanhee then nodded his head. He will believe L.Joe no matter what would happen. L.Joe smiled. He then moved his lips towards Chanhee's forehead and kissed it. Chanhee was in calm with L.Joe's sweet scent. L.Joe then pulled away from the hug. "Enough.. Let's go, shall we?" Invited L.Joe. Chanhee nodded. "Oh, I forgot! My watch!" L.Joe just realized his left wrist felt light. That was why he felt like there was something didn't make him completed yet in the first place. L.Joe went back into his bedroom. He went to the drawer that placed so many expensive watch in it. Chanhee just observed from a far. Once he saw L.Joe's watch on his left wrist, Chanhee smiled to himself. His gift. "Let's."

~~

"Annyeong, L.Joe. Finally, I could see you. Thankyou for coming."

"Of course I came. This is your event after all." Replied L.Joe. Both of them burst into laughing. "Yeon ah, this is my wife, Lee Chanhee. Channie, this is my friend, Yeon Woo. He's a pilot of Triumph Air." L.Joe introduced both of them.

"Annyeong, I'm Yeon Woo."

"Lee Chanhee." Chanhee smiled while looking at Yeon Woo. Pilot? Waa... When he talked about pilot, the things that will appear in his mind was usually, the pilot would be handsome, has a milky skin, tall like a model and many more. He didn't expected that Yeon Woo had all of that characteristic he imagined. It was hard to find someone like that! But, Chanhee just shutted his mouth without letting out any comment. Did he wants a slap from the person beside him if he said what was inside of his mind? He loved his life.... Chanhee then grinned to himself after he realized from his naughty thoughts.

"Channie, take me a drink, please." Requested L.Joe. Chanhee obeyed. He then walked away to take a drink on the serve table. Once he reached, he instantly took two of the tall glass that had an Orange Juice in it. He walked back to the place he stood with L.Joe but L.Joe was not there anymore. "Where is he going?" Chanhee monolouged to himself. His eyes roamed the house, searching for his husband. Suddenly, Chanhee's eyes stopped on a guy and a woman. Lee Byunghun and... Chanhee squinted both of his eyes. He tried to remember the face of a girl that he seemed he had seen before this. Oh, he remembered. That was Eunji! The one who purposely bumped onto Chanhee on his shoulder when he, his husband and L.Joe's dongsaeng, Lee Jiyeon were out to the Lotte World and went to the ice skating rink. It has been a long time since they met with each other. Chanhee never thought that Eunji was still alive.

Long time or not, alive or not, what Chanhee was sure, his blood started to boil with both of their behaviour. Chanhee's eyes widen after he saw Eunji's hand was clinging happily onto L.Joe's muscular arm. What the . Does she have to cling onto my husband's arm like that? Well my dear L.Joe, don't you know how to dodge her hand away from your damn ing arm? Oh, I forgot! You're really love if someone pretty doing that to you, isn't it? Perhaps, he asked me to take him a drink so that he could flirting with that damn girl. Huh! This can't be happening. Chanhee tried to control his jealousy that came into his body. Or not, he will make sure, one of both of them will return back home with their body wet and full of Orange Juice. Smile, Lee Chanhee. Chanhee thought while taking his deep breath. He tried to act casually before walking towards both of them. "Yeobo, your drink." Chanhee said.

Once L.Joe saw Chanhee, he quickly pushed Eunji's hand away. He didn't want Chanhee to misunderstand about it. Chanhee who saw that, pouted in his heart. Huh... Dodge away? If I didn't come here in the first place, maybe you don't want to push her hand away at all, right? "Thankyou, jagiyy." L.Joe sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter