Chapter 67

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

 

"Jagiyy, why you walk so far from me?" L.Joe asked. L.Joe turned to the back to look at Chanhee who was walking a little bit far from him. L.Joe was not walking too fast from Chanhee. He also was not control his walk. Or, Chanhee was the one who walked too slow? 

"I'm shy. Too many people here." Chanhee answered and roamed his eyes towards the humans at the Jeju Jungang Underground Shopping Centre.

"What do you want to be embrass about? Enough, let's go." L.Joe invited more. 

"L.Joe, what're you doing?" Chanhee asked loudly when his right hand was being gripped by his husband. 

"Today, we have our date." L.Joe said and smiled sweetly towards Chanhee. 

"This is a public place, L.Joe." 

"Who cares? You're my wife, Chanhee jagiyy." L.Joe said before winking towards Chanhee. Chanhee shutted his mouth. He didn't have any other idea anymore to break L.Joe's intention. And finally, he just followed L.Joe's steps to where he wanted to bring him. Once in a while, L.Joe will steal a glance towards his wife beside him. He could not help but to smile to himself when he saw Chanhee was not that comfortable with his action. His face was red too. He knew Chanhee was embrass. Why he wanted to be embrass with his own husband, right? L.Joe was sure that his wife never held a hands with other guy before this. Aish, I'm so lucky as I'm the first guy who touch Chanhee. It's okay. I know he will get use to it later. And, Chanhee will get use to hold hands only with me, his husband. And not another guy. He thought.

L.Joe pulled Chanhee's hand onto the clothes boutique. Once L.Joe saw the clothes that he wanted, he quickly grabbed it. No matter what pattern was it nor what colour was it. Chanhee just could shake his head everytime L.Joe grabbed the clothes. "Why you choose a sports attire, L.Joe?" Chanhee felt weird when L.Joe reached the suit of white sports attire there.

L.Joe smiled. "I feel like I want to go for a jog tomorrow. Let's accompany me? I want to stroll around your village." L.Joe answered. Chanhee shook his head once again. This guy really so annoying! "Chanhee ah, you don't want to buy it?" L.Joe asked. Chanhee shook his head. "Chanhee, you don't want to buy a clothes for you?" L.Joe asked weird when Chanhee was just following him to where he went without choosing something. 

"Later." Chanhee answered shortly. 

"Go take it. I'll pay for it." 

"It's okay. I can pay on my own." 

"Jagiyy, I am here. Just use my money." Persuaded L.Joe. 

"It's okay, L.Joe. I can pay on my own." Chanhee refused once again.

"But, if I am with you, your money doesn't have any value in it. Understand?" L.Joe still with his intention. And this time, it sounded like he was giving Chanhee a commanded. Like always, Chanhee had to give up on it. L.Joe and Chanhee were still holding hands walking around the shopping mall. Chanhee who was being shy in the first place, now he was in happy. He felt happy as if L.Joe was protecting him from anything when they were holding hands together. 

Suddenly, L.Joe's eyes captured the mannequin who displayed the pretty night gown. Chanhee was in shock when his husband pulled him onto the boutique. What he wanted to find there? "What do you want to do in this boutique?" Chanhee asked weird. He knew the boutique just sold girl's night gown outfit. L.Joe grabbed the soft pink colour night gown before showing it to Chanhee.

"This is pretty, right?" L.Joe asked. Chanhee wrinkled his forehead. Does L.Joe have a fever as he wants to wear this kind of clothes? Or, crazy? He thought. Chanhee observed the night gown in L.Joe's hands. Night gown... I bet you guys understand how's the cutting. But, deep in Chanhee's heart, he complimented it pretty. Who cares if we want to wear it in our room, right?

"Do you want to wear this gown?" Chanhee asked.

"You pabo. Not for me. Of course this is for you." L.Joe said before smirking. Chanhee's widen his eyes. Once again, Chanhee observed the night gown. A night gown for 18sx (XD). The fabric was so soft. It was so y. If he wore it, maybe the length would be reach at his knee. The gown was exposing at the chest part. It was exposing at the back too. (SORRY I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE A CLOTHES. PLEASE IMAGINE HOW Y IT WOULD BE ON YOUR OWN IMAGINE! OH WELL, DON'T FORGET TO IMAGINE CHANHEE IS WEARING IT TOO HAHAHAHAHA OHMYGOD DROLL)

"This is a special night gown for a husband and wife, sir." The promoter said suddenly while smiling towards the couple. Chanhee's face started to red. He was too embrass about it. He knew he was not that brave enough to wear it in front of L.Joe.

"Don't be kidding, L.Joe." Chanhee said strictly.

"I'm not kidding. I want to buy it special for you, jagiyy." Chanhee lost his words immediately once L.Joe passed the night gown onto the promoter's hand.

"Don't you ever dream I'll wearing that!" Chanhee said annoyed once the promoter walked away from them. L.Joe just smiled and didn't care with Chanhee who got annoyed by him.

"I buy it not for you to wear it now. I want you to wear it when you're already accept me fully. The time will comes, Chanhee." Chanhee lost his words once again after the words that came out from his husband's mouth. Am I willing to wear it one day? Arghhh...

~~

Chanhee brought his husband to Hamdeok Beach after they finished their shopping at the Jeju Jungang Underground Shopping Centre. L.Joe said he wanted to see the beach. Chanhee, himself, haven't had a time to go to the beach anymore after he got married. He always went there with his family and his cousins when he was still a child. It was not a weekend, so there was nothing to be weird about when they went there, there was not many people. The only people were there, were the couples who wanted to have their date. L.Joe like usual, was still holding tightly his wife's hand while they were walking at the beach. And this time, Chanhee was not feel embrassed or scared anymore. Perhaps, he was slowly getting used to it!

"It's been a long time since I met with a beach!" L.Joe shouted while stretching out both of his hands widely. It was not that easy to find a beach. Well, Seoul had a beach. But, the Seoul beach was not that special like what Jeju had. Fifteen minutes more the time will tick on 6 P.M. No wonder the weather was cloudy. It was suitable for a strolling around the beach.

"Let's sit there." Invited Chanhee while pointing his forefinger towards the empty bench there. Chanhee looked at the van of ice cream who stopped when there was one kid wanted to buy it. Chanhee got an idea. "L.Joe, do you want an ice cream?" Without waiting for L.Joe's reply, Chanhee stood up from the bench and left L.Joe alone. Soon enough, Chanhee came back brought a two ice creams. One was a cone and the other one was a cup. "Which one do you want? I treat you, today." Chanhee said and grinned innocently while showing the two types of ice cream in front of L.Joe. And then, he could see L.Joe's face change. He seemed like he was hesitating whether wanted to take it or not. "I know this ice cream isn't expensive like what you always eat, but it's seriously delicious." Chanhee said.

L.Joe hesitated while taking the ice cream cup from Chanhee's hand. Chanhee then sat beside L.Joe while his ice cream. L.Joe could see his wife was so in focus the ice cream like it was so delicious. "Eat it, L.Joe. Don't just look. It's very delicious." L.Joe took the spoon of ice cream and inserted in his mouth. It was indeed delicious! L.Joe continued his eating again. That ice cream really suited for his throat. Chanhee could not help but to smile when he saw L.Joe.

"I never eat this kind of ice cream before this." Honestly, L.Joe said while his ice cream on the spoon. They ate their ice cream in silent. Both of them really enjoying the silent moment between them and the windy weather around them. Suddenly, L.Joe broke the silence. "I want to taste the cone." Chanhee didn't fast enough to reply L.Joe as L.Joe quickly grabbed Chanhee's right hand that he was holding onto his mouth. L.Joe then casually and bit the ice cream.

"L.Joe ah, this is mine." Chanhee said and pouted.

L.Joe laughed. "Sharing is caring, jagiyy. Hmmm. The taste is different when I ate from your ice cream." L.Joe teased. "Let me buy you another ice cream." Without wasting any much time, L.Joe stood up from the bench. That was his time to buy another ice cream to Chanhee. But this time, he just bought an ice cream. The ice cream was so tall like he was buying another three ice creams.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter