Chapter 64

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

 

L.Joe's smile widen. Relieved. Finally, his heart felt a little bit relieved after he knew where was Chanhee right now. Thankyou to Rokhyun who helped him. Even though he got a nagging from his hyung, but he didn't care. As long as he could meet with Chanhee. However, his heart can't calm down as he didn't meet with Chanhee yet. He was in shock after knowing where his wife was right now. He also didn't expected that Chanhee will be far away like that. Lee Chanhee right now was at Jeju, his helmoni's house. Chanhee was so brave to drive that far. He felt thankful as nothing had happened to his wife throughout his way there. 

L.Joe determined to find his wife. He wanted to meet with Chanhee. He can't hide anymore his miss feelings. If only Chanhee in front of him right now, the one and only thing he wanted to do was hugging Chanhee. So that his miss feelings towards his beloved wife will go away. L.Joe then got up from his moving chair and dashed off from his work room. He walked towards his secretary, Kim's room. "I don't want to receive any calls today. Especially, from ladies. Please jot down all the important messages. But, if they do leave messages about happy birthday or any insignifant messages, please throw them away. I don't want to be burden by those messages. And, I want to tell you that I'll off for a few days." L.Joe said.

Mrs Kim nodded. When her boss let out a commanded, she always obeyed it. "How long you'll be off, sir? I'm afraid many people will be asking for you. And, how about all your meetings? You have so many meetings this week."

"Depends. When I want to come, I'll tell you. Meaning that, if I don't give you a call, so I'm still off. Understand? About the meetings, which that can be postpone, try to postpone. If you can't, just let Changjo to replace me." Mrs Kim nodded once again. I have so many works to do after this. I have to do a new schedule for sir Changjo. She thought. But, she can't complain too much as she knew, that was what she had to do as a secretary for L.Joe.

"Sir, how... about... this... presents?" Kim said slowly as she scared L.Joe will got mad while pointing her forefinger towards the so many presents on her work table. L.Joe who saw this, just could shake his head back and forth. The association of his ex girlfriends already launched a war. There were so many presents that he got from all of them for his birthday. He took one of the cards there, opened it up and read it.

Happy Birthday, honey. Miss you like hell. Call me when you're free..

Eunhye.

Miss you like hell? Huh... Go to hell! L.Joe threw away the card back on his secretary's table. He shook his head for a few times. That was just one card. Not the other cards yet. Perhaps, he could puke if he continued to read those. Hmmm, he had to burden his secretary more. Poor Kim. "Sorry to burden you this time, Kim. But, you can throw all these away. I don't want anything from them. Or, if you do like any of them, just take it with you." Kim nodded even more. She had so many works with her today. Does her boss's ex girlfriends doesn't know that her boss already got married? Why they want to chase him again? Just let him be happy with his marriage life! Huh! Poor sir Lee Chanhee. She thought.

"Sir.." Called Kim. L.Joe, who was just stepped away, turned his back to Kim.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Happy Birthday." Kim said before smiling sweetly towards her boss. 

L.Joe smiled. "Thankyou. You're really a good secretary." Said L.Joe. Kim indeed never forgot about his birthday. Right now, L.Joe went away to look for Changjo. It was a coincidence when he reached at in front of Changjo's work room, he bumped with Changjo's secretary, Chae Young. "What Changjo is doing right now?" He asked.

"Checking the documents, sir."

"Okay, thanks." Like usual, L.Joe will storm into Changjo's work room. He saw Changjo was busy checking out one of the documents there. Changjo raised up his face from the document.

"Wassup, hyung? I saw your face look like you've been joining for the marathon competition?" Changjo laughed to himself. He didn't know about his best friend's uneasy heart at all.

"I want to take a days off. Throughout my off, I pass this company to you." L.Joe said straight forward. Changjo stopped from reading the particle in the document that he was holding in his hands. He looked at L.Joe's sad face. Weird...

"You want to take a days off? Why? Before this, you never took an off unless your wedding's holiday." Changjo asked. It was like something had happened.

"Nothing. I just want to go to my village."

"You want to go to Scotland, hyung?" Changjo asked, a little bit shock.

"No. I want to go to Jeju, Chanhee's village."

"Why you suddenly want to go there, hyung?" Changjo asked more.

"I want to meet Chanhee there. He's at his helmoni's place."

"Why? You fight with him, hyung?"

"Sort of. I did something that makes him mad and sad. It's been two days now. I miss him." Changjo looked at his best friend even more. Miss? Did he doesn't clean up his ears until he can hear his best friend said miss?

"Fought, after that you have to persuade him?" Changjo shook his head for a few times. He didn't understand his best friend at all. "Hyung, you're so weird. You said you guys doesn't in love. When he ran away, you want to search for him." Nagged Changjo. The document that was in his hands, he checked it back. What was wrong with his best friend, he also didn't know. L.Joe looked so weird right now. "After that, miss with him.." Changjo nagged more. L.Joe closed his eyes. His decision was determined. He didn't care if Changjo wanted to roll his body on the floor or pee in his own pants because laughing out loud about this things. He didn't care. What was wrong if he fell in love? It only just Changjo, his best friend. Why he wanted to be embrass about it, right? "Maybe, fall in love with each other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter