Chapter 63

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V 

 

He drove the car without any direction. He pushed the pedal with his might on the roadway. He wanted to go without glancing at the back anymore. Just let him went away far away from that house. Just let him be far away from Lee Byunghun. He really wanted to run away from L.Joe right now. Chanhee wiped his non stop flowing tears. He, himself, didn't know why he should cry because of L.Joe's hurt words. Because, before this, he never cared about L.Joe's words. Either good words or otherwise. He never took in his heart. He never kept it in his mind. 

But this time, was so different. The last words that came out from L.Joe's mouth really made his heart shattered into pieces. It was like his heart being slammed on the hard rock until it became shred. He was sad. But, why he felt like that way? Was that mean his love feelings towards L.Joe germinated until he could not hear L.Joe's hurt words that came out from that guy's mouth? He started to love Lee Byunghun? And those pictures... Chanhee cried even more. He still could imagine the lovey-dovey pictures of L.Joe with Niel. That was just a pictures. But, why he felt like his heart being stabbed by a sharp knife? In those pictures, L.Joe showed to him, his sweet and honest smile being with Niel. But now... All of that was in past and became a history. But, maybe not for L.Joe. That was why he still kept those pictures safely with him. 

In fact, his heart sick. Dissapointed. He never felt that way before this even though he already knew about their past love story. When he saw L.Joe being with another people beside him, he never felt jealous. Jealous? Yes... He was jealous. Why he wanted to feel jealous if he didn't have any kind of feelings towards L.Joe? When he remembered about L.Joe's behaviour that kissed him without his willing, Chanhee's heart felt hurt back. His angered came back when he remembered about L.Joe's rude behaviour towards him. He gripped the steering wheel as tightly as he can. He hated when he remembered about all of that. His heart sick, his mad, his sad, all of that mixed feelings became one made him cried back. 

Argh, cry again! Chanhee hated when his tears flowing down back again. Why his tears came out so much just because of Lee Byunghun? Don't cry, Chanhee. Forget about it... Chanhee tried to calm down himself. He wiped his tears once again with the back of his hand. Where he wanted to go right now? He needed a peaceful. But, where? His parents's house? He didn't want to take a risk. His omma was so smart in digging a secret. Ricky's house? He didn't want to involve his best friend. Plus, if can, he didn't want to share any of his marriage life to anybody. He wanted to keep and solve it himself. He also didn't want Ricky to think about bad things towards L.Joe. Helmoni... Suddenly, he missed his helmoni. He wanted to go to his village at Jeju. He missed to inhale the calm and good breath. 

~~

"Argh, !" Shouted L.Joe. He didn't know to who he wanted to get mad. Between himself or Chanhee who left his bedroom just a while ago. No... He heard Chanhee's car engine went out from their gate's house. It made L.Joe felt mad towards himself. L.Joe slammed his body that still had work clothes on his bed. Why all of it happened that way? Why everything became a mess? L.Joe felt regret with his action that went too far. Everything... His behaviour and his words, all of that went too far. He also didn't know what was inside of his body until he acted that way. What was inside his head that time, he wanted Lee Chanhee to be his. His own only. He wanted Chanhee to become his real wife. Real wife that had a truly meaning behind that words. He won't willing if Chanhee became someone else's. He loved Chanhee. 

Yes... He admitted. He loved Lee Chanhee, his own wife. What he did before, it was not just because of his lust. But, all of that because his huge and deep feelings that he felt towards Chanhee. Maybe, he didn't realized all of that before this. But, when he saw Chanhee with another guy made him jealous. He didn't realized indeed Chanhee slowly filled his empty heart. But because of his ego, he denied it. L.Joe suddenly remembered about Chanhee's last words before he went out from the room. "Nice pictures in your laptop."

What was that meaning? He thought Chanhee said about the pictures in his Apple MacBook. The pictures on his screen laptop was their wedding photoshoot. Where Chanhee knew about it? But, when he think about it again, Chanhee never touched his laptop because he always brought it along with him to wherever he went. And that time, L.Joe looked at his work table. He felt his sweat started to form on his forehead. L.Joe instantly got up from his lying position. That Acer laptop was his old laptop. It has been a long time since he opened it. Two days ago, he suddenly felt like he wanted to open it back and scanned the old memories. Only that.

L.Joe pressed his mouse. One by one of those memories pictures he looked. All of those pictures was when he studied at the Manchester. Or more precise, all of it had Niel's pictures in it. The memories when they were in love with each other way back then. Huh... L.Joe sighed heavily. Chanhee saw all of that? And he misunderstood about it? He never had feelings towards Niel anymore. He swore of it. He wanted to explain the truth things to Chanhee. But.. Where Chanhee was right now, he also didn't know. L.Joe just realized. Beside the laptop, there was one small pretty box along with a card. Present? What present? He took it. The card that had Happy Birthday To My Husband written on it, he opened it up.

Happy Birthday Lee Byunghun. May you always be bless by God. 

Please accept my not so special present for you... 

Lee Chanhee.

L.Joe felt even more guiltier. On top of that, he felt touch and happy when Chanhee got him a present for his birthday. That also a reason he just realized tomorrow was his 20th birthday. L.Joe sighed once again. He just wanted to give me this present, but I treated him that way? Cursed him like that. L.Joe regretted. When he remembered about Chanhee's words about L.Joe was the first guy who touched him and he never had any relationship with another guy, made him believed that Chanhee didn't have any kind of relationship with Park Hyun. Slowly, he opened the small box. The Chopard watch was shining prettily. L.Joe took that watch from its place. 

"Pretty.." L.Joe complimented honestly before wore it on his left wrist. L.Joe smiled to himself. Chanhee's sweet face suddenly appeared. He could feel like Chanhee was being near to him while smiling cutely. Suddenly, he felt missed towards Chanhee. "Thankyou, jagiyy." He said like Chanhee could hear him. L.Joe cupped his face with both o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter