Chapter 62

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

 

Chanhee looked at his Hello Kitty calender on his work table. The calender showed that tomorrow was 23 November. He suddenly remembered about something. Yes... Lee Byunghun's birthday on 23 November. He had to buy his husband a present! What I want to buy for him? He thought to himself. 

There were so many ideas running through his head. However, none of it came out for an answer to Chanhee even though right now he was currently walking alone in the Coex Mall. What I want to buy? L.Joe loves what, eo? Chanhee, himself, didn't know what kind of style that L.Joe loved. The one he only knew, his husband was elegant and luxurious. From his head to his toe fulled of luxurious's thing. International branded. Looked at all of L.Joe's watches if he wore to the office, it was so luxurious.

Watch! He mouthed. He think he already knew what to buy for his husband. He then smiled to himself. He wanted to buy a watch for his husband even though he knew his present can't defeat his husband's branded watch. At least he had an effort to buy a present for L.Joe's 20th birthday tomorrow. 

~~

That was really accidental! Chanhee, himself, felt so shock when he saw the guy that was standing in front of him right now. Park Hyun! But, Park Hyun only smiled towards Chanhee. Park Hyun himself didn't expected that he could meet with Lee Chanhee at the public place like that. The second time they accidentaly met with each other after their meeting at the Han River, along with his husband, L.Joe. The different this time was, Chanhee came to the Coex Mall alone without his husband.

"I didn't expected that I could meet you here, Chanhee. You're alone?" Park Hyun asked. 

Chanhee nodded. "Yes. Alone." Indeed, Chanhee really came alone. Actually, he wanted to ask Ricky for accompanied him. But, he afraid his best friend will . So, he cancelled his intention. Moreover, it didn't feel suprise if Ricky knew about what present he wanted to give to his husband later. "What you're doing here?" Chanhee asked.

"Nothing. Just came here to stroll around and looking for a things. Making the preparation." 

Chanhee furrowed up his eyebrow. "What preparation?" Park Hyun smiled. Indeed, no one knew about his drastic decision. But, he did it because he wanted to be far away from Chanhee. He already gave up to snatch Chanhee, but for curing his broken heart really needed a time. Not one day. Either two days. One year maybe didn't enough also. That was why he determined with his decision. 

"To return to America. I will go back to America. And this time, I don't know for how long. Maybe it will takes forever." 

"The office is silent." 

"You're the first to know, Chanhee. Sir Raffi doesn't announce yet. Maybe he will search for another people to replace my place here." Chanhee also felt sad. Park Hyun will go far away. Branch of Raffi Holdings will lose one hardworking and good employee like Park Hyun. This sure had a wisdom. Perhaps, Park Hyun's income will be more when he at America later. "What are you doing here too, Chanhee?" Park Hyun's turn to ask Chanhee. He realized the shopping bag that Chanhee was holding in his hand. 

"Oh. Tomorrow is my husband's birthday. I came here to buy him a present." Chanhee answered honestly. He also realized Park Hyun was looking directly at the shopping bag in his hand.

"Really? He's really lucky, Chanhee ah. I envy him." Park Hyun said. Really! Indeed, he was really jealous and envy towards Chanhee's husband who really lucky got Chanhee. If only he was a lucky person. What the hell, Hyun. Chanhee is L.Joe's wife. Don't remember about him anymore! Forget about your feelings! Go away! He thought. Chanhee laughed when hearing Park Hyun's words. His laughed really from his deep heart. He felt happy when he heard that words. Was it true? Deep in his heart, he really hoped that his husband felt the same way too. "Before we separate, here.. I give you this present." Park Hyun said and revealed a pretty flower in front of Chanhee.

Immediately, Chanhee's laugh stopped when he saw Park Hyun's action. He didn't shock because of Park Hyun's didn't expected action. But, he was in shocking when he saw the flower. A pink tulips like in his dreamt. What was the meaning behind it? "Why you give me a flower?" Chanhee asked. He felt like he should not accept it from Park Hyun. Because, if someone that knew him saw it, what he wanted to do? He afraid the nonsense rumours will be spread.

"Chanhee, don't misunderstand it, please. Flower is not necessarily for a couple. I give you because you're my friend. Just consider this is a present from a friend that will go far away." Park Hyun explained his truly intention. He worried if Chanhee misunderstood about it.

"If that so, okay then." Chanhee answered and took the flower from Park Hyun's hand.

"I know.. This flower isn't special like what L.Joe gives you. Maybe your husband will give you a mini garden. Who knows?" Chanhee laughed again at Park Hyun's joke. And, Park Hyun also smiled to himself when he saw Chanhee was laughing at his joke. Perhaps, he didn't even got to see that smiles and laughs of Chanhee again for a long time after this.

~~

L.Joe threw harshly his black work coat on his work table. He loosened his necktie too to make the oxygen went through in his chest. His , he put it down harshly on his comfortable moving chair. His face looked so tensed when he was walking passed the worker's table until none of them wanted to approach their boss at all. Even his secretary, Mrs Kim only could smile towards her boss just to show a respect towards L.Joe. Her smiled looked like she was scared of L.Joe.

Arghh! L.Joe groaned in his mind and massaged his forehead that started to throb. Sick. But, the sick in his head didn't like sick in his heart when he witnessed the drama that his wife made. L.Joe tried to close his eyes. Instantly, he imagined back the scene that happened at the Coex Mall made his blood boiled up even more. He quickly opened his eyes back. He saw with both of his damn eyes Park Hyun was giving Lee Chanhee a flower. He didn't know what they were talking about until his wife could laugh honestly like that. He, himself, also craving for his wife's laugh but Park Hyun easily got it?

What relationship between Park Hyun and Lee Chanhee? Yes.. He saw clearly that guy. And he knew that guy. That guy when he accidentaly met with his wife at the Han River. He never can forget about that guy after their sudden meeting. Because, he felt like Park Hyun was his rival. He never can forget about that guy who looked at Chanhee with full of love in his eyes. Or, they really have a relationship behind my back? Or, they really in love with each other? L.Joe felt his chest started to be tight. Seemed like too much carbon dioxide wanted to go out from his chest. His heart felt pain. He didn't want someone took away Chanhee from him.

"Argh, I don't even care about it! I'm not loving him!" L.Joe monolouge arrogant. Still tried his might to deny his feelings. 

Oh dear handsome, L.Joe. If you're not in love with him, then why you feel jealous like this? L.Joe's mind started to talk. 

I'm not jealous! Another voice in his mind replied. 

If you're not jealous, don't make your head in a mess. He has an authority. So, just let him go if he wants to being in love with another person. 

No, he can't! He's my wife. My authority! My authority! 

Yes... Chanhee was his authority. L.Joe can't accept with his whole heartly if Chanhee loved another person. But, that was mean, he wanted Chanhee to love himself alone? Arghhhh... His head was really in mess thinking about all of that! He can't erase that image. He felt like the scene glued in his mind. He also felt like the history repeated again. If way back then, Niel had an affair behind his back with his hyung, Lee Minsoo, it would not be impossible if his wife now will repeating the same things again with Park Hyun. 

L.Joe shook his head back and forth for countless time already. He didn't want Chanhee to betray him. He can't accept one of it. He really can't forgive Chanhee if Chanhee really had an affair behind him. He really hated a betrayer! His cupped his mess face with both of his hands. His head was in a mess. Fiber. He didn't know what to do right now. Call Chanhee and ask about that thing? If Chanhee says yes and explains the truth that he really has something wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter