Chapter 61

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V 

 

"Excuse me. May I ask you, sir Lee Chanhee is here or not?" Chanhee, who heard his name was calling turned his face to the back. He saw a man was talking with his company's clerk, Seoyun. Why he wanted to meet Chanhee? 

"I am Lee Chanhee. Is there anything I can help you, sir?" Chanhee came, interrupting both of them. 

"So, you're sir Lee Chanhee?" That man asked for a sure. Chanhee smiled before nodding his head. "I have a flower for you, sent by someone. Would you put down your signature here, please?" That man continued before pointing his point finger towards the card he was holding. After that, he passed the pen from his pocket and a card towards Chanhee. Chanhee did what he being asked for. "Thankyou, sir. I'm going first." That man said and smiled before went out from the office.

Chanhee looked at the flower in his hands. A bouquet of pretty red roses. Based on his observing, he could sense that the flower was expensive. Who's the one that sent this flower to me suddenly? Have a fever? Want to find a trouble with L.Joe? He thought. "Whoah, sir! This flower is so pretty. Red roses. Someone is in love with you, sir." Seoyun complimented the flower that Chanhee got from someone.

"Haish... Don't talk nonsense. I'm someone's wife." Chanhee said, remembering Seoyun.

Seoyun laughed before answering, "I know, sir. I mean, of course your handsome husband give this to you." Chanhee furrowed up his eyebrow. L.Joe sent me this flower? Why it's sound so funny? Impossible.. Aish, who was the one that sent me this? What the hell, Chanhee. There's a card there. Open it up, pabo! He thought.

"Impossible.."

"It's okay if you don't believe me." Seoyun pouted. Chanhee laughed before went off to his work room. He smelled the roses once again. Hmmm... Red roses. The flower didn't same like in his dreamt long way ago. His dreamt long time ago was a pink tulips. He picked up the heart shape card and opened it up. For a seconds, his eyes widen in disbelief.

Sorry about last night. Will you be my date for tonight? 

L.Joe.

Chanhee laughed for a while. What the hell was happening to L.Joe? Did he swallowed the power cleaning gel this morning? Until he asked Chanhee to be his date for tonight? Perhaps, he sent for a wrong person. Maybe actually he wanted to send that flower to his girlfriend, but he put a wrong adress of her nor his office, so the flower sent to Chanhee. Maybe that can be happening. Chanhee caught you, L.Joe!

But... Chanhee didn't know why, his heart felt touch when he received the flower from his husband, L.Joe. If that flower was truly for him, what he wanted to do? Chanhee smiled to himself. Aish, L.Joe. You act like we're in love.. He thought. He can't deny it though. His heart felt happy and touch at the same time. Chanhee put down the flower on his table when suddenly he got a call from someone. He grabbed his phone on the table and looked at the screen. He then smiled after he read the caller's name on his handphone's screen and answered it.

"Annyeong." His voice sounded so nonchalantly when he greeted the person from the other line.

"Annyeong..." L.Joe answered.

Quiet. Ten seconds past away.

"Annyeong. Is there anything you want to say? If not, I'll hang up." Chanhee threatened.

"No... No..." L.Joe quickly let out his husky voice to prevent Chanhee.

"Okay.. What is it, Lee Byunghun?" Chanhee asked.

"I... Ehem..." L.Joe cleared his throat. He wanted to make his voice came out. He then took a deep breath. He cursed himself. Why his voice suddenly didn't want to come out? Why he suddenly speechless? He just wanted to ask for a forgiveness towards Chanhee. If the part to apologize came, his tounge didn't want to move. What the hell want to happen to you, Lee Byunghun? Hurry up, L.Joe! Before Chanhee hang up! He thought. "I want to apologize because of yesterday. I really forgot about it." It was really hard for L.Joe to say that to Chanhee. He was really in struggle to say it. 

"It's past already. I don't remember about it anymore. I don't mind." Chanhee answered honestly. Yes.. He already forgave L.Joe. It was just, he didn't want to talk with L.Joe.

"Do you get the flower that I sent?" L.Joe asked. 

"The red roses? Beautiful. Thankyou anyway." Chanhee answered and started to smile to himself like before again. 

"It's really pretty. I bought it expensive at Lovey Florist." L.Joe felt like he wanted to knock off his head on the wall. What the hell that I talk nonsense about? Is it important to let Chanhee knows about the shop? He then facepalmed himself. But, of course he made it as slowly as he can so that Chanhee could not hear in the other line. 

Chanhee furrowed up his eyebrow. Weird. L.Joe was really weird this day. Did he has to ask his husband about if he really swallowed the power cleaning gel this morning? Err.. Weird? If he think about it wisely, L.Joe already acted weird towards him these past few day, wasn't it? "Why do you call me?" Chanhee asked.

"You already read the notes on the card or not?" Instead of answered Chanhee's question, L.Joe asked another question to his wife. 

"Yes." Chanhee answered simply.

"So, how?" L.Joe asked. 

"How what?" Chanhee acted like he didn't understand anything about the card.

"Like what wrote in that card. This night, will you be my date, Lee Chanhee?" L.Joe purposed Chanhee. He felt his heart started to pound fastly. But why? The date with a girl nor a guy was normal, right? 

"Where do you want to bring me? The club? I don't know how to dance. I just know how to knock off my head on the floor." Chanhee said nonchalantly.

L.Joe swallowed willingly his wife's words. He didn't take it in his heart. "No. I want to bring you for a dinner. Consider the last night. May I?" L.Joe tried more. 

Chanhee smiled to himself again. "Okay."

~~

Both of them had promised to go out for a dinner together at 8 P.M. L.Joe checked his appearance once again at his big mirror in his bedroom. Hair, okay. Cloth, okay. Trouser, okay. Easily he could say, everything was okay and perfect. After he satiesfied, he grabbed his black coat on his sofa and wore it on his muscular body. Now, his appearance more than perfect. Finally, he sprayed his favorite cologne on his body.

L.Joe waited for his wife neared his BMW car. After 2 minutes, Chanhee appeared. L.Joe looked at Chanhee's appearance from his hair to his toe. "Are you done?" He asked. Chanhee nodded. "Let's go." He continued. Chanhee followed him to his car. Inside of the car, Chanhee still had an opportunity to look at his husband's appearance. He then wrinkled his forehead. Does this guy has a meeting after this? Why he wears a coat? He said we want to go for a dinner. Can he wears casually? He wears a coat like he wants to go for an event. Chanhee gave a comment.

"Where we want to eat?" Chanhee asked, breaking the silence between both of them. 

"Secret." L.Joe answered and smiled towards Chanhee. Haish, why he has to smile like that? Chanhee worried himself. Please don't say he really wants to bring me to the club! Or he wants to bring me to an event? Oh no, please. I'm wearing a sloppy clothes now. No way... No way... If he wants to bring me to an event, he should tell me what to wear in the first place. L.Joe is really cares about his image. He says his self esteem will lower down if he brings someone that wears a sloppy clothes to his event.

However, Chanhee felt his sweat started to form when he saw L.Joe turned the steering wheel towards the right. That area had a high class restaurant. As if he didn't know about the famous restaurant. Please don't say to me L.Joe wants to eat at that restaurant! Chanhee started to worry not to mention when L.Joe parked his car in front of the pretty building there. Oh, no!

"We want to eat here?" Chanhee asked panic.

"Yea, why? You see this like a petrol station or something?" L.Joe asked back. Chanhee looked at his clothes on his body. A blue ocean colour tee-shirt and a track bottom. He also wore a slippers. No wonder L.Joe looked at his appearance from hair to toe for a few times before they went out. And, no wonder L.Joe wore a smart coat this night. Did L.Joe wanted to make Chanhee embrassed for wearing a casual and simple clothes like that? Or did L.Joe wanted to make Chanhee embrassed in front of many people when he being chased out by the receptionist that worked there?

"Don't play a joke with me, L.Joe. Do you want to do a prank with me? Can you see what I am wearing right now?" Chanhee asked with his voice a little bit high. L.Joe once again roaming his eyes on Chanhee from his hair to his toe. He understood what was the meaning behind his wife's words.

"You wear a cloth. You wear a pants. So, what's the problem?" L.Joe asked nonchalantly. Chanhee felt annoyed. L.Joe acted like he didn't understand what Chanhee had saying. L.Joe usually will be mad if he didn't follow the rules about the clothes. Why he changed all of a sudden?

"True that. But, I'm not following the rules of the restaurant. Why you didn't tell me we want to come here in the first place? I can change my clothes." Chanhee said, annoyed. He didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter