Chapter 60

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

 

"Annyeong." Chanhee and his client, Myungdae turned their heads at Chanhee's work room's door which Chanhee purposely opened it widely as he didn't like to close his door when they heard someone's voice greeted both of them. When Chanhee saw who was coming, he felt like he wanted to choke on his saliva. He knew that was not L.Joe's shadow who was standing at the wooden door there. What L.Joe wanted to doing at his office? He never came to Chanhee's office before this. Chanhee started to curious. "Annyeong, jagiyy." Once again, L.Joe greeted his wife when he saw Chanhee was suprise. He was sure his wife in an extremely shock when he saw L.Joe was coming to his office. L.Joe smiled. He saw other guy in Chanhee's room. His friend, perhaps? 

Chanhee like woke up from his thoughts. "Errrr... Annyeong. Yeobo?" Instantly, he got up from his moving chair and walked towards his husband before hugged him. Fortunately, he also realized he and L.Joe were at his office. "Why you didn't tell me you want to come?" Chanhee asked.

"I came here to meet with sir Raffi. We had a discussion about the project in Dubai. I'm here already, that's why I decided to meet you. Let's have a lunch together?" L.Joe invited. Chanhee looked at his husband. He never asked for a lunch before this? Why all of a sudden? Oh, he knew. Maybe he didn't want other people to be suspicious towards them. Everybody in this company knew who was Lee Byunghun. And he was sure every single people in his company still remembered the announcement about his engagement between him and L.Joe way back then. Maybe that was why L.Joe asked him for a lunch. Perhaps L.Joe didn't want other people will be curious why they didn't eat together whereas they were in the same company that day.

But, the problem was, he had a meeting with other client straight after lunch. So, he had to spend his lunch time to do a last check on his file and everything. L.Joe came in a wrong time. He wanted to prepare it early before the meeting came so that he didn't have any problem when their meeting started. "Yeobo ah, you forgot, huh? I said to you this morning I have a meeting with my client after lunch. So, I want to prepare everything." Chanhee said while giving L.Joe an eyes's signal, 'tell me first if you want to come here.'

L.Joe facepalmed before bursting into laughter. "Oh, I forgot about it. If that's the case, we eat together for dinner, eo?" L.Joe asked. Chanhee nodded his head. When he remembered about something, he turned his body towards Myungdae's direction. He forgot that Myungdae was there with him and also L.Joe. But, if he really forgot about Myungdae, how can he could call L.Joe as yeobo? Don't say that Chanhee called L.Joe with his whole heartly? Grr... Chanhee shivered when he thought about that. Perhaps, that was because Jiyeon stayed at his house for one week straight so he already got used to the nicknames between them.

"Yeobo ah, this is Myungdae. Myungdae, this is my husband. Lee Byunghun." Chanhee introduced both of them to each other.

"L.Joe."

"Myungdae." They shook hands and smiled to each other. Myungdae looked at Chanhee's husband. Lucky guy that he wanted to meet all this while. A success guy who owned Lee Chanhee's heart. Hmmm... No wonder Chanhee loved L.Joe. He also a guy but he admitted, L.Joe was handsome. And, he was sure L.Joe was a powerful person. "I think I've saw your husband somewhere, Chanhee." He said whilst furrowed up his eyebrow. "Oh.. Now, I remember. You're the owner of the great Triumph Air, right?" He asked.

L.Joe smiled. "Family business. I just help my appa to manage it."

"You know... Everybody is impress with you, L.Joe. You're being a role model to them because you're so powerful. A great leader. In just a few years, you already success in making Triumph Air is number one. And, you are the one who run the pilot academy in Australia, right?" Asked Myungdae more. Chanhee smiled. Pilot academy? I never knew about this. It's okay... Just smile like I know about that. He thought. It has been a six months after their marriage and yet, he still didn't know too much about his husband.

L.Joe just laughed. Seemed like Myungdae knew a lot about him. "I'm not that great. I just work harder, based on my limits." Answered L.Joe. He didn't want to being arrogant.

"Erm. Chanhee, L.Joe, I have to go now. Nice to know a great person like you, L.Joe." Myungdae excused himself.

"You too, Myungdae." L.Joe said and smiled. Myungdae replied back before he dashed off from Chanhee's work room. When Myungdae didn't there anymore, Chanhee can breath like normal back. L.Joe looked at Chanhee's direction. After that, he roamed his eyes around Chanhee's work room. He wanted to check whether someone else was eaves dropping their conversation because he didn't want something bad happened. "Do you really have a meeting after this?" L.Joe asked Chanhee.

"Yes I am... Did you think I lied to you?" Huh... Do you think that I want to lie to you? No way. Chanhee thought.

"If that so, I'm off first to lunch." He said. Chanhee nodded. 

As L.Joe wanted to turn around his body, his wife called for him. "L.Joe.."

"What is it?" He asked.

"Is it true you want to have a dinner with me together?" Chanhee asked. He asked just for a sure because all this while, they never had a dinner together. So, he thought L.Joe just wanted to cover his embrassement because he rejected his offer or perhaps because Myungdae was there with them earlier.

"Yes I am.. Did you think I lied to you?" Answered L.Joe back, using Chanhee's words earlier. He dashed off from Chanhee's work room after he got a nodded and a smiled from his wife to him.

~~

Believe it or not, that was the very first time Chanhee will have a dinner together with his husband at their food table. They would not eat together if their family didn't there. Normally, both of them will go back home after their stomach already wanted to explode because of too many foods in it. Chanhee felt happy though to eat at the cafe rather than cooking at their house. Aish, why my marriage life is being like this! He thought before shook his head.

Chanhee turned his gaze towards the wall clock. In just fifteen minutes, the night time will comes. But, he could not see any of L.Joe's shadow in their house at all. He looked at the roadway from his room's balcony but to his dissapointed, he didn't see L.Joe's car at all. He knew L.Joe used a Lexus car for today.

Chanhee decided to go downstairs and went to the kitchen. He felt so tired today. Maybe because he had so many works to do and plus, he had a meetings with his clients there and there. Moreover, the roadway was way to crowd. Today, Chanhee came home a little bit early from usual. He wanted to do a groceries first for tonight'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter