Chapter 55

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

 

Almost one week Lee Jiyeon stayed at L.Joe and Chanhee's mansion. She felt extremely happy when she saw her oppa and unnie were happy together. Her beloved oppa, L.Joe, would always find something to tease his wife in front of her. When her unnie sulked and pouting his lips, L.Joe will find another way to make Chanhee smiled and laughed back like usual. And it was a fact, her oppa didn't choose a wrong guy to make a wife. And she loved Chanhee so much and in hoping that both of her oppa and unnie will give her a nephew or a niece quickly.

The next day, early in the morning, Chanhee decided to tidy up his mansion. Jiyeon offered herself to help Chanhee. He had a part time maid to tidy up his mansion, but he felt like he wanted to tidy up by himself and won't let his Sung helmoni to come that day. "Chanhee unnie. Why I feel like someone is staying in this room? Look! Your clothes is here too. Why it doesn't look like you guys's work room?" Asked Jiyeon when she opened one of the room. Chanhee's room.

Errr. Chanhee frozed. Suddenly, he felt his tongue seemed like didn't want to lie towards his dongsaeng. Lee Jiyeong stared at Chanhee's eyes. Waiting for the answer from her unnie's mouth. "If you want to know Jiyeon ah, someone is really stays at this room. You want to know who? There, your unnie." L.Joe answered while pointing his forefinger towards Chanhee's direction. Chanhee shocked when he heard the honest answer from L.Joe. He then wided his eyes towards his husband and give an 'Are you crazy? Do you want to die?' gaze. "What? It's true, right? This is your room, right?" L.Joe asked innocently once again.

Chanhee felt like he wanted to choke L.Joe who was just a few centimetres away from him, with his own barehands until he died. "What is this, unnie?" Jiyeon asked Chanhee, clueless. Chanhee started to feel uncomfortable. Why L.Joe told Jiyeon everything? Does he wants to do a joke with me right now? It's not funny at all seriously! He thought whilst clenched his teeth tightly.

"This room was being Chanhee's room almost two weeks. We were fought that time. He sulked with me almost two weeks. Until he dared to leave me slept alone in our room. Purposely tortured my feelings." L.Joe said and slightly pouted to Jiyeon. Chanhee then let out a sigh of relief. Lee Byunghun.... Loves to play with me.... He thought.

"Is it true, unnie?" Jiyeon asked, wanted to know from her unnie herself.

"Definitely true. You know what Jiyeon ah, that day, before we fought, we were having a date together. When we walked while held hands, one girl came towards us and claimed L.Joe as hers. I tried to calm down that girl and said that L.Joe is mine and we're married. But then, came another girl towards us and started bickering with each other about your oppa. I felt like I wanted to punch L.Joe so damn bad that time. But, I controlled myself until we came home. Who wouldn't get mad right?" Chanhee added making L.Joe's story became more awesome and felt like real in front of Jiyeon's eyes. Chanhee could not deny, but he loved to add a story making it more fun.

"He was jealous." Whispered L.Joe in Jiyeon's ears. Of course L.Joe whispered it out loud until Chanhee could heard and made Chanhee rolled his eyes. 

Jiyeon laughed. "Unnie, you should do that more often. Oppa loves to flirting with people. That's why. You should watch oppa more often unnie. I'm afraid he'll do something that makes you mad." She said before shrugged. 

"Of course dongsaeng, of course." Chanhee smiled. 

"Serve you right, oppa." Jiyeon smirked towards her oppa who was pouted his mouth when two of his close person were threaten him. 

~~

"Unnie... That's high... Don't unnie, don't. You'll fall down." Jiyeon said when she saw her unnie was trying to climb the stool that was place o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter