Chapter 54

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

 

"Waa. Oppa! Your house is so boring!" Grumbled Jiyeon before taking a sip on her hot chocolate. That time, three of them, L.Joe, Chanhee and also Jiyeon were at L.Joe and Chanhee's living room at the downstairs. 

"Who asked you to come here?" L.Joe said nonchalantly while reading his newspaper. 

"You're no fun. Oppa, now is weekend. It would be so boring if we doesn't do anything." Jiyeon grumbled again. 

"Then, what do you want me to do? How about we play hide and seek?" L.Joe asked before grinning towards his dongsaeng. 

"Yah, oppa!" Jiyeon shouted. Chanhee laughed when he saw the two siblings. On such weekend like this, he and also L.Joe didn't always stay at their mansion. He went to east, while L.Joe went to west. But, because of Lee Jiyeon came there staying with them, both of them didn't have other choice than staying at the mansion together. "Unnie." Jiyeon whined while looking at Chanhee.

"Yes, dear?" Chanhee asked.

"Unnie, let's go out." Jiyeon persuaded him. 

"Ask your oppa." Chanhee answered, easily. 

"Oppa..." Jiyeon whined and turning her gaze towards her oppa. 

"Ask your unnie." L.Joe answered. 

"Eee. Both of you is such a same. No wonder you guys could be a perfect husband and wife." Jiyeon said annoyingly as she think she was got play from his oppa and unnie. Her face turned into gloomy. L.Joe and Chanhee bursting into laughter. L.Joe then closed his newspaper before putting it back on the coffee table. 

"Fine, my dear dongsaeng. Let's go out. Where do you want to go? I can bring you anywhere. Stop it, don't sulking anymore. You will not be pretty if you keep sulking. If your boyfriend looks at this, I bet he will find another girl for him." L.Joe persuaded his dongsaeng. Chanhee just stared at their behaviour. With only some words, L.Joe's dongsaeng already melted by it. Chanhee could see how was L.Joe's love towards his dongsaeng. He suddenly thought about something. If one day, L.Joe didn't fulfill what was his wish, and then he sulked with his husband, could L.Joe persuaded him like the way he persuaded his dongsaeng? 

What the hell. Why he wanted his husband to persuade him? L.Joe didn't have any feelings towards you, Chanhee ah. There is no way he wants to persuade me. He thought while nodding his head a few times. What the hell that I even bother to think about it? Such a nonsense. Chanhee suddenly shook his head. 

"Unnie..." Jiyeon called. Chanhee woke up from his deep thoughts. When he raised up his face, he saw two faces were looking at his direction with their blank faces. And that time, Chanhee suddenly realized he had not been in the world for about one minute straight. Chanhee could see L.Joe's gaze towards him. 

"What is it?" Asked Chanhee, calm. 

"I asked, you want to go to Lotte World or not? Just a while ago, you nodded. But then, you shook your head. What is your truly choose, unnie?" Jiyeon asked. 

"I don't mind. I just follow." Chanhee answered and smile towards his dongsaeng. 

"Yeay! I can play ice skating!" Jiyeon cheered and clap her hands cutely made Chanhee and L.Joe smiled. 

~~

"Unnie, let's play together!" Jiyeon invited while busied herself to tie up the ice skating shoes. On such a weekend like this, there were too many species that called humans were playing at the ice skating rink. But, to Jiyeon dissapointed, Chanhee shook his head. "Aish, it wouldn't be great if you're not join us. Unnie, let's go. That would be such a waste if you're in here, but you're not playing. We already paid for it, unnie." Jiyeon invited again. 

"I don't know how to skate." Chanhee admitted honestly. He really didn't know how to skate. Well, actually. Nope. He had a black history about that ice skating thingy. 

"You can learn. Let's go unnie. We go take the shoes." Jiyeon said. Then she pulled Chanhee's hands to take Chanhee's shoes. 

"I don't want, Jiyeon ah. I would be embrass if I fall down later. I don't know how.. Really." Chanhee said. He afraid if the history repeated again to him. 

"It's okay, I'm here." L.Joe who just came back from the toilet, interrupted them. 

"That's right. Oppa is here." Jiyeon said and pulling her unnie's hand towards the shoes's counter. Whether Chanhee wanted it or not, he had no other choice than to follow Jiyeon to the counter. 

~~

"Yah.. Let's go!" L.Joe felt like he wanted to knock off his head on the wall. He asked Chanhee to follow him to the rink for a countless time already, but Chanhee still refused to follow him. When he already entered the rink, Chanhee glued himself on the wall and refused to follow L.Joe to the middle of the rink. He felt so annoyed by Chanhee. His dongsaeng was bored waiting for Chanhee, so she went first to the rink and enjoyed herself. 

"L.Joe, you just go. I don't want to play." Chanhee answered.

"Don't make me angry. If you still don't want, I will carry you bridal style. And it'll make you embrass. So, don't challenge me, Chanhee." There was no other way, so L.Joe had to threaten his wife. He used a nice way towards Chanhee at the first place, but Chanhee still stubborn himself didn't want to follow. That was why he had to threaten Chanhee whether he liked it or not. 

"I'm afraid. I fell down once before." Yes... That was what happened to Chanhee when he was in his primary school. He fell down on the ice skating rink's floor until it made Chanhee's right hand broke. After that, he didn't brave enough to try it again. Phobia because of that. 

"I'm here, Chanhee. I won't let you fall down. Until when you want to hang your life on the wall? Do you ever know that you've been block many people that came here to play? Let's go!" L.Joe said again. He grabbed Chanhee's hand. Chanhee had no other choice rather than to follow his husband. But then, he felt like he can't balanced himself and wanted to fall down. Quickly he grabbed his husband's arm to make him stable like before again.

"L.Joe ah.. I'm afraid. I don't want to play." Chanhee whined. His voice seemed like he wanted to cry anytime.

"You're a coward, seriously. It such a embrass for you. Can you see over there, five years old kids could play very well and doesn't acting like you here?" L.Joe said while pointing towards the kids direction who in their speeds in skating. Chanhee shook his head. Waaa, I don't want. I want to go home. I don't want to play. He thought. He didn't feel embrassed at all towards that five years old kids that L.Joe had pointing for. If L.Joe showed to him a baby can skating, he still kept his intention didn't want to play. He loved his soul. He didn't want to die yet.

"Don't want..." Chanhee whined again.

"Let's go... You just follow me. One..." L.Joe said and started to count, still forcing Chanhee to join him and Jiyeon.

"Don't want... Let's get out of here..."

"Two..." L.Joe continued in his counting. Chanhee shook his head fastly. He suddenly felt L.Joe was slowly letting go of Chanhee's hand on his muscular arms. "Three..." L.Joe counted for the last time and pull Chanhee with him to the middle of the ice rink.

"L.Joe!" Chanhee yelped while being pull away by L.Joe towards the middle of the ice rink. Luckily, that Chanhee's loud yelp was drown because of there were so many people there and with the loud music played. L.Joe laughed when he saw Chanhee closed his eyes tightly.

"You won't die if you play this." L.Joe mocked. Chanhee then opened his eyes. L.Joe was slowly pushing Chanhee's hand away from his arms. Chanhee then pouted in his afraid state. I know you're so pro in skating! He thought. "Chanhee, now, you have to try balance yourself. Relax." L.Joe commanded.

"What if I fall down?" Chanhee asked.

"If you fall down, let's fall down together." L.Joe promised. Chanhee looked at L.Joe's brown eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter