Chapter 50

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

 

United Kingdom. Two years ago....

 

The sudden loud noise of L.Joe's alarm clock made L.Joe woke up from his deep slumber immediately. He felt like he wanted to be deaf because of his alarm clock was ring too loud neared his ears. He still feel tired because he went to the club with Myungsoo to enjoy himself and danced like a crazy guy. What time is it? He thought and searching for his handphone under his pillow. After he found it, he quickly checked on the time. And when L.Joe saw the time was already 10 A.M in the morning, his eyes widen and quickly he threw his handphone to the side and straight to the bathroom to take a quick bath with his mind repeated the words 'I'm late I'm late!'.

"Sorry, I'm late." L.Joe said then grinned like an innocent guy. He looked at the girl's face in front of him. Calm and didn't have any sign of mad towards him. L.Joe knew the girl already got used when L.Joe promised to meet, he always came late than the exact time he promised to people.

"Oh, you already arrived. I'm waiting for so long, ." She said.

L.Joe's grin became wider. "I'm sorry, jagiyy. I woke up late today." He said then scratched the back of his neck.

"I know you went to the club yesterday." She said, nonchalantly. 

"Calm down, Yerin ah. I'm not having any class for today. Myungsoo was the one who asked me to join him. I'm on if someone offer me. I'm afraid he would have a nightmare if I didn't accept his offer at the first place." L.Joe answered before laughing to himself.

"When you want to change, L.Joe? Poor Niel." Yerin nagged whilst shook her head back and forth. How can Niel could be hanging onto this crazy guy? He's such a playboy, wants only with business class's people. I could see he lives just want to enjoy in this world. Has a handsome face, but not a handsome attitude. It wouldn't be easy if someone has a handsome face like him but not a handsome attitude and also such like him. She thought.

"Hey, it's just clubbing. I want to release my tension."

"You know to be tension too, L.Joe? I only see you want to enjoy." Yerin said sarcastically.

"Yah, who says I'm not tension? Many people wants me, okay. I'm so tired and my schedule is always full also. I'm pity to those who wants to try their luck because they have to queue up first." L.Joe said and laughing again.

"Who's the crazy guy or a crazy girl loves someone like you?" She said and showed to L.Joe her annoyed face.

"Watch your mouth, girl. You're lucky because you're my hyung's girlfriend. If not, I would sweep you also." He said and winked playfully to her. Yerin didn't afraid of L.Joe's words at all. Because she already knew completely about the guy who used to be named Lee Byunghun aka L.Joe. Yerin and L.Joe were too close with each other. They had been like a real siblings, moreover, Yerin was in a relationship with L.Joe's twin, Lee Minsoo. "I love Niel, and only Niel. Even though I'm always flirting to many people, I won't let go of Niel. Because I love him so much." L.Joe continued again. 

Yerin knew what L.Joe said was true. She knew L.Joe loved Niel too much. Hugged with another people. Touched with another people. But his heart only had Niel in it. But only one was L.Joe's weak. Once he saw another pretty people, a guy nor a girl, he immediately would played his role. Yerin was lucky L.Joe's twin, Lee Minsoo was not like L.Joe. "If you continue being like this, it wouldn't be impossible if one day Niel would leave you alone, L.Joe." Yerin said. She just wanted to remind L.Joe before he would be regret to death later. 

"So? What's the wrong of that? I have you. You know that I love you right? You'll replace Niel." L.Joe said easily before smiling. She shook her head back and forth. She never could win if she debated with L.Joe. He only knew to talk with his mouth. But not with his heart especially his mind. If she didn't know about this guy in front of her, she was guarantee she would be in shocked after she heard what this guy said to her. But because she knew this guy completely, she didn't care about his words. 

"Huh, go away." Yerin said as she didn't want to make their nonsense conversation more longer. She knew. She knew she loved Lee Byunghun also. Loved as her friend. Loved as her best friend. Loved as her sibling. Loved as her oppa. Lee Byunghun was the only close guy friend she had. On what reason she could be too close with L.Joe, she also didn't know. Throughout their friendship, L.Joe never took any advantage on her. L.Joe really respected her as a woman. "You know, you have to be consent if one day, you'll lose Niel. Maybe his real partner would come on your way later?" Suddenly, she said.

L.Joe glared sharply through the girl's eyes in front of him. He could see Yerin's face was as calm as usual but why did he felt like there was a deep meaning behind her words just now?

~~

4 months after that, Yerin's words came to reality. Lee Byunghun lose Ahn Daniel. The truth reality that maybe L.Joe can't accept. Mad, exasperate, heartburning and hate really crept deep into L.Joe's body. L.Joe's mind was so shallow that time. Because he wanted to heal his broken and hurt heart, every night he would went out from his house. He would came back to his home when the sun wanted to rise. L.Joe never drink any alcohol before. He didn't want to try to drink it. But, because of the hatred he felt towards his twin and his ex lover, he almost drown himself in that drink he never wanted to taste even a little bit as he was safe by his dongsaeng and truly best friend, Yerin. Yerin came to the club just to find L.Joe.

That time, L.Joe was invited to his friend's birthday party that running in the famous club in United Kingdom. Park Sojin's birthday party.

"L.Joe, take your drink. You'll enjoy it." Offered Sojin while shoved a tall glass to L.Joe. She enjoyed herself on hugging L.Joe's slim waist.

"A pleasure. For your sake, baby." He said and taking the glass from Sojin's hand. Then, he kissed her cheek once.

"L.Joe!"

Pang! Yerin's slap on his left cheek still in a deep trace in his heart until now. The slap that made L.Joe came to reality. That time, the branded alcohol, Ecco Domani almost reached his mouth. The glass was shatter into pieces because of Yerin's hard dodge. ". What the hell is wrong with you?" L.Joe shouted loudly. But, the loud music and his drunk friends around him made L.Joe's loud shouting drown.

"Let go of him!" Yerin said firmly while struggling to push away Sojin's hand from L.Joe's waist. Sojin almost knocked down on the floor as Yerin's push was just too hard. Yerin glared to Sojin before she pulled L.Joe's hand harshly out from the club. After they already fully out from the club, L.Joe harshly pulled away his hand from Yerin's grip. "What the hell is wrong with you? I want to enjoy more!" L.Joe shouted to her. Yerin was not wrong at all but he shouted to her. But, she didn't care with L.Joe's shouting towards her. She just stay still and looked deeply into L.Joe's eyes. Yerin ah... Do you know everything? You're not sad like me? L.Joe thought and looked at Yerin back.

"Why you're being like this, L.Joe? Why you're too aggressive now?" She said, dejected. She then shook L.Joe's shoulder back and forth trying to make he realized what he did. But, she was push away by him.

"Can you leave me alone? He left me already! After I think I'm ready to leave everything behind me, he played with my love. He has an affair behind my back!" L.Joe said, letting out his broken feelings towards Yerin.

"I already said to you back then, L.Joe. You have to be consent. That's mean you're not suitable for him, oppa." She adviced.

But, L.Joe gave him his smirk. "You don't want to know who's the guy that Niel has an affair with?" He asked. Yerin shutted . Just letting L.Joe to continue his story. "He, in silence, are in love with my bastard hyung, your beloved boyfriend there."

Yerin can't keep he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter