Chapter 48

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee P.O.V

 

"Dream of me..." I suddenly remembered L.Joe's last words yesterday before he went to sleep. I didn't know that damn words were true. Because, all of a sudden, L.Joe appeared in my dreamt. Because of that dreamt, I woke up from my slept with heavy breath at 4:30 A.M in the morning. I tried to sleep back, but my eyes just didn't want to close anymore. Maybe because of the shockness of that dreamt until my eyes can't closed back. I never dreamt about L.Joe before. This was the first time ever. And what more worst, in that dreamt, me and L.Joe were chasing with each other happily at the white beautiful garden. Nonsense!

When the clock ticked on 6 A.M, I already got ready to go to the office. But, as usual, I had to do my task first. I went to L.Joe's room to wake him up. My daily life was back to normal. I had to wake him up everyday, I had to iron his work clothes, I had to do a breakfast for me and L.Joe and everything. But then, I thought. When L.Joe was at Canada, who was replace my duty? Woke him up and ironed his work clothes? Hm.

"L.Joe ah..." I knocked his room's door. No one answered. "L.Joe ah...." I tried again calling him. My knocked became more louder than before so that L.Joe could heard. Still, no one answered my calling and opened the door. Maybe L.Joe didn't want to get up? Or maybe he was too tired? L.Joe should took his day off for today, but I knew he didn't want it. L.Joe loves to work and everyone can't changes that fact of Lee Byunghun. I shook my head back and forth.

"L.Joe ah... Wake up. It's morning already..." I said and knocked the door again. And this time, L.Joe opened the door and only his head popped out from it. Usually, his face would looked handsome when he just woke up, but today, his face were looks so pale. His hair also more messy than before. What's wrong with him today? I thought. But, that didn't matter. What the matter for me, when I looked at his pale face, I remembered about last night. That was so embrassing! I feel like I wanted to smack his head off! But I tried to control like there was nothing happened between us last night. Like that case was just a nightmares and I got an Imnesia.

"What is it?" L.Joe asked me. His voice was hoarse. And that's the sign he was just woke up from his deep slumber. I guessed he still half asleep.

"You go to office today, right?" I asked while followed L.Joe into his room.

"Yes. Why you followed me into my room?" L.Joe asked me, he furrowed his eyebrow. Then, he smirked. When I saw his erted smirk, I blushed and at the same time felt annoyed. I knew he was think about erted things or maybe he think about yesterday's case. I hate him! Did you think that I'm too desperate wanted to go to your room?

"Did you think that I'm too desperate wanted to go to your room in the first place? I want to iron your work clothes, pabo." I said, explaining my truth intention. My feet stepped on the floor and went to L.Joe's closet. My mind started to nag. If you don't want me to go into your room again, just put your damn closet here at my room. My works could be more easy.

L.Joe didn't reply my words. Instead, he went to his sofa. I shook my head when I saw L.Joe lied on it. Yea, as usual. Continue your sleep. I thought. I just let L.Joe took his sleep again while I ironed his work clothes. I would woke him up later after I had done. After I had done my works, I took a glance at L.Joe. But, he already moved from the sofa to the bed. His body also wrapped by his warm blanket. When I was done hanging L.Joe's work clothes on the iron and put it back on his closet, I walked to the bed.

"L.Joe ah... L.Joe. Wake up." I said. But, L.Joe didn't move an inch at all. I already raised up the volume of my voice, but L.Joe still stiffened himself in the blanket. I started to feel annoyed. What I want to do with L.Joe now? I sighed to myself. There's no more choice than used my hand to wake him up. If L.Joe still doesn't move, I think I have to use my own feet then!

"L.Joe... Please wake up. You would be late." I said while shook L.Joe's shoulder which was still wrapped by his blanket. Luckily, that I didn't have to wake L.Joe without any things to cover up his body. This time, L.Joe gave me a reaction. But he gave me an annoyed reaction. He faced his back to me and pulled up the blanket more. My blood boiled. Woke L.Joe up really tested my patience and especially my stamina. "Yah, L.Joe. Wake up." I shook L.Joe's shoulder, roughly as I annoyed too much already.

"Could you please shut up, Chanhee." L.Joe said firmly with his eyes closed. Suddenly, L.Joe turned. I was shock because of his sudden moved so I didn't have the time to remove my hand from his shoulder. So, the end, my hand was at L.Joe's body. My eyes widen when I felt L.Joe's body was so hot. I moved my hand towards his forehead. Seriously, it was hot! No wonder L.Joe's face just now were damn pale. He attacked by a hot fever.

"L.Joe ah, are you okay? Do you hear me?" I asked. L.Joe didn't reply me. But I could heard he groaned inside his blanket. I started to panic. L.Joe is sick? What I have to do now? 20 years old I lived in this world, this was the first time ever I faced with situation like this. Someone closed to me was sick in front of me. Omma is the one who always takes care of me when I'm sick. Not vice versa. What I have to do now? 

"Omma...." I heard L.Joe was calling for his omma. Huh? He wants omma to be here? So what I am to him? If omma knows about this, I'm sure she would nagging to me. Especially, my omma. 

"You don't go to office today. I'll call Changjo." I said. After that, I reached L.Joe's handphone on his headbed. First time ever I would touched his personal's things. I never touched L.Joe's things without his permission. But this time I had to. Because I didn't have Changjo's number. I clicked on his list contact. I think my eyes wanted to be squint when his contact's name appeared. Myungsoo Baby and more other Baby. Sunggyu Jagiyy and more other Jagiyy. Woohyun Sweetheart and more other Sweetheart. I can't stand looking at all of that names again. I quickly typed 'Changjo' and called him. After I called Changjo, I called L.Joe's personal doctor, Nam Doyeon. With L.Joe's worst condition like that, I had none other choice than to take my days off too. 

~~

The wall clock ticked on 9 A.M. After I went out from L.Joe's room, I never checked on him anymore. I let L.Joe to take enough rest first. L.Joe's personal doctor, Nam Doyeon shi said that L.Joe didn't get enough rest and L.Joe worked too much. That's why he was falling sick. The doctor also gave L.Joe one shot of dose so L.Joe would get his energy back. I cooked chicken porridge for L.Joe. Actually, I wanted to make a heavy breakfast for both of us today, but L.Joe fall sick so I had to cancel my intention. Sung helmoni came for her work at our mansion today, so I didn't have to do much works as Sung helmoni would take care of everything. I just have to take care of the sick L.Joe.

I carried the bowl of chicken porridge carefully into L.Joe's room. L.Joe was still having his deep slumber. "Niel..." I could captured L.Joe was calling for Niel's name even though it was not too clear. Niel? Why L.Joe is calling for Niel? Why he has to dream about his hyung's wife? I rolled my eyes. "Yerin..." Yerin? And who's that Yerin now? His new girlfriend? I asked my mind. I saw L.Joe's mouth was move but no words were come out from him. I still didn't have an intention to wake L.Joe up.

"Yerin... Please don't leave me..." And this time, there was some crystal clear flowing down from L.Joe's c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter