Chapter 47

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee P.O.V

 

One week being separated from L.Joe didn't give me any effect. The relatioship felt so tasteless. I didn't feel any of happiness came towards us in this marriage. How I could be happy with L.Joe? I tried to push my heart to feel the happiness between us, but I can't. Argh, I'm so tension with this marriage! I thought. I felt hypocrite as I had to be happy with L.Joe in front of other people. 

Does L.Joe feels the same like me? I think he feels like this also right? I guessed. I doubtless. Served we right then... This marriage thingy can't be play. He did this marriage like an experiment. Then, he dragged me onto his experiment. What was the purpose of this experiment? How was the felt being married. Measured? Lee Chanhee. Hypothesis? We were not happy. So, the conclusion? You think yourself!

Niel's story just now still lingering in my mind. L.Joe doesn't believes in love. Is it true? If yes, seriously it would be burden to me. From inside of L.Joe's eyes, I knew that my name was not in L.Joe's heart. Love? Huh... It was too far away. Until when we want to be like this, L.Joe ah? Deep in my heart, I wanted to feel how the happiness was. Can't you just accept this fully, my heart?

I didn't know why, but I felt so boring here in our mansion even though L.Joe was here already. L.Joe was back from Canada this afternoon. So it meant that I had to left appa and omma's house. Hm, it was still not reached one day being parted with omma and appa, but I already missed them. I felt more happy lived at my parents's house instead of this huge mansion. Yea, I admitted. Even though this mansion were three times more bigger than my parent's house. 

This mansion was still quiet as usual. The atmosphere never changed at all whether this mansion's owners were here or not. I went out from my lovely bedroom. I went downstairs and straight to the living room. I quickly grabbed the television's remote control before put my down on the sofa. I pressed the button and changed the tv's channel one by one. "What movies that's interesting for me to watch?" I asked myself. My eyes still glued on the televion's screen.

Until I found the channel that captured my eyes, I stopped. My eyes widen. Waaaa, my favorites drama! You're Beautiful. It has been a long time since I watched my favorite drama. Not just drama, but especially my favorites actor, Jang Geun Suk. Guys, he is so handsome okay. More handsome than my husband, L.... ooppss! 

When I was about to focus watching that drama, I heard the voice. Voice of someone closed the room's door. Who was the one that closed the door? I didn't have to ask you. I knew you guys already knows. Because only two people in this huge mansion if it didn't include Demons and Goblins. I started to feel uncomfortable when I saw L.Joe put his white Apple laptop on our's coffee table. Our distances were about five metres from each other, but I still felt uncomfortable with him being here. 

Argh, this guy! Why he's here? Such a disturber! I thought while clenched my teeth. I thought he was sleep already. Well, he just came back from Canada. Everybody would feels tired when they have a long flight. L.Joe is human or iron? Doesn't know how to rest? He still can continues his works like there is no tomorrow. Then, he doesn't have any other place to do his works until he has to go out from his damn room? L.Joe, your room is so comfortable okay. Why you don't want to do your works in your own room? Why you have to do it here and disturb my peacefulness? You might burden me if you sick because you work too hard without having any rest, L.Joe ah... I nagged in my mind.

I sighed to myself in silent. L.Joe looked focus and calm when he was doing his works. I tried to imagine L.Joe didn't being here right now. And that was just a cat who had its sleep. "Hahaha..." I laughed again. This drama was so funny. My tears like wanted to go out from my eyes because I was laughing too much at Jang Geun Suk's buffoonery. I also felt like I wanted to pee in my pants. Seriously, I was forgot L.Joe was here doing his works. When I remembered it, my laughing immediately stopped. I turned my head to look at L.Joe. And guess what? He was looking at me. Deep, deep and deep. My heart started to pounding fast.

"Errr.. I'm sorry. Did I disturbed you just now?" I asked him, bravely. I knew how L.Joe's felt right now. If it was me, like suddenly someone is laughing his or her head off when I am doing my works, I think I would give he or she my greatest slap in the world until they can't talk and laughing anymore after this. I started to feel afraid if L.Joe got mad at me.

"No, you're not. You can continue watch your drama." L.Joe said smiling and shook his head after that. I blinked my eyes a few times. Did he really smiling at me just now? His smiling was so sweet! His smiling just now reminded me when I did a good job on tied his necktie, and for my rewards, he gave me a peck on my lips. After that peck, he smiled to me. And that kind of smile, I saw it again now. My heart pounded even more. I was confused. You're feeling well or not, L.Joe? You went to Canada because of your works or you went to Canada because you had a course on how to seduce your wife here? I thought.

Then, L.Joe broke his gaze towards me and continued doing his works. And immediately my eyes glued back on my favorite drama, You're Beautiful, again. My body now looked like I was in focus on my drama. But my mind was not. My mind was in mess right now. And I felt like I was not have an appetite anymore to watch the drama. Because I felt like I was being watched from a far by L.Joe right now. Ah, what the hell with my feelings? What the hell with me? I monolouged myself. I raised up my face as I can't stand L.Joe's stares anymore.

See! My thoughts, especially my feelings were damn wrong! Because L.Joe didn't stare at me at all! What the hell, Lee Chanhee. What the hell is wrong with you, Lee Chanhee. That guy is in serious staring at his 'girlfriend' in front of him, but I accused him staring at me like hell? Haish, come on, Chanhee. Did you think he doesn't have any works to do to just staring at your cute face?

~~

L.Joe P.O.V

 

Phew... I tried to control my breath. I quickly raised down my head and look back at my laptop when Chanhee was looking at me. Luckily, that I was fast enough. If not, I might got caught on free staring at Chanhee's face. All of that was happened out of my control. What I knew now, I missed staring at Chanhee's face after one week being parted with him because of my works.

Wait a minute! L.Joe, did you realize that you said you miss Chanhee just now? My mind said loudly.

I am not missing him.

Then, give me your reason why you so hard on keeping your eyes ste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter