Chapter 42

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee P.O.V 

 

I walked fastly as I wanted to be there on time. When I finished all the meetings with representative of Namhae Chemical Corporation's company, on the last minute representative of Ace Chemical made a meeting with me. Actually this task should be gave to Hae Won noona, but Hae Won noona took her holiday because she was going to labour. So, half of her task were giving to me and other half were giving to Park Hyun. 

Our meeting would be in the Cafe Lazy Cat at Hapjeong. This were our very first time would meet with each other. I was a little worried as I came here alone. I didn't know how was it my client's attitude this time. I hoped that he or she didn't too fussy. I forgot to ask her or his name because the one who gave me this task was Miss Luna's secretary. Really crazy! This was my very first time I met with client but didn't know her or his name. How I can searched for him or her?

I roamed my eyes in the cafe. The waitress came towards me and ask my intention as my eyes were searching for someone in the cafe. I said to her and she pointed her fingers towards the table which already reserved by one guy there. I said thanks to her before went to the table. I was late for five minutes already!

"Annyeong... Sorry, I'm late." I greeted him. I was panting hard by the time I reached at the table. Suddenly, that guy laughed. I tried to catch the oxygen while furrow my eyebrow. Did I do something funny? Or this guy isn't my client? I thought. I was sure that this table the waitress was pointing to me earlier.

"Every time I meet you, you always panting hard." He said and shaking his head back and forth. I started to be more confused. This guy said like he already met with me ten times. But... Had we met before? When I saw that guy was chuckling to himself, I remembered something. This guy that I met in the lift when I was late to work! This guy asked me to send his regard to sir Raffi but I didn't know his name. When I met with sir Raffi and send this guy's regard to him, I said this guy was Lee Minho because his face was same with Lee Minho! Sir Raffi bursting into huge laughter when I said this guy's face was same like Lee Minho.

"Sir Lee Minho?" I asked him with my shock voice. I didn't expect at all we could met with each other again!

"Pardon?" He said. I chewed my bottom lips hardly when the words slipped out from my mouth. 

I grinned. "I don't know what's your name. So, I call you Lee Minho because your face looks alike him." I answered. Aish, Lee Chanhee. Why you're too honest? Hope he doesn't get mad when I called him Lee Minho. I know he never get mad because I equated his face with Lee Minho, the handsome and hot actor in the world. I thought while giggle to myself.

Phew, luckily he was not mad to me. I sighed in relief when he started to laugh when he heard my explanation. "I'm Myungdae. Nice to meet you." He said. After that, he shoved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter