Chapter 41

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee P.O.V 

 

"Where is L.Joe hyung?" I smiled when I heard Jeongmin's voice. That time, we were outside of imo's house. There was no one here unless, me and L.Joe and also Jeongmin. I was waiting for L.Joe as he answered the urgent call. I didn't know why was it so important that call to L.Joe because he had to pick up it far away from me. His girlfriend asked for a date maybe? Or went to the club with those y girls or even guys? We were outside of imo's house because we wanted to go back home. 

"He answers the phone call." I answered shortly. Luckily, there was one side bright lamp there. So, our conditions right now were not getting to supicious if L.Joe saw us talking with each other. 

"L.Joe hyung are lucky as he got a wife like you. Same as you, hyung. Lucky got L.Joe to be your husband." Jeongmin said out of the blue. I heard and smile to Jeongmin. I agreed with L.Joe was lucky to get me. But Jeongmin's second words...... I think I was not too agreed with that.

"Why L.Joe are lucky? I have one mouth, and my nose isn't two. Like other people. Nothing's special about me." I answered. I didn't want to make my self-esteem low down or what. But what I said was definitely true.

"Wrong. I don't know whether you already know about L.Joe hyung's past or not. But, you're special because you got to bring L.Joe hyung into your marriage." Jeongmin said. Abruptly, I wanted to laugh. Oh, so, all this while, all of L.Joe's friends and also his family members saw on me like that? Because I succeed on bringing L.Joe into our marriage life? Actually, L.Joe who was the one brought me into our marriage life. After that, my mind started to asking about L.Joe's past.

"L.Joe's past? What had happened?" I asked to Jeongmin, wanted to know. There is any relevance with Minsoo hyung and Niel? I thought to myself.

"Erm... I'm not brave enough to tell you. You should ask L.Joe hyung by yourself." Jeongmin said and shrug his shoulders. I sighed in dissapointed. Why everyone doesn't want to tell me about L.Joe's past? I have to ask L.Joe by myself? Ask L.Joe? Ask Lee Byunghun? Ask my husband? By myself? Seriously? That would bring us into another fight. I thought. "But, what I see now, L.Joe hyung starts to forget about it and love you, hyung." Jeongmin continued.

Love? If Jeongmin was not here in front of me right now, I would danced like a crazy guy while laughing my head off. That was just too funny okay! Funny like hell! If that what everyone saw on both of us, so our actings in front of them were so perfect and smooth. "You are so lucky to have L.Joe hyung." Jeongmin said again.

"Why?" I asked and furrow my eyebrow.

"Because... When L.Joe hyung are in love, that guy nor girl would be so lucky in this world." I shutted my mouth. Is that true? But I know I'm not the lucky guy Jeongmin was talking about. I thought.

Shortly after that, L.Joe came towards us. "Jeongmin ah, we're going now." Jeongmin nodded and hug brotherly with L.Joe. I smiled to Jeongmin because I can't hug him. L.Joe didn't let me. That bastard guy! I waved happily to Jeongmin before joined L.Joe in the car and we drove back home.

~~

"What you were talking with Jeongmin? You guys looked so happy." L.Joe asked when we were in the car, on the way back to our mansion.

"Something." I answered L.Joe but my eyes still glued to the front. I didn't want to share with L.Joe what I was talking about with Jeongmin. He would be so happy if he knew and I would be so embrassed when he knew. So, better if I kept my mouth shutted tightly.

"Talking bad about me? Hurry up tell me what you guys were talking about." L.Joe accused me. Well, it was true.

"It's call accuse right? So why do I have to tell you? It wouldn't be accuse if you know a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter