Chapter 4

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.Joe P.O.V

 

After I had finish my meeting with my client at COEX Mall, I decided to take my blazer that I booked at the boutique there. I already at this shopping complex, so I don't want to ask for my maid to take it. If I'm not here, sure I would ask my maid to take my blazer for me instead of I troubled myself to go there.

But I didn't really expected that I will watch something I didn't want to see that happened in front of my eyes here. I watched them walked while hugging each other like this mall was their. Ahn Daniel and Lee Minsoo! The betrayer! I gripped my fist. I felt so mad when I saw them acting happy. I couldn't watch them more. Then, I walked myself to the other way in the mall. 

After I had satiesfied travel around the mall, I decided to go back to the office. But, the feeling of annoyed to them wasn't faded away yet. When I reached at the office, I could see all the staffs were shocked when they saw their boss's face. Well, if you guys wanna know something about me. If someone already make me mad or upset, my face immediately change based on my mood. All the staffs in this office actually get use of it though. 

I ignored their stares and straight to my room. After that, I walked to my work table and slammed the file bag. All my stuffs on the table, I pushed it down to release my tension and angerness. I sat on the chair. Then, I loosened a bit my tie to let the sweats on my body flew away. I felt so mad and annoyed and..... sad at the same time. The flashback of the revenge came into my mind. I felt the jealous washed over me when I saw my ex girlfriend was happy in my hyung's embrace. Until now, I'm still in love with Ahn Daniel even if I always insulted him.

I heard the voice of my room being open by someone. I raised up my head to look at it. And I saw my best friend, Changjo or his real name is Choi Jonghyun. He shook his head when he saw my room were already scattered. I bet he already knew that my mood was being ruined by someone. He know every single things of me by the way. 

He looked at me, his best friend. "What's wrong with you hyung?" He asked while raised up his left eyebrow. 

I sighed before answer his question. "I'm already boring when I see someone is being happy on my suffer. I hate when I see that damn ing betrayer is being happy!" I shouted to let my angerness flew away. And Changjo here, be my victim. He wrinkled his forehead sign that he didn't understand what I meant by that words. 

I sighed once again. "I want to get married." I said. 

After I said that, Changjo's eyes widen and his mouth was wide open. "WHATTTTT?" He said. 

I flinched at his loud voice. "I will married soon." I got up from my chair. Changjo was still shock of the news that I told him until he couldn't say a word to me. After that, I leave him alone dumbfounded at my room. 

I could heard he was calling for me but I ignored him and I just continued my tracks to my assistant room, Kim. 

As I already reached in front of the room, I knocked the door for the two times and then I stepped in the room. I saw Kim was focus on her work and she didn't knew that I'm in front of her. I tapped her table.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter