Chapter 39

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

 

Lee Chanhee's thought - Italic

Lee Byunghun's thought - Italic + Underline

 

L.Joe closed his master bedroom's door. L.Joe wanted to go to the kitchen because all of a sudden his throat felt so thirsty. When he stepped the last step of the stairs, he could see Chanhee was moping their living room. His intention wanted to go to the kitchen earlier, he cancelled it. His feet rapidly approached Chanhee. 

"Don't step there! I just mopped it." Chanhee said giving L.Joe a warning before L.Joe could approached Chanhee closer. So, L.Joe was stop in front of their sofa. Chanhee who was holding the mop, stopping himself from continue mopped the floor too. Chanhee looked at L.Joe with his shy face. But, L.Joe just looked at Chanhee with his usual arrogant face. See! He doesn't feel shy at all! Chanhee thought himself. Chanhee struggled trying to act like there was nothing happened between them in front of L.Joe. 

"What is it, Lee Byunghun?" Chanhee asked. He stretched his hands. His body was so numb whereas he just mopped maybe only quarter of his and L.Joe's mansion. If I mop all corner of this mansion, I'm sure I couldn't wake up from my bed at all tomorrow. How Sung helmoni can tidy up this huge mansion alone? After that, Chanhee looked at his husband who already settled himself comfortably on the sofa with his legs crossed. L.Joe didn't want to put his feet on the floor so that Chanhee could moped it easily. 

Chanhee could guessed something. If L.Joe was searching for him, he was sure that L.Joe wanted to say something to him. It didn't make any sense at all if L.Joe just wanted to have a silly conversation, laughing happily, made the silly joked with him. "I.." L.Joe started. But, L.Joe can't continue his words. Chanhee just looked at L.Joe weirdly as waiting for L.Joe to continue his words. I just want to say sorry for what had happened at the pool.  Only L.Joe's thought we could heard. Whilst his tounge was so hard to sorry to Chanhee. I want to say sorry or not? What Chanhee would think later?  Between L.Joe's heart that really wanted to say sorry to Chanhee or his high ego which being the barrier, which one L.Joe should choose? 

"I think before we're going to my imo's house later, we have to make the plan A." Finally, L.Joe's mind choosed his high ego and push away his really intention to say sorry. I thought he wanted to say about other thing! His face just now looked like he wanted to say something important to me. If L.Joe wants to help me moping this house, I willingly say thankyou for saved me just now. Even you wanted to kill me at the first place. But, now... Chanhee sighed. I think I can't say thankyou to you.... Chanhee continued his moping that delayed just now before saying, "What is it? I hear you while I moping this." Chanhee answered. Follow the plan A? Yea... He is the one who always plans everything. I only could follow what he asks me to.

"In front of my imo's family later, I don't want other people would be supicious about our wedding is not like other people." L.Joe said. 

"Then? What do you want me to do?" Chanhee asked.

L.Joe wrinkled his forehead and tap his chin for a few times before answered, "Nothing. I just want you to do your responsibilites as a wife in front of them."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter