Chapter 37

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee P.O.V 

 

Someone pulled the chair beside me really made me startled with the sudden of noise. L.Joe went downstairs to having a breakfast with me. I felt so curious when I saw L.Joe's appearance today. Does he really wants to be quick until he doesn't have the time to tie his necktie? But now it's still early right? I thought while wrinkle my forehead curiously. 

"Here." L.Joe handed me his necktie after I had done tidy up the food table when the breakfast session was end. I didn't understand what was his intention giving me his necktie. "Exam." L.Joe said a word. I didn't understand more. 

"Exam?" I asked back. After I had done looking at the stripe necktie, then I understood why L.Joe handed me his necktie. 

"I want to see you whether you could tie it or not." I just nodded. I didn't want to debate with him. If L.Joe wanted something, I can't even said no. At first, I surely can. But after I tiredly debating with him, I can't never said no to him again. I approached L.Joe who was standing casually waiting for me. This time, the nervous feeling that I felt like last night, were gone. I felt so calm while doing the necktie on L.Joe's neck. Why I was so nervous last night? I thought. In just one minute, I already finished tie it on L.Joe. I tidied it up a little bit so it could be more smart. 

"Hm, not bad!" L.Joe complimented my work. Well, look at my pretty fingers! I started to being arrogant in my mind. It was such a worth that I spent my last night, learning how to do it perfectly. After this, I could do it for my husband without facing any difficult time anymore! Thanks to my sifu, Lee Byunghun! I thought. I was happily enjoyed myself in my mind. Suddenly, I felt something on my lips. Something soft. I frozzed. L-L-L.Joe kissed m-me? Oh ! My mind was starting to stuttering. This can't be real! I raised up my face to look at L.Joe. He smiled towards me. I didn't know what was the meaning behind L.Joe's smiled that he gave me. Whether he gave me honestly or he just wanted to tease me. 

"Present." L.Joe smiled again before he went away leaving me dumbfounded, freezing, stiffen myself here. After that, I raised up my hands and bring it on my lips. The scene started to replay back in my mind. Immediately, my heart started to pounding so fast like last night. I'm sure that this night I would be attack by insomnia again! I'm sure of that! I thought while my hands were still on my lips and my mind still replayed back the scene where L.Joe had kiss me. Without me knowing, my lips curved into small and cute smile.

~~

L.Joe P.O.V

 

I opened up my black coat and slip it on my moving chair. I settled myself on the moving chair and start turning it. To the left. To the right. And sometimes I would stopped myself before turning it to the left and right again. All the important documents that I had to sign were open in front of me. I started reading it. But the text that I was reading never inserted in my mind.

I sighed and break my gaze from all the documents and looking on the beautiful view of the sketch on my room's wall. The sketch was simple yet soft. And it was just produced by the help of the drawing block and also water colour. All of the things were left accidentally by one of my staffs in my room when we had a discussion about the sketch for Triumph Air's advertisement long time ago. And of course the artist of the sketc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter