Chapter 35

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee P.O.V 

 

"Yah! New Exora! You buy this new car without telling your beloved hyung, Ricky?" I nagged once I arrived in front of Ricky's house or should I say, my ex house before I moved on with L.Joe to our house now.

"Surprise..." Ricky said while laughing cutely.

"Damn your surprise. Oh, no wonder you said to me that you have an appointment to do. You went to take this car?" I asked. My eyes turned into shiny when I stared at the blue ocean Exora car while caressing it slowly and carefully. 

"Yes." Ricky answered, shortly. 

"No wonder this car smell like a car shop." I teased Ricky before bursting into laughter. Suddenly, I winced in pain when I felt Ricky was nudging me with his not so sharp elbow. "It's hurt, Ricky!" I said while caressing my elbow to release the pain away. "I know that you love your NEW car than me. But please don't treat me like this, Ricky! I would report to L.Joe!" I continued on my teasing and emphasize the word 'new' even though I already got a hit from this cute guy in front of me.

"Why you're so naughty now, hyung? Does L.Joe turns you into this?" This time, it was Ricky's turned to reply back my teasing just now. I made the poker face in front of Ricky's face. I couldn't stand hearing my husband's name.

"Enough. Let's get going. I feel so excited want to launch this new Exora. You just got your salary this month right? So you can treat me the foods right?" I said.

"Aigoo.. My lovely money would fly away easily. You know what hyung? Every month I have to pay for the car insurans and also the payment for this rent house. I have to spend wisely my money start from now on." Ricky started to think about the future.

"Aish.. You can start save your money after you have done treat me the foods, eo?" I said while grinning. I knew Ricky can't resist me if I tried to seduce him.

"That guy is so lucky. He won't having the headache to think about all of this things. His life is such a princess now. Riding the Audi car. And it is FREE. I don't have enough money to buy that luxurious car where the price could be the same if I buy ten of this Exora car. He's now living in mansion. So he doesn't get attract to come to this ugly house like before he moved out." Ricky started his acting and doing the fake pouted.

When I heard all of that words, my blood started to raise up. I knew Ricky was mention me. Ricky always had an idea to tease me back so that he could win easily by himself if I couldn't reply his tease. Urgh, this guy... I thought while both of my hands started to form a fist. "Do you want me to put my pretty signature with this car key on your damn new car, Ricky dongsaeng?" I threaten Ricky while showing him my car's key. I didn't forget to put on a sly smirk on my face.

Ricky pushed my hand away harshly. "Yah! I love this car okay! I'm tired to work hard just for this beloved Exora. Did you think it is easy to buy this car?" Ricky said while raising up the tone of his voice. 

I laughed. "Serve you right. I already think wisely. I want to buy a new car too." I said all of a sudden. 

"Yah, hyung! Why you are so greedy? You already have this damn Audi, but you want to buy a new car? Just give me this car if you don't want." 

"This is L.Joe's. He only give me the permission to borrow it." I answered. Well, what I said was true. The Audi car was L.Joe's. When we already divorce later, of course I had to return back this car to him. It would be more comfortable and nice if I could bought the new car for me only. The car that fit with my taste. But, if I wanted to do something, I had to ask for L.Joe's permission first. I didn't want to be rude to him even though we just married for our good sakes. 

But, what if L.Joe doesn't let me to buy a new car? What is the specific reason if he won't allow me? I want to buy a new car with my own money. Not his damn money. Furthermore, he gives me this car because he don't want me to ride the taxi to go to the office. So, I'm sure he would allow me to buy a new car for my own use right! I thought. 

"Yah! On the earth, hyung! On the earth!" All my thoughts were flow away as my ears captured Ricky's pitching voice. "Hyung, you just being with me for a few minutes but you already miss L.Joe hyung?" Ricky started to tease me, again. 

I felt so annoyed with Ricky who loved to find the trouble with me. Miss L.Joe? Me? Miss L.Joe? Ahaaa, no okay. No. We never met with each other today yet. I came back home just to put all the grocery that I bought at the shopping complex before going to meet with Ricky but I still couldn't see L.Joe in our house. So I thought that he never went back home since this morning. 

"Who says that I'm in my dream? I just thought about what I want you to treat me. Jjajangmyeon or Jjamppong?"

"What the hell, hyung." Ricky said while giving me his poker face. I just laughed when I saw it. "So, we're going there by?" Ricky asked.

"What the hell, Ricky? Of course we go there by your new car. Wohooo, I feel so excited want to ride this car!" I said while clapping my hands cutely and jumping happily. 

~~

"Ricky! Let's eat Jjajangmyeon! Let's eat Jjajangmyeon! I'm really craving it!" I pulled Ricky's right hand into the famous Jjajangmyeon's restaurant in that shopping complex. "Waaa! So yummy!" I felt so appetite when I saw the really delicious Jjajangmyeon on the signboard there.

"Hyung. Why you are so craving and so excited just to eat this Jjajangmyeon? Are you pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter