Chapter 32

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.Joe P.O.V 

 

"L.Joe..." That tone of seduce and soft voice started to raise up. And now, it sounded like she was sulking with me because I didn't answer her calling. Then I heard she stomped her feets and pull the empty chair beside me and sit on it. "You don't hear I'm calling for you?" 

"Sorry.. Who are you? Hyomin, right?" I just shot what name that was in my head that time. Just she heard that name I gave her, immediately her face changed into gloomy face. 

"What the... I'm Jiyeon! Who's that Hyomin?" 

"Oh, Jiyeon." I nodded. I didn't want to answer her question. It's not important for her to know, right? I felt like I wanted to laugh when I saw Jiyeon's face who turned into ugly face because of her not so tempting pouting towards me. 

"I know that we're couple for just two days only. But, please. Don't you ever try to act like you don't know me at all." She started to nagging. Me? Acting like I am forgetting you? Hey! Nonsense! I am seriously doesn't remember you at all, okay ! I thought. If Jiyeon didn't mention her name to me first, until now I didn't know that she was exist in my life before. 

"It has been a long time since we're going out together, right? Let's go out tonight?" Jiyeon said with her seduce voice. She linked her hand onto my left arm. Erk? What the heck this woman? I'm someone's husband okay! If Chanhee ever see this, I'm sure I would be dead now. I thought. 

"I'm sorry, but I'm busy." I started to feel boring now. I raised up my neck to search for someone. Where is Changjo? Does he goes to the toilet or doing the toilet? I thought. I wanted to go, but I'm afraid Changjo would search for me after he had done. "I'm going first." I stood up from the chair. I started to feel suffocated with Jiyeon. I would call Changjo later and say that I'm waiting for him in the car. I thought again. 

"L.Joe!!!!!" That 70 watt's voice trembled the restaurant. I turned my face to the back. Not just me, but all of the customers who were in the restaurant, also turned their face to look at whom voice was that. Areum? What the heck? Why I'm so unlucky today? I thought while shaking my head and facepalm myself. 

I could heard Areum's stepped towards me and Jiyeon. "Oh, no wonder you didn't answer my call at all. Having a date with this huh?" Areum's voice raised up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter