Chapter 31

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changjo P.O.V

 

"Yah, newly wed.. How are you?" I greeted L.Joe hyung after I settled myself in his office room. I saw L.Joe hyung was in his focus doing his work. His eyes never left from staring deeply on the screen computer. L.Joe hyung is so hardworking person. I laughed to myself while shaking my head back and forth. Once L.Joe hyung steps both of his foots into his work room, and starts doing his work, he would ignore everyone who wants to talk to him.

I sat on the chair which was opposite from L.Joe hyung. "You're not going to your honeymoon?" I asked. I knew what L.Joe hyung's answered is. But I just wanted to .

"Why? Waste my time. I would rather complete all my works here instead of going for the honeymoon." L.Joe hyung answered. His eyes were still glue to the screen of his computer.

"Well, who knows. Newly wed always going to their honeymoon, isn't?"

"That's other people than Lee Byunghun, okay."

"You don't want to go for your honeymoon at all, hyung? Our company is offering honeymoon's package. Paris? Hawaii? Fifty percent discount, hyung!" I said while acting like a promoter.

L.Joe hyung instantly bursting into laughter. "Don't want. Don't want at all. I don't want to being alone with that guy. I think I only can stay there about two days if I'm being with him alone."

Then, I saw L.Joe hyung wrinkled his forehead like he was thinking about something in his mind and immediately shook his head back and forth. "Why are you shaking your head?" I asked him, curious.

"Impossible." L.Joe hyung said while shaking his head, again.

What the heck with this hyung? Whats impossible? I thought. "What impossible? Impossible that you will fall in love with Chanhee hyung?" I tried to guess.

"Impossible going to the honeymoon with him. What love all of a sudden?" L.Joe hyung answered. His voice started to change by now. I think he started to piss right now.

"Yah, hyung. Calm down. Newly wed can't be mad. You would be bald easily, hyung." I said, wanted to change the starting of the tensed atmosphere. 

I looked at L.Joe hyung. He broke his gaze from his screen computer and turn to look at me. I stared deeply into his eyes. He stared deeply into my eyes. We end up bursting into huge laughter. "So funny, Changjo ah. Bald? Seriously?" He continued his laugh, again. "Anyway. What is your reason for coming here?" He asked me. After that, L.Joe hyung turned his chair to his left and grab the grey file which was on the other table. Then, he flipped through the pages. 

As I just wanted to answer his question, I was dist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter