Chapter 28

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee P.O.V

 

Oh my Godness!!! This is house or palace, L.Joe ah? I just observed the huge of the bungalow in front of my eyes. I saw the pretty fountain at the backyard of the house. There was also a big porch. And L.Joe put all of his exclusive cars in the porch there. That was the bungalow that L.Joe bought for our wedding. This is so crazy! What he wants to do with this huge bungalow? Who will tidy up all the things? Me. Who will be tired after this? Me. I thought if I wanted to tidy up all the things in this bungalow, it would be done maybe three days? Urgh. The thief also will be rich and they didn't have to rob after this anymore if they entered our bungalow and rob all the things.

 "We stay here?" I asked while staring deeply into L.Joe's eyes. Yesterday, all of our things had already took out by L.Joe's people. So today, we won't be tired to carry out all the things from our own house to here.

"Then? Did you think I want to sell you here?" Answered L.Joe, cynically. 

I clenched my teeth. This guy... "You want to rent the other rooms for your staffs too, eo?" My turn to ask him cynically. I smirked. 

L.Joe rolled his eyes towards me and leaving me behind to enter into the bungalow. I sighed and follow silently behind. I felt so amazed when I saw all the furniture at the living room. Candelier crystal lamp which was hanging perfectly on the wall looked so pretty. When I turned my gaze towards the floor, aigooo. I can make this floor changed to my self mirror. So shiny!

"There is many room in this bungalow. You can choose which one you want but master bedroom is mine." L.Joe commanded. That time, we already at the second floor. I looked all the rooms that was on the second floor. There was four rooms altogether. Adding the room at the first floor, altogether was about seven rooms. I can choose which one the room that I want right? Yes! I want to choose the far far far away. 

"Hmmm. Where is the master bedroom?" I asked. 

"This is my room. And that is your room." L.Joe answered nonchalantly while jutting out his forefinger to the room beside the master bedroom.

"I didn't say to you that I want that room." I protested.

"Well, I said. It would be more easier if your room beside my room. I won't be shouting if I want to call you for something later." I holding the angered the best I can. He asked me to choose the room that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter