Chapter 27

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee P.O.V

 

Why it's so boring! I flipped the pages of Teenage's magazine. It has been two days I stayed here at my house to introduce L.Joe to my cousins. All of my cousins loved L.Joe so much. Oh well, I forgot. L.Joe can attracted all my cousin's hearts in just fifteen minutes like he did to my parents when I brought him to meet my parents here. All my cousins praised me because I can searching for the good husband like L.Joe. Even though I felt a little bit uncomfortable because of the praises I got, but I still stoned myself and hung my head low.

"I'm so tired..." L.Joe said after lying comfortably on my bed. "I want to sleep here tonight." I fell down from my bed when L.Joe said that words casually to me. Ouch this is so hurt! I thought while massaging my and also my heart because of the pain and shockness that I got at the same time. 

"Then.. Where I should sleep tonight? This is my room okay." I glared at L.Joe who gave me his poker face and oh so called innocent looks to me.

"Up to you. I don't want to sleep on the sofa. My back already cramped after I slept on the sofa." L.Joe said after he got up from his lying.

"So I have to sleep on the sofa?" I asked. I can't believe if he asked me to sleep on the sofa. 

L.Joe shrugged his shoulders. "Up to you. If you want to sleep beside me, it's okay." L.Joe smirked. Sleep with him on my bed? Together? Two of us? Huh... It will never happen! I rather sleep on the sofa or under the bed than sleep with him together. I can't believe L.Joe. I know he will do something to me. I have to avoid it if I wanted my ess to be safe for someone that I love. 

I sighed. "Okay fine.. I will sleep on the sofa tonight." I decided.

L.Joe raised up both of his eyebrows to me. How did he do that? "Why? Afraid of me?" L.Joe smirked again. 

I shutted my mouth tightly. Of course I would felt afraid of him. Why L.Joe loved to ask me if I am afraid of him or not? If I answered him that I am afraid of him, I guaranteed he would grinned the deaths of him towards me non stop. I clenched my teeth holding the angered tightly. I had to tolerate with him. 

"Who says that I'm afraid? I don't want to sleep beside you because you love to snoring. Like elephants who doesn't get enough air." I attacked him madly. I forgot that I was talking back to my officially husband here. 

"I was snoring? When?" Asked L.Joe whilst raising up his voice a little. 

"Enough. I'm tired. I want to sleep now. Good night." I said lazily to him. I didn't want to fight with him anymore. L.Joe actually didn't snore at all. Just this damn mouth of mine wanted to talk back to him. I should go to sleep now if I didn't want this argued to be continued. 

I started my tracks to the king bed for taking the pillows. "You don't want to give me a good night kiss, jagiyy?" Teased L.Joe while giving me his seduce smiled when I reached at the bed. I glared at him and took the pillows away from the bed. 

"In heaven." I replied him before went straight to the leather sofa at the corner of my room. L.Joe burst into laughing on my a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter