Chapter 25

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee P.O.V

 

Finally. The time that I was fear the most was come already. My marriage day. If there was nothing happened, the wedding ceremony would be started at 10 A.M. I was in my room alone to change the cloths and waiting the clock ticked on 10 A.M. I sighed heavily and got up to the wardrobe to search for the gown.

This is my wedding gown. So pretty. L.Joe bought it for me since he said I would be so pretty if I'm wearing this gown on our wedding day. Once in my life. I smiled and bought the gown to my bathroom to change it. 

After I have done, I sat on the make up table and started put on the light make up so my face would be glowing later. Like I said, once in my life. So I think it would be worth if I'm putting the make up on. After I have done doing the make up, I got up from the chair and looks my appearance for the last time in the mirror while doing the cute pose.

Then I heard someone was knocking on my door. "Come in." I said loudly.

I didn't bother to look at who was it. The door closed. Then, someone was resting both of his hands on my shoulder while saying, "Whoah hyung! You're so pretty! I can't stand looking at you! Can I kiss you hyung?" It was Ricky's voice. Eh, wait a minute. Did he just said to me that he wanted to kiss me? What the heck this kid. 

I turned to look at the back and saw Ricky was smiling happily to me. I made the poker face. "What the hell Ricky. Joo In Kyung that you should kiss. Not me. I'm your hyung okay."

"So I can't kiss you?" 

"No." I immediately said it to Ricky. Ricky's face turned to the gloomy face. 

Just I wanted to say sorry to Ricky, someone barged into my room. It was my hyung, Chanyong hyung. "Whoah, you're so pretty Chanhee ah!" Hyung said it loudly. 

I shook my head at him and said, "Thanks hyung." I smiled. 

"If it like this, I'm sure that L.Joe guy's heart will be thumping loudly when he see you later. And I'm sure he can't wait for the night." After hyung said that, Ricky instantly burst into laughing loudly. 

My jaw dropped. What the hell, this hyung. How could he say that to me? "You're so disgusting hyung." I replied. I showed to them my angry face so I could covered up my feared. Ricky quickly hid behind Chanyong hyung because he was scare of me. 

"That's right, Chanyong hyung. L.Joe hyung would love Chanhee hyung more after this." Ricky said behind Chanyong hyung. After that, Chanyong hyung turned to back and face Ricky. Hyung raised up his right hand and high five with Ricky sign that he was agree to it. 

I shook my head towards them. "Imo (Auntie), look at both of them! They broke my mood!" I whined to my imo who was sitting on my bed. 

"Have a sweet first night." Imo said before dashed off to my bathroom. Ricky and Chanyong hyung burst out into laughing again. More louder than before. I tighten my fist until my knuckles turned to white. Why everyone in this room teased me? Especially Ricky. He knew how was my relationship with L.Joe but he was the one being the leader of teasing me. 

I tried to calm down myself by took a deep breath. Their laughing immediately stop when we heard my door being knocked and open by someone. Omma's face appeared at the gap. "The groom already at the wedding house (Korean people call it wedding house). Let's bring Chanhee to there." 

Omg. L.Joe was already there? This is what I don't wanna hear at all. My heart started to poundin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter