Chapter 24

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee P.O.V

 

Tomorrow I will be back to Seoul. I sighed. The date of our marriage would be coming soon. Why I felt like I am a culprit that do something bad? I walked to the helmoni's make up table in front of my bed. I didn't feel sleepy at all. I felt despiteful towards Chanyong hyung who was sleeping soundly on my bed. He wanted to sleep with me today since he wanted to have the boys talk with me that ended just one hour ago.

I sat on the make up's chair. I looked at my face on the big mirror. Even though this room was a bit dimmed, but I still could see my face in the mirror was not glowing at all. Come on, Chanhee. Just be like the old Chanhee! I tried to smile so my not so glowing face didn't looks too obvious to the people that I'm not happy with this marriage. I slapped both of my cheeks a few times. Tried to raise up my strenghten.

I opened the drawer of the make up's table and took one paper and also black pen. You have to let all everything out at this paper, Chanhee ah. I said to myself. I glanced at the wall clock and the time was showing 00:13 A.M.

Lee Byunghun... Once I close my eyes, I see you. When I open up my eyes back, I see you too. Can you find me just one corner in this world that I couldn't see you even your shadow at all? You are so handsome but your attitude? Is so damn ing . If you are too desperate wants to marry right now, don't make me to be your victim. Do you think that I want to marry you? Green bean this human. Species like you should live at the planet Neptun. You are such a paramesium not enough flagella! You are such a homo sapiens not enough monosodium glutamate! When I write all of this things, my hate and mad towards you is at the infinity level already. Until my brain are already saturated because I think so much about this whole damn marriage. Did you ever know that I'm having my stress right now? Stress! Sometimes I just hope that you shouldn't live at all in this world...

I wrote everything out in my heart on the paper. The pen didn't stop from writing anything at all. Fullstop! I put down the pen. My lips formed a little smile after done writing it out. I looked at the paper satiesfiedly. All my hateness and madness towards L.Joe were on that paper. I wanted to left all my mixed feelings this night. After this, I didn't want to insult L.Joe anymore since he wanted to be my husband. While we're still not officially yet, I have to insult him until I satiesfied.

"Done." I said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter