Chapter 22

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee P.O.V 

 

"I'm going first, omma, appa." I said while waving to both of my parents. I will be going to helmoni's house aka my hometown with Rockhyun hyung's car. I miss my lovely helmoni so much. This is the right time to find the peaceness and calmness because I seriously need that so much. Far away from Seoul, especially far away from pabo L.Joe.

"Be careful, Chanhee ah." Reminded Minwoo hyung.

"Yes I will, OPPA jagiyy." I emphasized the word oppa. After that, I chuckled while nodding my head.

This is my very first time I would driving myself that far. I'm a little afraid though. But, if I don't try to drive that far, till when I will be okay on driving myself right? Finally omma gave her blessing to let me go fetch helmoni up at Jeju even though omma put me some conditions.

Condition one, Chanyong hyung have to follow me. I don't care at all. Condition two, I must driving not more than eighty kilometres per hour. At first when omma told me the conditions number two, my jaw dropped. Seems like I am driving the bus if omma ask me to drive like that slow. When we will be arrive there? But, I'm still agreed to it though. Condition three, I can't cut the line at all. And the last condition, condition number five is, I have to drive on the left side if I am at the highway. Aigooo... that condition looks like I am driving the lorry instead of the car. Whether I want it or not, I have to obey all the conditions because omma already sent the FBI employee for watching me out. None other than Chanyong hyung.

I wanted to laugh when omma told me all the conditions. But I know all the conditions omma gave me because she loves me and Chanyong hyung. I'm willing to follow omma's conditions rather than Minwoo hyung's easy condition. "Let L.Joe be his driver, omma." I'm luckily that time, when omma didn't agree at all with Minwoo hyung. Omma said I can't meet with L.Joe before a few days of our marriage because my bride's facial face might be dissapear if I meet with L.Joe before our wedding starts. 

Before I started my trip to Jeju, I took the opportunity to text L.Joe that I will be going to my hometown. Looks like I am asking for his blessings like that hahaha! 

~~

L.Joe P.O.V 

 

I am having my meeting with Changjo when suddenly my handphone was ringing sign that I had the text message sent by someone. I looked at the screen and saw 'Lovely Chanhee' . I immediately pressed the Read button to read the text. 

I am going to my hometown at Jeju to fetch helmoni up. 

I felt like I wanted to laugh when I read those text message. He wanted to go to his hometown but asking for my blessings? Looks like I am his husband already. Yah, L.Joe. You want to marry him soon right? How can you forget about it already? 

"Weird..." I commented a words. After that, I put back my handphone beside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter